Bank of Queensland Home Loans

• Online Tools
Zakir h.

Zakir h.Sydney, NSW

Waste of Time and No Clear Direction

No satisfied. it took them 6-7 weeks but still couldn't provide a conditional approval.!!They were not transparent what documents they are after from the beginning. They even wanted to know how my salary is calculated and wanted to know my company's business details!!!!! I withdraw my application and resubmit to NAB as my land settlement date was after 10 days. NAB did it in a week with only the statements and salary report.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

How do you give a zero rating!

Absolutely the worst bank to get a mortgage through. We had to push financing back twice... and now settlement back twice. They are disgusting to deal with. They outsource their documentation and pay no attention to your deadlines. We are deciding whether to pull out of a house purchase right now because they can't produce loan documents. BDM of BOQ are useless... they can't even get things escalates. Stick to your big banks... they know what they are doing!

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
See all Bank of Queensland Home Loans reviews

Naser

Naserasked

I am thinking for a refinance with BOQ but given all the negative response can you ensure that you will not increase the rate at least for a year unless RBA change the rate? Even if you need to increase the rate without RBA rate change how much and how often would you change the rate? Please answer specifically.

Chance84

Chance84asked

What was the average time it took to get a approval? We have been waiting for a few weeks now and every time I call them to ask they feed me lies about why it is taking so long. Be Klingon very frustrating!!

Bronkie27
Bronkie27

If you have a good credit rating a job with a good income you should know in less than 48 hours.Final approval should be in a week . Change banks if you not happy now it is not going to get any better . Good luck