Bank of Melbourne

Bank of Melbourne (page 3 of 14)

Online, Branches

Everyday L.
Everyday L.

I’d give zero stars if I could

I have been with this bank several years. I have business and personal banking with them. The service we receive from our local branch is atrocious. This is not my first issue with this bank and I was tempted to change last time. This time I will be moving all my accounts. Banks need to understand they hold our money and they need to meet the service needs of their customers or they will loose them

TBM
TBM

Home Loan DEAL

Recently switched home loan from CBA to BOM. Right from the start the service from Airport West Branch Ravi has been outstanding. Very happy with the way BOM has organized my finances.

sleazy site wants pics
sleazy site wants pics Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they were open during lockdown, but now they're all shut. Zero, nothing, even the ATM won't take money

we've been out of lockdown 40 days of double donuts, but BOM branches are still closed, so no service, nothing, but they still gouge me with fees, for zero service, and their call centre in the philippines are lovely, but I pay fees for zero service. How can businesses survive, when their bank want /cant take money as they're shut? They safe "we're keeping the community safe", nah, BOM is using covid to shut down iits branches, and save rent, but they still charge me huge fees. Time to change banks. Bendigo bank is a great option, they've been around for 50 years in Melbourne, and they've open branches. not like shut up shops like bank of melbourne

MatyD
MatyD

Long drawn out application process

siqi
siqiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I have been with this bank more than 2 years. They are reliable also very professional. Their customer service is top of the mark. Highly recommend to get the service from them.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
DIsgruntled
DIsgruntledMelbourne

Kept waiting, disorganised staff

Best Customer Service and Friendly Staff

GOOSEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bank

I mostly use Karingal branch and Springvale or Parkmore and every time I walk in always great service but mostly Karingal branch from day one back in 2008 with our house approved then for our second hand car only 4% and just recently 3 years on our house at 2.28 we walk in and all papers ready to sign was great and all the staff very helpful.

GOOSE

Never hardly any waiting time service straight away thank you to all the staff at Karingal and the bank of Melbourne.

CustomerFirst
CustomerFirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Loan process is really bad and error prone

I had refinanced from NAB to Bank of Melbourne since Feb 2020 based on the advice of a NPFS mortgage consultant, the overall loan process then was smooth. However the recent loan application handling has been really shabby and painful where they double deposited the loan amount to me, withdrew it, did not close the previous loan and worse after all the rectification after I had called out they messed up my offset account to normal transaction account thus increase in my repayment fee. Yet there has been no apologies who call from Bank about the trouble, really bad customer experience. I will immediately change the loan once the fixed deposit tenure ends or if other bank can offer better deal.

Great Service at BOM Caroline Spring

I am with the bank for a while. Every staff is friendly, always smile greeting to you when you walk in the branch. I was served by Rebecca who is extremely kind and helpful with all my queries and concerns.

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Utterly random credit card pick-up and activation procedure

Anster
AnsterAU

IVANHOE Bank of Melb in the best position in Ivanhoe, moved from ANZ and Westpac to this branch. efficient and helpful

Found Bank Of Melbourne Ivanhoe to be one of the best and efficient branch ever. Moved my account from Westpac and ANZ that are old and dark to this great branch,
Helpful staff that go out of their way. Pity its temporarily closed due to Covid but once things get to normal will start going back. This Branch is helpful, clean and efficient in a great position.

elly concepcion
elly concepcionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammed and still chasing since June 2020

I'm over 10 years with this bank. In June 2020, I get scammed and received a message if I authorized a $246+ debit and said no. They locked my card but somehow still paid the scammer + the dollar exchange cost. I been chasing since and to date nothing happens. I 've been passed around and this covid is not helping as other government offices who deals with my situation are either closed or less people.

RedPenVandal
RedPenVandalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible bank to deal with

Ckp
CkpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT approach for online home loan application at all

Sammii
Sammiiasked
Bank of Melbourne

Hi i transferd money from my old account (nab) to my new account bank of melbourne on sunday 11th feb 18 and its now monday 12th feb at 10pm and still nothing how long does it take normally to get money in your bank of melb account because this is pathetic

Anne Pearse
Anne Pearse

Make sure all your details are in, even you date of birth, who you have loved in your life, who you have met on trains, where you have lived, & who with, whatever you can think of, even if you dye your hair...... They are so fanatical, it's mad.....&.. YOU have to tell them, THEY DON'T ASK You!! They are so protective of themselves, they want to know what brand knickers you are wearing, & when you last washed them.............. Is all that safe? Not always, I'm still waiting! 2wks Late already! Grrrrrr!!!!! Take a list of this with the answers, as they DO NOT ASK YOU!!! GRRR! But, end of the day, the Staff are nice... It's their idiotic system, They should have a list of queries too!

trompfy
trompfy

I am not sure but I would recommend going to Westpac and opening a Westpac Choice Account and a Westpac eSaver account since you get better interest on those accounts.