Bank of Queensland Branches

Bank of Queensland Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • General Transactions (4)
    • Business Banking (3)
    • Loan Application (3)
    • Credit Card Application (1)

Discussed

Discussed

Burleigh heads branch

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Friederich.

Friederich.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

I applied for a car loan, after a week nobody contacted me ,finally after I call them twice , the super duper manager called me beck. What a joke :)). Good bye .

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
MikeH

MikeHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been with BoQ for 27 years. They have lost me ! Forever !

I started my business with Bank of Queensland in 1992. I have been with them for 27 years. They became silly in 2007 (at the GFC). But we stuck with them. In the last year or so they have totally lost all semblance of reasonable service. I actually had a manager tell me in the store to F#@K off after I asked him why he had not done Bank Cheques as requested. Complained and got no-where. Whitewashed.
Still stuck with them. But they got even worse again. Moved to CBA. Wow. Actually happy people. What an extraordinary difference.
Bank of Queensland should not continue to be in business.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
deepak y.

deepak y.South East Queensland, QLD

Yes, BOQ has all the reasons to hate the bank

I have been dealing with BOQ since 2012. I give 3 top reasons why I hate this bank and my decision to move to a different bank.

1. Terrible online internet bank. Very behind in technology with internet banking. This makes the business quite inefficient. Example. Transaction history appears weeks later.
2. In competent staff and customer service.
3. As per my recent conversations with BOQ it is quite apparent that the whole sale funding costs are gone down significantly. However the profits gained were not getting reflected in their variable rates. To me this is illegal and I am officially going to complain and put an enquiry.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

Isabella K.