Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why the make them selves so unappealing.

they make it way too difficult to get credit cards, withdraw money and send money to other people. Too many caps and not a customer friendly banking system lol. Don't you guys want people to join your bank, probably should make it a little bit more appealing rather then pushing people away, I mean that's all I'm saying.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions

Friendly, helpful service!

Joined last week to move to a bank with less fees and better customer service - was not disappointed! Lawrence at the Castlemaine branch was fantastic, showing me all my options and explaining the differences between accounts etc. He also made sure I could use the app and answered any other questions.
Really happy to be with a bank with such excellent staff and good ethics behind them.

THE BEST - Great service and support

I've recently moved all my accounts and a new mortgage to Bank Australia and I couldn't be happier.
The service I received from Adelaide City branch, Louise and the team, was honestly been the most personal and professional - I couldn't fault them at all.
I feel proud to bank with Bank Aus knowing that my money is causing no harm to the world!

Ryan B

Ryan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience.

Applied to Australia bank for a homeloan during the covid crisis and recieved fantastic service. My partner and I are extremely happy. We will be using Bank Australia again should we need it.

Carolyn B.

Carolyn B.South East Queensland, QLD

We love Bank Australia

We love Bank Australia. The ethics, the helpful staff, and knowing that they are member-focused. We have two house loans, numerous offset accounts and affiliated insurance for houses and cars etc. So happy with the service and social responsibility.

Assi

AssiVictoria

Best bank!!

I’ve been with Bank Australia for many years. Customer service is friendly, helpful and understanding, their fees are minimal and they’re environmentally conscious, I’ve seen same happy workers for years

Bonnie

BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Have been with Bank Australia for over a year now and have received consistently great service. Most recently by Lee in obtaining a car loan who was always available, helpful and super efficient. Highly recommend this ethical bank. I find comfort in knowing I am supporting positive community action rather than the mining of fossil fuels.

gold field bob

gold field bobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic.Were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble.

my mother banks with the Castlemaine branch and I needed to ask a lot of questions re her accounts as I have enduring power of attorney.Staff were just fantastic and helpful.

AnneL

AnneLRichmond-Tweed, NSW

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been a member for about 12 months now, I switched to Bank Australia as they are in line with my views and values. I found them when Animals Australia posted out an email titled "do you know where your money goes" and I didn't ! So I clicked on the link read lots stuff including that BA does not finance live animal exports and fossil fuels, and I just had to switch ! Everything was easy online.. My recent experience with the lending department to extend my c/c limit was outstanding, and Trey was fabulous, regular communication by email and phone was greatly appreciated. Thank you Trey. :-)

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great bank to deal with.

Rhach V.

Rhach V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Bank with Great People!

I highly recommend Bank Australia because of their competitive rates, user-friendly online banking, and excellent customer service.

I'm a first home buyer in Melbourne and I chose to do my own home/construction loan application without the help of a broker. My lending consultant, Conan Fernandes assisted me all throughout the process. He is knowledgeable with the product, professional, friendly and considerate. Conan went out of his way just to finalise the application and guide me in all the steps.

Thank you Bank Aus and Conan for an outstanding customer service and for helping me to settle my land on time. ♥️

Mark B

Mark BSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am still very happy!

I've recently signed an agreement with Bank Australia to finance the purchase of a new motor vehicle, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the experience, and the staff.

I have been with Bank Australia since first taking out a student loan to buy a PC back in 1994 when it was still Unicredit. I've done all my banking with them ever since, and have always been happy. Over the past few days, I've dealt with a particular staff member (Mariah Foy) who couldn't possibly have been more helpful. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. She guided me through the application process, and was available for assistance whenever I needed it.

I would recommend Bank Australia, without hesitation.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Morwell branche is the best

Morwell have Great customer service and very helpful staff and hope they stay to help the community in future development and all the workers work very hard in there each time I have walked in there

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
Alex

AlexQueensland

Happy Customer

I've been a Bank Australia customer for around 5 years now, and have always had positive experiences. Decided to arrange my first mortgage through the bank, and found the staff at the West End branch very helpful - special thanks to Steph from Queensland Lending, who was always knowledgeable and friendly when helping me apply for the home loan!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Friendly service, attentive with great products

My partner and I have been with Bank Australia for a few years now and have always found them to be easy to deal with, and responsive to any requests. Recently we reached out to enquire about a loan to renovate our property, and the representative (Rose Ieraci) couldn't have been more helpful.
Very happy customers!

Find out how Bank Australia compares to other Banks

Dealing with the Morwell branch regarding my mother’s estate has been a sad but grateful experience. The team were efficient and showed empathy. I’d recommend this bank/branch to anyone. Thank you.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experience

Bank Australia in west end, Brisbane surprised me at how accomodating and customer focused the team was. I was so impressed not only with the customer service but the branch itself was amazing! Thankyou

JAD

JADSydney, NSW

It just works - oh so well

It just works (online) oh so well. Rates are pretty good and service, when you need it, is great.

Only downside is live branches - just 1 in Sydney city - You don't need it very often .. but it is a pain when you do.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account
Joan Limbrick

Joan LimbrickGoulburn Valley, VIC

Tyson, staff member at bank Australia bendigo

Excellent service, helpful, non intimidating, friendly, easy to understand, very kind. Assisted with problem in professional, and efficient manner. Would highly recommend Tyson to anyone for help or assistance there.

Feels great

I am a new costumer. Bank Australia has been easy to use and online banking is essential these days. It feels good to bank where my money is used responsibly.

S Smith

S Smithasked

Bank Australia

I get paid Tuesday when will it process

Alex

Alexasked

Hi,

Why do you have so many more reviews on this website than other banks (often much larger!). Do you direct your customers to leave feedback?

I'm looking for a new bank (sick of being with a Big 4) and I'm skeptical of your score as it seems potentially artificially inflated compared to other banks.

Alex.

Bex
Bex

I can’t answer for the bank - but as a customer I got very personalised service (ie phone calls during the process, regular updates etc).

My bank person said in the final email (settling the loan)there would be a link to review their service, and they’d appreciate any feedback.
It was up to me, no pressure.

Contrast to the other big banks I left (NAB, ANZ) - never once asked for feedback, different person every time I rang and having to repeat my enquiry multiple times.
Their names are so well known that they don’t care about online reviews I’m guessing.

Hi Alex! Great question!

Like Bex said, our lending team do ask their customers to leave a review (good or bad) and some new customers are asked to rate us too. These reviews are real people and we try to respond to every single one, including the ones with feedback on our processes and their experience with us, which is then fed back internally.

We hope that helps and we would love to welcome you as a new customer. Let us know if you have any other questions. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

[Update]

Hi again Alex. We checked in with Marketing and they let us know that some new customers are asked to rate us too. I apologise for the initial error and have edited our original answer. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

Phil L
Phil L

The loans are competitive, the bank has good customer service, and when new, it is great. Existing customers not treated as well, when the rate dropped, the gap appears between new and old customers. It was difficult to identify as the rates as different as it is easy to identify new rates and not as easy to find your existing rate. If the bank clears this up, I would recommend this bank to anyone as I don't pay fees and the staff are great.

sam

samasked

Bank Australia

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Sam. We've asked our Lending team to get in touch. Please delete this query as your email is publicly listed. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Bank Australia representatives