BankWest Branches

BankWest Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michaela

MichaelaPerth, WA

Stolen money and no answers

The ATM took my money and did not deposit the money into my account after I cancelled a deposit transaction at the ATM. I immediately spoke with a Teller and she filed a dispute and said someone will contact you. I said I had to walk away with some kind of evidence of the incident. She offered a photo copy of the day and time it was lodged.
I followed up 48hours later with no contact, she said it may take up to a month. Its now been 2 weeks and had heard nothing, no email nothing to acknowledge they are investigating.

As far as I am concerned this is stolen money and there should be far more urgency involved in getting it back.

TopicATM Experience

mazza

mazzaSydney, NSW

No value for loyal customers

I have been with Bankwest for over 15 years holding multiple accounts with the bank. All I wanted to do recently was increase my card limit and have to go through the entire application process again. I had to 'book in' a consultation to discuss the increase and the customer service advisor was actually not very polite and didnt even care that I said Im changing banks to somewhere who value customers and can actually explain why I have to go through all of this.

Unhappy banker

Unhappy bankerSydney, NSW

Closed all their branches and have no interest in serving people and businesses on the east coast. Good bye BW

Hard to get a hold of outside western standard time
CommBank running them into the ground on the east coast with all or there closed branches. You have to go to a post office to deal with them. Also no longer suppling cheques

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Cafe Del Mar

Cafe Del Mar

Bad Customer Service

Afternoon, October 2019.
Wanneroo branch. Deposited cash on behalf of my partner. I requested receipt " Could I have a receipt please?" The female staff replied" When I am finished ". I was shocked. She failed just to do a basic customer service. Bankwest , you need to train your staff!

KMO

KMOSydney, NSW

Terrible bank, don’t waste your time.

lol customer service in the Sydney Branch. Applied online to open a transaction account and the form wouldn't allow the ' in my name, had to remove it. When visiting the branch they said I need to apply again with the '. I did and again received an error message. The lady couldn't work out why. She couldn't confirm my ID because of the ' apostrophe. She called someone higher, no resolution was found, then said she needed to go to an appointment and would have someone else open the account for me. A total waste of my time, the lady had zero interest in having the issue fixed, or helping me open the account, all she kept repeating was it shouldn't be doing that. Would not recommend this bank at all!

TopicNew Account

Den

Den

Claremont- no compassions

Absolutely no compassion. I’m trying to access money from my long term savings with compassionate reasons. Head office have no idea what the terms compassionate grounds is to access your own Money
Disgusting

Anita

AnitaAlice Springs, NT

Excellent bank personnel and friendly staff

Bank west took on our loan they were the only bank that helped us , always been helpful and friendly now that we are down the road and our business is productive we won’t go anywhere else

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC !!!

First time experience at Bunbury Centre Point branch, opening an account and ordering a Halo ring with Kaylene, who was not only extremely helpful but also had a genuine kindness and a no rush patient attitude, while the whole time behaving in a professional and polite manner. I would highly recommend this pleasurable experience to anyone. Geoff

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forget Bankwest

Don't even think about doing business with this Bank. They follow no rules at all. You are much better of going with 28 degrees card if you want no overseas transactions fees, no annual fees, and no fees on foreign purchaes.
They don't even bother to answer your enquiries when things go wrong!

jule61

jule61Western Australia, 6157

Treated me terribly when loved one died

magik0101

magik0101Sydney, NSW

Why the bad reviews?

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Steve K.

Steve K.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service! How difficult is it to close an account?

Ann

Ann

Won’t let me speak to a supervisor

I had an issue with one of my transactions and requested to speak to the Supervisor. The operator who said he was a customer service officer couldn’t resolve the matter. He kept saying that there wasn’t any supervisor and the Manager was not available either. He said he would get the Manager to call me back within the day. It’s been 2 days and no call came. They just don’t care. WORST bank to not even have a supervisor to speak to customers. Thumbs down x 10.

Clinton D

Clinton DGippsland, VIC

They stole $240,000 from me

Eloise D.

Eloise D.Perth, WA

Trying to open an account for my daughter

I tried to open an account for my daughter they were aware of her age spoke to 3 ppl in bank waited 2 weeks for card spoke to more ppl waited another 2 weeks no card spoke to another 2 ppl and now I find out she’s to young for a card how is this only being picked up now and not the 7 other ppl I spoke to, huge lack of knowing their own products and what a waste of time

TopicNew Account
RGS

RGSBrisbane

Can't complain about the service!!! Much!!!!

Tim S

Tim SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Having been with bankwest for 7 years, i have found over the past year they have given up completely on caring about customers. From closing all branches to not answering call, and then not allowing my closing of accounts to process constantly for a million terrible reasons that have nothing to do with me. Would not recommend to anyone looking for a new bank to use.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Should stick to being a local Perth bank

Its bad enough that BW are closing more branches than they are opening in Victoria, but my rent was late due to a "public holiday in western australia" which delayed bpay processing. Come on guys, either remain a location WA bank or get serious about offering a national service.