Bank of Queensland Home Loans

Bank of Queensland Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools
K.Glenister

K.Glenister

Mornington Branch - Customer Service at its absolute finest!!

Absolute pleasure to deal with anyone I spoke to in the Mornington Branch regarding my home loan. Thank you for your amazing customer service. Even with Covid being a stressful time at this current time, everyone in this branch made sure my experience was a pleasant one. Thank you :)

Stayed with me through tough times

I have been with BOQ Gympie for a long time. When my business was running well they looked after all my needs. As the economic down turn happen they supported me through tough time. After building the business back up I would not leave them as they never left me. Thank you

ubokt

ubokt

Home Loans

Find out how Bank of Queensland Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

missalicia

missalicia

excellent service..... would highly recommend getting your home load thru BOQ.
I have been with them for just over a year now & dont think i will change to a diff bank...
Friendly staff , its more of a personel experience as the bank manager owns the bank so he will do anything to make your experience a good one.

See all Bank of Queensland Home Loans reviews

Naser

Naserasked

I am thinking for a refinance with BOQ but given all the negative response can you ensure that you will not increase the rate at least for a year unless RBA change the rate? Even if you need to increase the rate without RBA rate change how much and how often would you change the rate? Please answer specifically.

Chance84

Chance84asked

What was the average time it took to get a approval? We have been waiting for a few weeks now and every time I call them to ask they feed me lies about why it is taking so long. Be Klingon very frustrating!!

Bronkie27
Bronkie27

If you have a good credit rating a job with a good income you should know in less than 48 hours.Final approval should be in a week . Change banks if you not happy now it is not going to get any better . Good luck