Bank of Melbourne

Bank of Melbourne (page 2 of 2)

Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bank of Melbourne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sixty and not out.
Sixty and not out.Melbourne

Superb Service, Plus!!!!

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent bank

Fantastic customer service and i just gracious that i feel like a valued customer. I cannot praise the fantastic staff melissa and lucas at the caroline springs branch for getting me ahome loan and other products that i needed. Smooth upfront stressfree transaction. I tell all my friends about how fantastic they are and i look forward to many more years in being a guest of bom. Well done to their staff who actually take the time to know you as a person not just a number.

Other Banks

Sammii
Sammiiasked
Bank of Melbourne

Hi i transferd money from my old account (nab) to my new account bank of melbourne on sunday 11th feb 18 and its now monday 12th feb at 10pm and still nothing how long does it take normally to get money in your bank of melb account because this is pathetic

Anne Pearse
Anne Pearse

Make sure all your details are in, even you date of birth, who you have loved in your life, who you have met on trains, where you have lived, & who with, whatever you can think of, even if you dye your hair...... They are so fanatical, it's mad.....&.. YOU have to tell them, THEY DON'T ASK You!! They are so protective of themselves, they want to know what brand knickers you are wearing, & when you last washed them.............. Is all that safe? Not always, I'm still waiting! 2wks Late already! Grrrrrr!!!!! Take a list of this with the answers, as they DO NOT ASK YOU!!! GRRR! But, end of the day, the Staff are nice... It's their idiotic system, They should have a list of queries too!

trompfy
trompfy

I am not sure but I would recommend going to Westpac and opening a Westpac Choice Account and a Westpac eSaver account since you get better interest on those accounts.