BankWest Branches

BankWest Branches

1.6

Bankwest Glen Waverley

Great to get assistance by George and staff at the Glen today . Refreshing to see dedication and going above the call of duty to help me out 5 stars .I

Francis H.

Francis H.Sydney, NSW

Slow Response Time and Other Problems with Complex Securities Team

TopicBusiness Banking
jay

jaySydney, NSW

worst bank in the world

worst bank ever. Got scammed for all my life savings and bank refuse to help me, spoke to be so rude and im currently taking this bank to court. Be aware of this bank

Alla

AllaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware!!! 2 Months To Re-finance A Loan.... Pathetic Service!!!

TopicLoan Application
Eoin

EoinPerth, WA

Service non existent at malaga branch. An embarrassment to banking

Malaga branch is just shocking service
Over an hour for a simple transaction
Also stated a simple bank transfer would take 5 to 7 days but could offer immediate transfer for 35 dollars.
This was done to a woman in
Her 80s I was just helping her out.

Abdel

AbdelPerth, WA

East or west don’t bank with bankwest

BankWest branch in cancelled my card without my request to find out that I need to stay from Saturday till Tuesday without any access to my account, I called they said to take id and drive to the bank to get cash out went there to find out that the bank been closed the whole day called again and they told them just to activate it so I can use my Apple Pay to buy food and put petrol and they didn’t care

ruki

ruki

Worst Bank for customer service

Have been with them for more than 30 years. Not helpful at all. Extremely inflexible and does not care about the older customers who need help at the counters who are unable to do online banking.

80 series 4x4

80 series 4x4Adelaide

Useless

Can not withdraw anymore than $3K from a teller, there excuse is "for security reason".
We bank with 3 different banks and Bankwest is the only bank that gives us this crap.
Time to close this account down and move our business elsewhere.

Other Banks
3.6
Jenny

JennySouth West, WA

Bullying, Victimised and staff run by Managers

Bankwest Branch Manager/s refused to attend to matters in relation to a deceased estate, customer for decades and accused of having 2 names which they say is illegal - it is NOT

Steven Roach

Steven RoachPerth, WA

uncaring

Brian626

Brian626Melbourne

Horrible institution

They don't care about you. They just want your money, after seeing an article about how they left a pregnant woman homeless, I will never bank with them and no one should either.

Disappointing.

I have been with BankWest for over 2 years and have never had an outstanding CC bill. I applied for a CC increase (on a CC with a the lowest limit) and they declined my increase WITHOUT reasoning, twice. I had to chase the bank for all outcomes and was never provided any reason as to why it was declined. Not only have they wasted my time, the handling of this was quite offensive. I have never had a problem with BankWest and likewise, they have never had a problem with me paying off my CC. I am incredibly disappointed in the treatment of the bank and highly unsatisfied as a customer. As a result, I will be cancelling my accounts with BankWest.

TopicCredit Card Application
Jade

Jade

Excellent customer service with good advice

The stuffs never disappoint me every time I walked into the branch. They provide good customer services and give me very useful suggestions. That is something I cannot figure it out myself if I simply go online. The only complaint will be few branches to go to.

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

exactly I extremely will always use phone banking please,and also be at Bunbury Forum branch

I have been with R&I, bankwest 60yrs ,YES They are so awesomely helpful reliable supportive protective & wonderful in everyway .The customer service is always brilliant supportive & very wonderful service in everyway .Today on phone banking I had to do 0 help talking the help was caller Leesa no. bb88510 was so helpful again for me. Thankyou for phone banking & productive awesome starf

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

julie

juliePerth, WA

Worst bank in Western Australia!

Been with this bank for approximately 15 years.
I have found their customer service to be VERY poor but it seemed too hard to change all my details.
I became thoroughly disillusioned recently when the staff at my local branch couldn't be bothered transferring my savings to a term deposit within their own bank!
Now they are too slow transferring my money out of their bank to another bank.
I look forward to the day I never have to deal with this bank again.

Leanne

LeanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Appalling customer service to Self Managed Retiree

Yep, another self funded retiree’s online MasterCard application DECLINED. Attended branch , Midland Gate. Inexperienced staff, unwilling to trouble shoot reason, manager unsupportive of staff and refused to pursue matter above branch. Whilst Bankwest might advertise a good product their policies, processes and staff are costing the organization “bread and butter” customers. Shareholders (individuals just like us) should be appalled by the way Bankwest is treating the hardworking financially secure retiree’s of Australia.

TopicCredit Card Application
tom

tomSydney, NSW

Worst bank i have ever came across!!! Please avoid them please

This bank is absolutely pain in the butt to deal with, can't get anything done without going to a branch, and when you go the people at the reception is useless, they have no basic idea about banks policy and finance, they tend to screw you over... when you request a branch manager things gets worse, you need to verify yourself with all the IDs which they already have on file because i have a Mortgage with them already!!!

Ridiculous!!! Disgraceful!!! Useless!!!!!!

3 word sums up my experience with bankwest!!

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mum

Mumperth

Bankwest Spearwood staff worst ever

Been with bankwest my entire life (30yrs) this was worse service ever.
Staff member loudly telling me I'm rude and was mouthing off at me when I was with another staff member. I asked for manager who refused to make the staff member apologize. And while this was happening the said staff member was behind her laughing at me and rolling her eyes. Manager was useless when I asked for the complaints number to be written down for me she refused.....

Loawn

Loawn

Don't bother with the credit card application

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

I have been with Bankwest for 15 years. But now they are trying to get out of the WA property market, they are making the lives of WA property buyers a nightmare. I was told when I got my loan I would get 2 five year interest only periods. Last week I tried to get the second 5 year interest only period. But Bankwest wants me to apply for a whole new loan and through their chosen mortgage broker. Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

TopicLoan Application