Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bank of Melbourne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Akhter
AkhterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful support

Support staff reasonably helpful. Went above and beyond explaining the financing options available for loans and term deposit accounts. Took support over the phone but not a bad experience overall.

Ciel V.
Ciel V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Bank By Far!

I have been with this bank for only a short time now after switching from Commonwealth (AKA the worst financial institution known to mankind) and I have to say that it was a great decision, and I have zero regrets since! The customer service is top notch on the few occasions I have had to call, the branches are clean and well-maintained (take notes CommBank!) and the fees upon fees I was accustomed to before are nonexistent. Very reasonable and competitive rates. It's also cool how they support many local ventures in Melbourne, like the new arts precinct for instance. Just overall a great bank, don't hesitate to switch!

Excellent customer service at Narre Warren branch in Fountain Gate

Renas Ismail assisted me recently with my travellers card issue. She was polite, resourceful, respectful! Renas listened carefully, looked and try to work out the issue on my mobile phone and even contacted a colleague for help!
Excellent customer service!
Thank you Renas!

Sogand Ebrahimi
Sogand EbrahimiVictoria

Best experience and best service

We have got 3 loans with bank of Melbourne and always happy with them. never had any problems, recently purchased a house and Benjamin (the lending manager) was really helpful and caring , we had no drama. easy we got the loan, he really did his bets and just wanted say a big thank you to him.
I have been bank of Melbourne customer for years and never had any bad experiences.
very helpful

Hulaschmula
HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Successful dispute

After being swindled by a company that went into liquidation, Bank Of Melbourne pursued them and remunerated the amount that was owing to me. I cannot thank them enough, amazing due diligence.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
TBM
TBM

Home Loan DEAL

Recently switched home loan from CBA to BOM. Right from the start the service from Airport West Branch Ravi has been outstanding. Very happy with the way BOM has organized my finances.

siqi
siqiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I have been with this bank more than 2 years. They are reliable also very professional. Their customer service is top of the mark. Highly recommend to get the service from them.

Best Customer Service and Friendly Staff

GOOSEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bank

I mostly use Karingal branch and Springvale or Parkmore and every time I walk in always great service but mostly Karingal branch from day one back in 2008 with our house approved then for our second hand car only 4% and just recently 3 years on our house at 2.28 we walk in and all papers ready to sign was great and all the staff very helpful.

GOOSE

Never hardly any waiting time service straight away thank you to all the staff at Karingal and the bank of Melbourne.

JMG
JMG

Great Service at BOM Caroline Spring

I am with the bank for a while. Every staff is friendly, always smile greeting to you when you walk in the branch. I was served by Rebecca who is extremely kind and helpful with all my queries and concerns.

Anster
AnsterAU

IVANHOE Bank of Melb in the best position in Ivanhoe, moved from ANZ and Westpac to this branch. efficient and helpful

Found Bank Of Melbourne Ivanhoe to be one of the best and efficient branch ever. Moved my account from Westpac and ANZ that are old and dark to this great branch,
Helpful staff that go out of their way. Pity its temporarily closed due to Covid but once things get to normal will start going back. This Branch is helpful, clean and efficient in a great position.

ExNABie
ExNABieMelbourne

Seems like it's getting longer to process transactions to your own different account

It used to be no longer than one business day for BPay . It's now 2-3 business days to process BPay transactions to your own different account with another bank. Covid-19 has definitely affected the productivity on bank employees sadly!
EDIT - I received the credit the next business day itself and thought I should give them the due credit . Had I not been on top of this would have taken 2-3 days for sure

michael w
michael w

Reasonably smooth home loan refinance

Nellsbells
NellsbellsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Greeting with a smile

I felt a genuine welcome from the moment I stepped into the branch. They were very helpful and friendly and willing to help me. I was opening up a student account for my daughter.

Ante P.
Ante P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

JASON PHAN ,Glen Waverley Branch,Glen Shopping center 3150

Jason Phan, lending manager at the Glen Waverley Branch ,Glen Shopping centre 3150 , is a young man who has given me back my faith in big banks . His professional approach to solving complicated problems in a simple process has fascinated me. I was seeking an investment loan that I knew was drawing a lot of energy, but from the beginning of the process I had a good feeling that Jason knew what he was doing and was 100% focused on the job. The process of getting the loan took a while, but thanks to Jason, everything was fine from start to the settlement . BOM ,you need more people like Jason Phan, ranging from relationships with people to professionalism in doing your job.
Jason Phan , big Thank you

Ante P.

Sammii
Sammiiasked
Bank of Melbourne

Hi i transferd money from my old account (nab) to my new account bank of melbourne on sunday 11th feb 18 and its now monday 12th feb at 10pm and still nothing how long does it take normally to get money in your bank of melb account because this is pathetic

Anne Pearse
Anne Pearse

Make sure all your details are in, even you date of birth, who you have loved in your life, who you have met on trains, where you have lived, & who with, whatever you can think of, even if you dye your hair...... They are so fanatical, it's mad.....&.. YOU have to tell them, THEY DON'T ASK You!! They are so protective of themselves, they want to know what brand knickers you are wearing, & when you last washed them.............. Is all that safe? Not always, I'm still waiting! 2wks Late already! Grrrrrr!!!!! Take a list of this with the answers, as they DO NOT ASK YOU!!! GRRR! But, end of the day, the Staff are nice... It's their idiotic system, They should have a list of queries too!

trompfy
trompfy

I am not sure but I would recommend going to Westpac and opening a Westpac Choice Account and a Westpac eSaver account since you get better interest on those accounts.