Bank Australia Visa Access

Bank Australia Visa Access

3.7

Robert Hurle

Robert HurleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Just got back from a 2-month stint in Europe and used the Bank Australia Visa card a few times (NB, this is an access card, so I am accessing my own funds). It was far superior to the CashPassport that I also took. The exchange rates with the Visa card were the best I got anywhere, and the card was accepted without trouble everywhere. I wish I had known how good it was going to be and I would have used it exclusively and junked the CashPassport.

Terrible

Poor - At a time when other financial institutions (e.g. NAB, Citibank, ING Direct) are scrapping fees, MECU introduces them! They also have transaction fees of $1.30 to withdraw from their own (Redi-Teller) network.
    It is a visa debit card associated with a savings accound
    The fee for the debit card is $1.65 per month and their are transaction fees.

alphaequals

alphaequals

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Bank Australia Visa Access compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards