Bank First

Bank First (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • Refinancing (2)
    • Renovation (1)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (7) · Fixed Rate (5) · Split (1)
  • Online Tools
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term5 years

Perfect service

Julie-Ann went far and beyond to help. Her consent contact and following up any issues was greatly appreciated. I've never experienced service this for.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Outstanding service, very friendly and most of all extremely efficient

Customer service was great, always kept in contact throughout the process and did everything they could to meet out requirements. So efficient and no delays. The borrowing amount was less than we had hoped but they explained everything to us and it was in our best interest to take less.

Great experience

My experience with Julie- Ann was great. She was really clear and methodical about the process. She was supportive throughout.

Alicia

AliciaMelbourne

Quality service

So relieved to have my car loan application approved in time to be able to buy my newer ,safer car for me and for my family. I was very pleased that my application was dealt with on an individual level ie my personal and unique circumstances were taken into account in order to get my application approved. I'd happily recommend Bank First and often do. Julie-Ann is fantastic to deal with and would be my first stop for any future requirements.

Brilliant staff

David L

David LMelbourne

Greatest customer service

I had everything answered for me and I felt like everything possible was done to help with my enquiries. I would recommend Bank First to everyone.

Best customer phone banking system

How easy to use a personalised phone banking service, with the help of one caring customer service officer! Donna was so pleasant and reliable in every way, making sure we achieved the best possible outcome. Nothing was too much trouble for her, even ringing back to be helpful.

sweetie cook

sweetie cook

This bank is wonderful. Always try to help when you need it.

excellent and thank you JA

JA gave us a very useful assistance at all times and especially in finalising our Cash Passport. Very satisfied. Would use this again.

Great to deal with a bank that cares....

Thank you to Julie-Ann for her efforts in dealing with me on this loan.

Apart from being happy with the rates and fees associated with the loan it was the customer service I was most impressed with.

Firstly I dealt with Julie-Ann soley from the start and she was very diligent and knowledgeable in constructing the loan and making sure I wasn't over committing.

She also helped arrange car insurance which was cheaper than other quotes that I had obtained.

Overall it was a smooth and easy experience.

PJCwasHere

PJCwasHerePakenham

Why we chose Bank First even with smaller Term Deposit Rates

Every time I contact Bank First, I speak to a real person who always go out of their way to help with my query. If they don’t know, they find someone who does - they don’t fob you off.
Because of the consistent outstanding service, ease of use of their Internet Portal and great people, we chose to go with the Bank First Fixed Term Deposit At 2.60% instead of going to another institution at 2.80%. While .20% adds up, we decided that we get looked after so well, it’s our turn to support Bank First.

Five star all the way

Thank you to Ashleigh and the team in finance for the friendly, quick and helpful customer sevice in financing my new car. it was way "too easy" from start to finish. Greatly appreciated the short time frame from deposit to final payment. I will continue to recommend Bank First to family and friends.
Sharyne

Extremely member friendly

I have been a member since the early ‘90’s
Great member service
Always helpful
Totally recommend to anyone wanting an alternative to the big four

Ken Trapnell

Ken TrapnellMelbourne

Excellent service.

Customer service personnel are helpful, polite, respectful and professional. Process was clearly explained and approval was fast. Rate is competitive and terms are flexible. Communication was excellent throughout the application, approval and payment process. Would happily recommend.

Helen

HelenWodonga

Wonderful Service, Thank you

I was very satifsfied with my experience of obtaining a car loan. My customer liaison made it an easy and almost enjoyable process. She answered all my questions with ease, took me slowly through the process and explained with clarity everything that I was required to provide as far as paper work etc. She made daily contact as required, working also with the insurance and car dealers we were dealing with. The process was smooth and succesful. The process took less than a week and the loan allows for early payments with no extra cost and a reasonable rate.Thank you Bank First and staff for a positive banking experience.

A great rate and great staff

A great car loan rate and all was completed in approx 8 business days.

Happy with the service and would reccomend

Meg

Meg

All questions answered and on the track to saving

I called Bank First because I wanted to open multiple accounts to help with budgeting. I was well informed on the different products available, and advised which would best suit my needs. The process was very quick and easy, the support person I spoke with was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I received quick follow up confirmation that my new accounts had been created. Very satisfied with their service and products.

DebbieW

DebbieWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always full of helpful advice !

I love dealing with Bank First. Their customer service representatives are always friendly and full of helpful advice. There’s never any hidden fees and the representatives always make sure that I am fully informed before making any financial decisions. I would recommend Bank First to anyone. Their products and outstanding service team make them my choice for banking.

Lauren

LaurenSouthwest, VIC

Long term repeat customer

Have been a long term customer with Bank First (Victeach), in the last couple of years obtaining a car loan, and now a home loan with Bank First has been the easiest, and most personal experience that I was not expecting from a bank! The consultants that I've had have seemed genuinely excited for us, helped us along the way and explained the processes to us novices honestly - having the same consultant the entire time following the process and knowing us, our goals and helping us achieve these is beyond words the work they put in! I could not recommend Bank First highly enough. Special mention to Michelle Ford, Stephane Feuillye and the amazing Suzanne Fox - you all have been amazing!

Quality service

We were impressed with the quality service provided to us. Our consultant was professional, friendly and worked hard for us to get the loan we needed.