Damian M.

Damian M.Gippsland, VIC

Bank Australia moe

Just joined this bank today at The Moe branch!
The staff were absolutely fantastic!! Help me out really well. Would highly recommend them for your banking NEEDS! great work girls! Lovely girls and great personality.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Banking Never Felt So Easy & Good!

Member for a couple of weeks. Super reliable, friendly, personable service. Felt like i was talking to someone who cared and was happy to help me with my needs. I had originally been looking to open just a small business account & as a vegan its hard to find a bank that aligns with my ethics as closely as possible. But Bank Aus Does. Ive since switched all my personal banking over too and I'm super happy with the service and easy transition it has been. Thanks so much Bank Aus!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

I am a Case Manager for Home Care and Previous Ops Manager previously for Australian Airlines in Sydney. I had an emergency situation . Both Monica and Carmen were amazing officers.

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Just delighted

I am 6 months in to my relationship with Bank Australia and I couldn't be happier. They are real people that care and respond in a quick and pleasant manner every single time without fail.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Happy! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Quality customer service is something we strive for so its really great to hear you've had a good experience so far! Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Amazing customer service

I went into the Collins St branch to set up a new business account. Guilain made the process very easy. He's very friendly, positive, and helpful, and an asset to Bank Melbourne. Thank you Guilain!

Tess Nobile

Tess NobileGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and refreshing

I am a new client to Bank Australia. I opened up a business account at the Fitzroy branch. Veena Kumar made the experience a rewarding one. It was easy, quick and her attention to detail is what a new client always hopes for. Thank you!

Fast Helpful

Had personal account (2 years very happy) now Just added Business banking - so fast easy setup - communication with the bank via email was excellent. I love this bank. On top of that Bank Aust has moral/ environmental investment strategy..

Faith

FaithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and excellent people

We started our consultancy business and selected Bank Australia because it aligned with our values. But what we didn't anticipate was that the service would be so incredible as well. Every person we have encountered has been amazingly helpful and gone above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed to succeed. From in person in the branch to email and phone service, every interaction is handled quickly, professionally and with personal care. We couldn't be happier with Bank Australia.

Melly

MellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So fast and simple to set up my new business account!

I have just started my own business and needed a bank account opened up ASAP! Manjeet was incredibly organised and had this done within an hour!! Within 5 minutes of opening my account I was also able to login to the Bank Australia app too. Very satisfied

DimitriA

DimitriADickson 2602, ACT

Finally, a bank with ethics

Easy to sign up with, been hassle-free so far, provided competitive rates, and I know they stand for ethics in Australia. Perfect bank. If you're thinking of moving from the big three banks like I was, stop putting it off and go with this bank. Highly recommended!

My bank

With bank about 6 years maybe. Took out a mortgage house loan four years ago. Very good service, philosophy, interest, and we own it! We dont have to support a dividend. I would recommend to everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to write.

So happy I have switched from Commonwealth to Bank Aust

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Movementality

MovementalityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kind teller

I needed some statements printed as my business account statements were not being delivered. Very helpful in finding out why and correcting, and offering to write off cost of reprinting statements as a one-off, special occasion.

Lorna W.

Lorna W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best banking experience by far

I decided to move my banking to Bank Australia having been a customer of a ‘national’ bank for 20years. Despite my significant savings (proceeds of sale of house) my ‘national’ bank was not interested in my business when my partner and I applied for a ‘top up mortgage’ for our new home. Bank Australia have been approachable, personable and so easy to deal with from the minute I contacted them. Today they surpassed all banking experiences by being human with an interest issue i had - their ethos encouraged me but they way they do business means that my partner and I have moved all our personal and business banking to bank Australia. I rarely write reviews but could add more and more to this. This is the way banking should be. Thank you

Bank Australia.

Just opened two new accounts. Excellent service in the branch, and on the phone. Highly recommend this bank, especially for its stand against unethical businesses. I hope more people support it.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi MarianneC, thanks for recently becoming a Bank Australia customer and for taking the time to leave your positive review :). Great to hear that you also share our values! Thanks, Bank Australia.

Great friendly service

I started banking with Bank Australia back in the 90's when it was NWCC credit union in Victoria and I have been with them ever since. The staff are always professional and courteous, their investment/loan range is very competitive and more often than not, better than you would get elsewhere. Thank you Bank Australia for giving us a banking option that is better for the customers.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Kerrie, It’s fantastic to hear that you have always received such great service from us. As a customer owned bank we truly do put people before profit. Thank you for continuing to bank with us – Bank Australia.

Callum M.

Callum M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Generally found to be an arrogant organisation. Poor/basic service - even for a bank.

Been with the bank approx. 6 months
I’ve found it to provide a completely unreliable service
Customer service was arrogant and unhelpful.
Extremely disappointing given the alternative to mainstream banking they claim to be offering

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Callum, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with us. We'd like to follow up with you directly so we can assist. We will send you a private message to get your details. Thanks, Bank Australia.

Timothy L.

Timothy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally, Amazing Customer Service At A Bank!

Fantastic old fashioned customer service! I'm so glad to have made the move to Bank Australia!
Very impressed with the whole process, quick easy and friendly, I was very pleasantly surprised! :)

astaria g

astaria gGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Ethics, Terrible Services

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi astaria g, thanks for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear we've disappointed you. We'd like to discuss your experience further for future quality improvement and will send you a private message to get your details. Thanks, Bank Australia

S Smith

S Smithasked

Bank Australia

I get paid Tuesday when will it process

Alex

Alexasked

Hi,

Why do you have so many more reviews on this website than other banks (often much larger!). Do you direct your customers to leave feedback?

I'm looking for a new bank (sick of being with a Big 4) and I'm skeptical of your score as it seems potentially artificially inflated compared to other banks.

Alex.

Bex
Bex

I can’t answer for the bank - but as a customer I got very personalised service (ie phone calls during the process, regular updates etc).

My bank person said in the final email (settling the loan)there would be a link to review their service, and they’d appreciate any feedback.
It was up to me, no pressure.

Contrast to the other big banks I left (NAB, ANZ) - never once asked for feedback, different person every time I rang and having to repeat my enquiry multiple times.
Their names are so well known that they don’t care about online reviews I’m guessing.

Hi Alex! Great question!

Like Bex said, our lending team do ask their customers to leave a review (good or bad) and some new customers are asked to rate us too. These reviews are real people and we try to respond to every single one, including the ones with feedback on our processes and their experience with us, which is then fed back internally.

We hope that helps and we would love to welcome you as a new customer. Let us know if you have any other questions. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

[Update]

Hi again Alex. We checked in with Marketing and they let us know that some new customers are asked to rate us too. I apologise for the initial error and have edited our original answer. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

Phil L
Phil L

The loans are competitive, the bank has good customer service, and when new, it is great. Existing customers not treated as well, when the rate dropped, the gap appears between new and old customers. It was difficult to identify as the rates as different as it is easy to identify new rates and not as easy to find your existing rate. If the bank clears this up, I would recommend this bank to anyone as I don't pay fees and the staff are great.

sam

samasked

Bank Australia

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Sam. We've asked our Lending team to get in touch. Please delete this query as your email is publicly listed. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Bank Australia representatives