Bank Australia

Bank Australia (page 4 of 45)

Online, Branches

4.3

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Friendly service, attentive with great products

My partner and I have been with Bank Australia for a few years now and have always found them to be easy to deal with, and responsive to any requests. Recently we reached out to enquire about a loan to renovate our property, and the representative (Rose Ieraci) couldn't have been more helpful.
Very happy customers!

Liam Fox

Liam FoxAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing Service

We were drawn to Bank Australia for our home loan because of the banks sustainability credentials, but the amazing customer service and very competitive rates were a great bonus. We were guided through the process by Brad from the Canberra branch who was super helpful and always available to answer our questions as well as proactively following up at each stage of the purchase process. Couldn't recommend Brad and Bank Australia more!

Samuel C.

Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding commitment to customer service.

Ive been a member with Bank Australia for close to two years and have always found service efficient and reliable. Im writing this review to shout out to Mariah Foy in particular who handled my recent credit application, and who showed such a remarkable commitment to customer service, with personality and affability, that it warranted an isolated review. Thanks for working so diligently Mariah! It's much appreciated.

Merryn

MerrynAinslie 2602, ACT

Absolutely fantastic service and rates

In looking at a mortgage, it was important for my partner and I to borrow from a bank that aligned with our values - Bank Australia was an obvious choice. However, over and above this, we have found the service offered by the bank to be fantastic. Our lending consultant was knowledgable and responsive, and expertly guided us through the process of obtaining a mortgage. From an ongoing perspective it also makes financial sense, our rate is at least 0.5% lower than others I know with mortgages through the big banks.

I couldn't recommend Bank Australia highly enough.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Dealing with the Morwell branch regarding my mother’s estate has been a sad but grateful experience. The team were efficient and showed empathy. I’d recommend this bank/branch to anyone. Thank you.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service; dealt with Josie during a home loan refinance and she was excellent; very helpful and made the process smooth sailing. Happy to be leaving the big 4 banks to join a bank that doesn't invest in fossil fuels.

Elliott

ElliottHunter Region, NSW

Great experience!

Jade was so professional and personable! Really made the experience easy for new customers to the bank. Would definitely recommend to other people. Thanks so much again Jade for the help you provided!

F Hill

F HillHunter Region, NSW

Jade was fantastic!

Jade Moore – Lending Consultant, was extremely helpful, prompt and knowledgeable. She made our loan application a seamless and easy process. We highly recommend Bank Australia and their professional team for any banking need. We will happily bank with them in future.

tim

timCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service joining up and good features

Kathy L

Kathy L

Great support

I got online-account scammed last week. My fault. The staff at Kew have been really helpful - new customer ID, new accounts, online banking back in a couple of days, and new debit card by the end of the week. All in the midst of COVID-19 lockdown. thanks to everyone. (Please withhold my surname.) Kathy.

joek49

joek49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Switched over mortgage - glad we did

We switched mortgage from another bank we felt let down by. Our Bank Australia Lending Consultant made everything easy, hassle free and provided excellent customer service we were looking for.

productven1

productven1Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Bank Outstanding Team

I have been absolutely blown away by Bank Australia. Amazing bank, even amazing team members. A very special appreciation goes to Conan simply outstanding in responsiveness, proactiveness and customer orientation.

J Norman

J NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy to have made the change!

Really happy, and impressed, with our service so far from Bank Australia, our lending agent Rachael went above and beyond to assist. So glad we have moved to an ethical bank and highly recommend Bank Australia to everyone.

Francis

FrancisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's all about the staff

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experience

Bank Australia in west end, Brisbane surprised me at how accomodating and customer focused the team was. I was so impressed not only with the customer service but the branch itself was amazing! Thankyou

Hugh

HughHobart, TAS

Easy and smooth refinancing process

I recently refinanced two mortgages to Bank Australia and my only regret is I didn't tdo it earlier. Holly was fantastic, with prompt replies and great communication. The great interest rates and ethical business approach were the icing on the cake. I'd definately recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to refinance, or just for daily banking. Their online banking is great, on par with CommBank.

Stephen Schafer

Stephen SchaferSydney, NSW

New Account Without Tears

I anticipated delays, inconvenience and interminable please hold the line messages when I moved to Bank Australia. Instead, everything went smoothly, friendly and efficient people assisted me throughout and I’m now glad to be banking more responsibly. I came to Bank Australia for the ethical approach but I’ll stay because here I’m treated as a person not just an account number. Thanks so much!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

A very simple and stress free experience

We recently refinanced with Bank Australia. I can't thank them enough for making the process simple and completely stress free. An enormous thank you to Brad who walked this journey with us. His communication was always polite and very clear so we understood what was required from us.

Rosemary Race

Rosemary RaceWestern District, VIC

Technology+caring attitude_fabulous customer service = Bank Australia!

JAD

JADSydney, NSW

It just works - oh so well

It just works (online) oh so well. Rates are pretty good and service, when you need it, is great.

Only downside is live branches - just 1 in Sydney city - You don't need it very often .. but it is a pain when you do.

S Smith

S Smithasked

Bank Australia

I get paid Tuesday when will it process

Alex

Alexasked

Hi,

Why do you have so many more reviews on this website than other banks (often much larger!). Do you direct your customers to leave feedback?

I'm looking for a new bank (sick of being with a Big 4) and I'm skeptical of your score as it seems potentially artificially inflated compared to other banks.

Alex.

Bex
Bex

I can’t answer for the bank - but as a customer I got very personalised service (ie phone calls during the process, regular updates etc).

My bank person said in the final email (settling the loan)there would be a link to review their service, and they’d appreciate any feedback.
It was up to me, no pressure.

Contrast to the other big banks I left (NAB, ANZ) - never once asked for feedback, different person every time I rang and having to repeat my enquiry multiple times.
Their names are so well known that they don’t care about online reviews I’m guessing.

Hi Alex! Great question!

Like Bex said, our lending team do ask their customers to leave a review (good or bad) and some new customers are asked to rate us too. These reviews are real people and we try to respond to every single one, including the ones with feedback on our processes and their experience with us, which is then fed back internally.

We hope that helps and we would love to welcome you as a new customer. Let us know if you have any other questions. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

[Update]

Hi again Alex. We checked in with Marketing and they let us know that some new customers are asked to rate us too. I apologise for the initial error and have edited our original answer. - Sarah from the Bank Australia team

Phil L
Phil L

The loans are competitive, the bank has good customer service, and when new, it is great. Existing customers not treated as well, when the rate dropped, the gap appears between new and old customers. It was difficult to identify as the rates as different as it is easy to identify new rates and not as easy to find your existing rate. If the bank clears this up, I would recommend this bank to anyone as I don't pay fees and the staff are great.

sam

samasked

Bank Australia

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Sam. We've asked our Lending team to get in touch. Please delete this query as your email is publicly listed. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Bank Australia representatives