4.4

Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why the make them selves so unappealing.

they make it way too difficult to get credit cards, withdraw money and send money to other people. Too many caps and not a customer friendly banking system lol. Don't you guys want people to join your bank, probably should make it a little bit more appealing rather then pushing people away, I mean that's all I'm saying.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions
Samuel C.

Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding commitment to customer service.

Ive been a member with Bank Australia for close to two years and have always found service efficient and reliable. Im writing this review to shout out to Mariah Foy in particular who handled my recent credit application, and who showed such a remarkable commitment to customer service, with personality and affability, that it warranted an isolated review. Thanks for working so diligently Mariah! It's much appreciated.

J Norman

J NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy to have made the change!

Really happy, and impressed, with our service so far from Bank Australia, our lending agent Rachael went above and beyond to assist. So glad we have moved to an ethical bank and highly recommend Bank Australia to everyone.

Hugh

HughHobart, TAS

Easy and smooth refinancing process

I recently refinanced two mortgages to Bank Australia and my only regret is I didn't tdo it earlier. Holly was fantastic, with prompt replies and great communication. The great interest rates and ethical business approach were the icing on the cake. I'd definately recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to refinance, or just for daily banking. Their online banking is great, on par with CommBank.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Quality customer service, good mobile app

Bank Australia customer service has been far better than other banks I've dealt with, with personal interactions from staff and transparent processes. The app is intuitive and had good features.

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service on setting up accounts

Miles M.

Miles M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, personal (remote) service. Refinancing was a breeze.

First-time customer. The entire process of switching our home loan to Bank Australia was conducted online and over email, with only one phone call required. Super quick and easy! Thanks Brad for answering our questions promptly and for your friendly service. You've given us a great first impression.

Lis

LisTasmania

helpful, simple and ethical

I was very impressed with the friendly, helpful service from Bank Australia. I filled out a form online to enquire about getting a credit card and was promptly contacted by email by Brad. He talked me through the process and what I would need to provide and the process was quick and straight-forward. Next for the mortgage! Thanks!

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account
Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Just delighted

I am 6 months in to my relationship with Bank Australia and I couldn't be happier. They are real people that care and respond in a quick and pleasant manner every single time without fail.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Happy! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Quality customer service is something we strive for so its really great to hear you've had a good experience so far! Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Ripped OffCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Appalling Customer Service From Day One

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi there. We are sorry that our service hasn’t met your expectations. We take all customer feedback seriously and will continue to work with you to resolve your concerns. - Bank Australia team.

Too little too late

Still waiting

goodison

goodison

Seamless

Everything went to plan switching everything from another bank we feel
We now need responsibility in banking that’s why we have made the switch
Love the cards!Brad In Canberra was really helpful.

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

Excellent help

I have been with the bank since working at CSIRO and it was Sirocredit. It may have gone through lots of names but whenever I have needed help and that is often, the staff have resolved the problem or query excellently.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Pam, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Its wonderful to hear that you have stuck with us for so long, support from our long term customers like you is very much appreciated. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Ash Myles

Ash MylesNorth Western Region, NSW

Brilliant personalised service!!

I’ve been with Bank Australia a very long time and have always found them exceptional with customer service and great interest rates including this year when I had to refinance.
I had a personal contact which was great rather than having to start again each time I called.
I had great customer service and will always recommend them.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
Bank A.Bank Australia

A wonderful experience switching all our accounts and loans to Bank Australia

Danielle in the Canberra branch has been amazing in supporting us to make the switch to Bank Australia. She was prompt, efficient and responsive in answering all of our many questions, whether in person, over email or on the phone.

We are proud to be with a Bank that is committed to saving the planet and ensuring that our money is invested towards a positive future for generations to come.
hanks,

Anthony

Canberra Branch

The Canberra branch of bank Australia ensured our refinance was easy, they were timely, thorough and stepped us through the process. It was easy to switch and join an ethical bank!

the bank you can trust

Brilliant ethical bank. Been with them since Bank MECU days and now have a mortgage with them. We got a discount because we bought an 8 star energy efficient house.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
EssEmDot

EssEmDotCanberra 2600, ACT

Superb customer service from BA

We have recently taken out a mortgage with Bank Australia and re-financed an existing home loan from another bank due to their non-existent stance on money laundering. We chose Bank Australia on the grounds of both alignment with our values, on customer service and their highly competitive interest rates. The customer service has been first class from initially Brad, then Danielle. Danielle has been our tenacious advocate with the other bank to discharge the existing mortgage. The difference in service is so clear that we have transferred all our banking from the other bank to BA.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Friendly efficient service

The staff at the Canberra branch have made our transition to Bank Australia very easy. We have moved our mortgage and everyday accounts and have appreciated the flexible and helpful service.

PeterJF

PeterJFLenah Valley

Part very good but part very tedious

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Peter. Thank you for this feedback, we've passed it onto our team. We would love to get in touch and get some more info from you and help you in any way we can. Could you please private message us your contact details? Thanks, Bank Australia team.

SueG

SueGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal Service by Real People Capable of Using Their Discretion

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

S Smith

S Smithasked

Bank Australia

I get paid Tuesday when will it process

Alex

Alexasked

Hi,

Why do you have so many more reviews on this website than other banks (often much larger!). Do you direct your customers to leave feedback?

I'm looking for a new bank (sick of being with a Big 4) and I'm skeptical of your score as it seems potentially artificially inflated compared to other banks.

Alex.

Bex
Bex

I can’t answer for the bank - but as a customer I got very personalised service (ie phone calls during the process, regular updates etc).

My bank person said in the final email (settling the loan)there would be a link to review their service, and they’d appreciate any feedback.
It was up to me, no pressure.

Contrast to the other big banks I left (NAB, ANZ) - never once asked for feedback, different person every time I rang and having to repeat my enquiry multiple times.
Their names are so well known that they don’t care about online reviews I’m guessing.

Hi Alex! Great question!

Like Bex said, our lending team do ask their customers to leave a review (good or bad) and some new customers are asked to rate us too. These reviews are real people and we try to respond to every single one, including the ones with feedback on our processes and their experience with us, which is then fed back internally.

We hope that helps and we would love to welcome you as a new customer. Let us know if you have any other questions. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

[Update]

Hi again Alex. We checked in with Marketing and they let us know that some new customers are asked to rate us too. I apologise for the initial error and have edited our original answer. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

Phil L
Phil L

The loans are competitive, the bank has good customer service, and when new, it is great. Existing customers not treated as well, when the rate dropped, the gap appears between new and old customers. It was difficult to identify as the rates as different as it is easy to identify new rates and not as easy to find your existing rate. If the bank clears this up, I would recommend this bank to anyone as I don't pay fees and the staff are great.

sam

samasked

Bank Australia

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Sam. We've asked our Lending team to get in touch. Please delete this query as your email is publicly listed. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Bank Australia representatives