2.4

Facendo

Facendo

Useless

The bank of melbourne used to be a great bank even up to a few years ago. Now they are horrible. We were told the only way to purchase a new home was to work more and sell our current home first. Despite my wife and i both working and being on very comfortable salaries, and having 60% equity in our current home. We enquired about our affordability anyway and 2 months later we have not heard back. Thankfully we went to see a mortgage broker who was able to meet our needs and we will be switching banks

Fedelta L.

Fedelta L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ffs freaking not happy

went to deposit funds in the atm last night. the buttons on the atm were not working. it ate my card and took the funds. tried to call them only to find they don't have an after-hours number. called today and after 38 minutes on hold listening to justin bieber i hung the hell up. useless bank. they don't give a damn about the customers.

Ciel V.

Ciel V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Bank By Far!

I have been with this bank for only a short time now after switching from Commonwealth (AKA the worst financial institution known to mankind) and I have to say that it was a great decision, and I have zero regrets since! The customer service is top notch on the few occasions I have had to call, the branches are clean and well-maintained (take notes CommBank!) and the fees upon fees I was accustomed to before are nonexistent. Very reasonable and competitive rates. It's also cool how they support many local ventures in Melbourne, like the new arts precinct for instance. Just overall a great bank, don't hesitate to switch!

Excellent customer service at Narre Warren branch in Fountain Gate

Renas Ismail assisted me recently with my travellers card issue. She was polite, resourceful, respectful! Renas listened carefully, looked and try to work out the issue on my mobile phone and even contacted a colleague for help!
Excellent customer service!
Thank you Renas!

Milan Stajic

Milan StajicOfficer

Andrew Clarke from BOM Knox. is disgrace

He Avoided my phone calls and emails. I clearly stated if he is busy and he can’t look into it I am happy to take it elsewhere. He assured me it’s going to be fine. I am long term BOM customer been with them from the start. I have multiple loans with them and just wanted to refinance one due to separation. Totally unprofessional and rude person.
Will move all my business to other bank.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Everyday L.

Everyday L.

I’d give zero stars if I could

I have been with this bank several years. I have business and personal banking with them. The service we receive from our local branch is atrocious. This is not my first issue with this bank and I was tempted to change last time. This time I will be moving all my accounts. Banks need to understand they hold our money and they need to meet the service needs of their customers or they will loose them

TBM

TBM

Home Loan DEAL

Recently switched home loan from CBA to BOM. Right from the start the service from Airport West Branch Ravi has been outstanding. Very happy with the way BOM has organized my finances.

very happy

very happyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they were open during lockdown, but now they're all shut. Zero, nothing, even the ATM won't take money

we've been out of lockdown 40 days of double donuts, but BOM branches are still closed, so no service, nothing, but they still gouge me with fees, for zero service, and their call centre in the philippines are lovely, but I pay fees for zero service. How can businesses survive, when their bank want /cant take money as they're shut? They safe "we're keeping the community safe", nah, BOM is using covid to shut down iits branches, and save rent, but they still charge me huge fees. Time to change banks. Bendigo bank is a great option, they've been around for 50 years in Melbourne, and they've open branches. not like shut up shops like bank of melbourne

siqi

siqiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I have been with this bank more than 2 years. They are reliable also very professional. Their customer service is top of the mark. Highly recommend to get the service from them.

DIsgruntled

DIsgruntledMelbourne

Kept waiting, disorganised staff

GOOSEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bank

I mostly use Karingal branch and Springvale or Parkmore and every time I walk in always great service but mostly Karingal branch from day one back in 2008 with our house approved then for our second hand car only 4% and just recently 3 years on our house at 2.28 we walk in and all papers ready to sign was great and all the staff very helpful.

GOOSE

Never hardly any waiting time service straight away thank you to all the staff at Karingal and the bank of Melbourne.

Great Service at BOM Caroline Spring

I am with the bank for a while. Every staff is friendly, always smile greeting to you when you walk in the branch. I was served by Rebecca who is extremely kind and helpful with all my queries and concerns.

Anster

AnsterAU

IVANHOE Bank of Melb in the best position in Ivanhoe, moved from ANZ and Westpac to this branch. efficient and helpful

Found Bank Of Melbourne Ivanhoe to be one of the best and efficient branch ever. Moved my account from Westpac and ANZ that are old and dark to this great branch,
Helpful staff that go out of their way. Pity its temporarily closed due to Covid but once things get to normal will start going back. This Branch is helpful, clean and efficient in a great position.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If i could give no stars i would! Worst bank ever!

Worst bank in the history of Australia! They closed all my accounts without a shadow of an explanation as to why. They sent me 30 notice and tried calling them religiously to ask for an explanation and maybe a review/reversal, no call back at all. Extremely rude and useless! Imagine how hard it is to replace all your direct debits, credits, credit cards etc stripped away just like that without even an explanation or a chance for their decision to be reviewed. After banking with them for 5 years you dont even get a call back. All y'all stay away from this bank!!!

TopicGeneral Transactions
Tara

TaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Zero stars if I could- Worst bank ever, no such thing as customer service at Bank of Melbourne