BankSA Branches

1.7

Phuole

PhuoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deliberate misleading

We had 2 home loans with the Bank SA and I found out a year later, that the annual fee is $395. They flooded us all the “fee free” stuff and listed the annual fee once that we missed among all the FEE FREE listing . When I asked the staff about monthly fees and redraw fees, she said no to all those fees but never brought up the annual fee.
These people are con man. They don’t realise that their career future is based on trust and honesty.
I have never experienced being cheated by the bank like this.

TopicLoan Application
Matty Q.

Matty Q.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude, unprofessional and untrustworthy

TopicGeneral Transactions
Discouraged

DiscouragedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bank SA have lost touch with their customers

I’ll be quick
Been with them for 46 years, I’ve seen
Opening and closing hours shorten, not suitable for working people...
Next to no flexibility with your accounts (have to keep moving money around to get little to no interest) very annoying.
Can go on, Bank SA you have lost touch with your customers and there needs.
Have found staff members always trying to remain positive, under hash management

TopicGeneral Transactions
Banks

Find out how BankSA Branches compares to other Banks

Trevor GAWLER

Trevor GAWLERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Bank SA

My partner and I have had loans & savings Accs ( 3 home, 1business & numerous personnel) since 1960 !!!!!! Never had bad experience customer service always polite & professional. Online & phone banking excellent. Every time phoned problem rectified immediately!! No waiting. All talk of shopping around, stay with Bank you know & trust & be treated like royalty.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
mvp

mvp

no customer service no communication have been with this bank for over 40 years no more sham on the organisation

I have Been a Customer of Bank sa for more than 40 Years
the Bank is inconsistant and has no idear of customer relations
the staff in the Bank do not even return phone calls

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
michael.ming.lu

michael.ming.luMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would give minus stars if I could

My father and i went into the branch for help increasing internet banking limit. Was told no they cant do it i need to do it ourselves and takes 24 hours.

WOW Really???!!! in 2020 wait 24 hrs??? cant do it? we can make full electric cars but you cant increase EFt limits under 24 hrs???

TopicBusiness Banking

Terrible customer service and products

Charged me overdrawn fees on an account I'd already requested to be closed. Everytime I contacted them to sort out the issue they would just refer me to someone else. No one was willing to take responsibility.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Alistair

AlistairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two Unexplained Interest Rate Increases in 12 Months (When RBA Rates Are Going Down!)

1) Mortgage adviser made several mistakes and significant delays with our home loan application that was made in branch.
2) The mobile app is absolutely terrible - as is there internet banking platform. The user interface is extremely hard to navigate.
3) Whilst the RBA rates have been coming down in the last 12 months. I've received 2 notices of interest rate INCREASES!

I would change banks in a heartbeat if I could, but LMI isn't transferable!! Will be moving banks as soon as I can.

TopicLoan Application
Deuce

DeuceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot open account with legal digital drivers licence

I went in to the branch in Adelaide today and attempted to finish with the opening of a new joint account.. I did not bring my drivers licence as I was told by service sa that I no longer need it, it's somewhere lost at home.

I went in to show my ID only to be told that whilst the SA Government changed the licensing system Bank SA only accepted physical licenses...

The lady agreed it was backward and behind the times. She was nice enough...

Bank SA lost me as a customer because of this simple policy change that could have been done 12 months ago... Instead they are stuck in the dark ages...

TopicNew Account
Banks

Find out how BankSA Branches compares to other Banks

Horrific

I’ve always had bad service from bank, I’ve been with them for 6 years. Never could get anything done. I changed too a different bank because they were inconsiderate and disrespectful.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Bank

Been with the bank 20 years always helped me as I required. Always did what was needed to make things easy for me. Just saw all the negative feedback so thought I'd throw in my 2 bobs, but can't help thinking lots (maybe not all) of the bad press is from people who struggle to keep their finances in good order.