BankWest Branches

1.7

80 series 4x4

80 series 4x4Adelaide

Useless

Can not withdraw anymore than $3K from a teller, there excuse is "for security reason".
We bank with 3 different banks and Bankwest is the only bank that gives us this crap.
Time to close this account down and move our business elsewhere.

Jenny

JennySouth West, WA

Bullying, Victimised and staff run by Managers

Bankwest Branch Manager/s refused to attend to matters in relation to a deceased estate, customer for decades and accused of having 2 names which they say is illegal - it is NOT

Steven Roach

Steven RoachPerth, WA

uncaring

Brian626

Brian626Melbourne

Horrible institution

They don't care about you. They just want your money, after seeing an article about how they left a pregnant woman homeless, I will never bank with them and no one should either.

Disappointing.

I have been with BankWest for over 2 years and have never had an outstanding CC bill. I applied for a CC increase (on a CC with a the lowest limit) and they declined my increase WITHOUT reasoning, twice. I had to chase the bank for all outcomes and was never provided any reason as to why it was declined. Not only have they wasted my time, the handling of this was quite offensive. I have never had a problem with BankWest and likewise, they have never had a problem with me paying off my CC. I am incredibly disappointed in the treatment of the bank and highly unsatisfied as a customer. As a result, I will be cancelling my accounts with BankWest.

Jade

Jade

Excellent customer service with good advice

The stuffs never disappoint me every time I walked into the branch. They provide good customer services and give me very useful suggestions. That is something I cannot figure it out myself if I simply go online. The only complaint will be few branches to go to.

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

exactly I extremely will always use phone banking please,and also be at Bunbury Forum branch

I have been with R&I, bankwest 60yrs ,YES They are so awesomely helpful reliable supportive protective & wonderful in everyway .The customer service is always brilliant supportive & very wonderful service in everyway .Today on phone banking I had to do 0 help talking the help was caller Leesa no. bb88510 was so helpful again for me. Thankyou for phone banking & productive awesome starf

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

julie

juliePerth, WA

Worst bank in Western Australia!

Been with this bank for approximately 15 years.
I have found their customer service to be VERY poor but it seemed too hard to change all my details.
I became thoroughly disillusioned recently when the staff at my local branch couldn't be bothered transferring my savings to a term deposit within their own bank!
Now they are too slow transferring my money out of their bank to another bank.
I look forward to the day I never have to deal with this bank again.

Happy Customer ++++

Happy Customer ++++Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Appalling customer service to Self Managed Retiree

Yep, another self funded retiree’s online MasterCard application DECLINED. Attended branch , Midland Gate. Inexperienced staff, unwilling to trouble shoot reason, manager unsupportive of staff and refused to pursue matter above branch. Whilst Bankwest might advertise a good product their policies, processes and staff are costing the organization “bread and butter” customers. Shareholders (individuals just like us) should be appalled by the way Bankwest is treating the hardworking financially secure retiree’s of Australia.

tom

tomSydney, NSW

Worst bank i have ever came across!!! Please avoid them please

This bank is absolutely pain in the butt to deal with, can't get anything done without going to a branch, and when you go the people at the reception is useless, they have no basic idea about banks policy and finance, they tend to screw you over... when you request a branch manager things gets worse, you need to verify yourself with all the IDs which they already have on file because i have a Mortgage with them already!!!

Ridiculous!!! Disgraceful!!! Useless!!!!!!

3 word sums up my experience with bankwest!!

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mum

Mumperth

Bankwest Spearwood staff worst ever

Been with bankwest my entire life (30yrs) this was worse service ever.
Staff member loudly telling me I'm rude and was mouthing off at me when I was with another staff member. I asked for manager who refused to make the staff member apologize. And while this was happening the said staff member was behind her laughing at me and rolling her eyes. Manager was useless when I asked for the complaints number to be written down for me she refused.....

Loawn

Loawn

Don't bother with the credit card application

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

I have been with Bankwest for 15 years. But now they are trying to get out of the WA property market, they are making the lives of WA property buyers a nightmare. I was told when I got my loan I would get 2 five year interest only periods. Last week I tried to get the second 5 year interest only period. But Bankwest wants me to apply for a whole new loan and through their chosen mortgage broker. Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

TopicLoan Application
Michaela

MichaelaPerth, WA

Stolen money and no answers

The ATM took my money and did not deposit the money into my account after I cancelled a deposit transaction at the ATM. I immediately spoke with a Teller and she filed a dispute and said someone will contact you. I said I had to walk away with some kind of evidence of the incident. She offered a photo copy of the day and time it was lodged.
I followed up 48hours later with no contact, she said it may take up to a month. Its now been 2 weeks and had heard nothing, no email nothing to acknowledge they are investigating.

As far as I am concerned this is stolen money and there should be far more urgency involved in getting it back.

TopicATM Experience
mazza

mazzaSydney, NSW

No value for loyal customers

I have been with Bankwest for over 15 years holding multiple accounts with the bank. All I wanted to do recently was increase my card limit and have to go through the entire application process again. I had to 'book in' a consultation to discuss the increase and the customer service advisor was actually not very polite and didnt even care that I said Im changing banks to somewhere who value customers and can actually explain why I have to go through all of this.

Unhappy banker

Unhappy bankerSydney, NSW

Closed all their branches and have no interest in serving people and businesses on the east coast. Good bye BW

Hard to get a hold of outside western standard time
CommBank running them into the ground on the east coast with all or there closed branches. You have to go to a post office to deal with them. Also no longer suppling cheques

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Cafe Del Mar

Cafe Del Mar

Bad Customer Service

Afternoon, October 2019.
Wanneroo branch. Deposited cash on behalf of my partner. I requested receipt " Could I have a receipt please?" The female staff replied" When I am finished ". I was shocked. She failed just to do a basic customer service. Bankwest , you need to train your staff!

KMO

KMOSydney, NSW

Terrible bank, don’t waste your time.

lol customer service in the Sydney Branch. Applied online to open a transaction account and the form wouldn't allow the ' in my name, had to remove it. When visiting the branch they said I need to apply again with the '. I did and again received an error message. The lady couldn't work out why. She couldn't confirm my ID because of the ' apostrophe. She called someone higher, no resolution was found, then said she needed to go to an appointment and would have someone else open the account for me. A total waste of my time, the lady had zero interest in having the issue fixed, or helping me open the account, all she kept repeating was it shouldn't be doing that. Would not recommend this bank at all!

TopicNew Account
Den

Den

Claremont- no compassions

Absolutely no compassion. I’m trying to access money from my long term savings with compassionate reasons. Head office have no idea what the terms compassionate grounds is to access your own Money
Disgusting

Anita

AnitaAlice Springs, NT

Excellent bank personnel and friendly staff

Bank west took on our loan they were the only bank that helped us , always been helpful and friendly now that we are down the road and our business is productive we won’t go anywhere else

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions