BankWest Branches

BankWest Branches

• Topics
    • General Transactions (15)
    • Credit Card Application (6)
    • New Account (6)
    • ATM Experience (2)
    • Business Banking (2)
    • Loan Application (2)
KiKi

KiKi

Excellent customer service with good advice

The stuffs never disappoint me every time I walked into the branch. They provide good customer services and give me very useful suggestions. That is something I cannot figure it out myself if I simply go online. The only complaint will be few branches to go to.

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

exactly I extremely will always use phone banking please,and also be at Bunbury Forum branch

I have been with R&I, bankwest 60yrs ,YES They are so awesomely helpful reliable supportive protective & wonderful in everyway .The customer service is always brilliant supportive & very wonderful service in everyway .Today on phone banking I had to do 0 help talking the help was caller Leesa no. bb88510 was so helpful again for me. Thankyou for phone banking & productive awesome starf

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

julie

juliePerth, WA

Worst bank in Western Australia!

Been with this bank for approximately 15 years.
I have found their customer service to be VERY poor but it seemed too hard to change all my details.
I became thoroughly disillusioned recently when the staff at my local branch couldn't be bothered transferring my savings to a term deposit within their own bank!
Now they are too slow transferring my money out of their bank to another bank.
I look forward to the day I never have to deal with this bank again.

Happy Customer ++++

Happy Customer ++++Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Appalling customer service to Self Managed Retiree

Yep, another self funded retiree’s online MasterCard application DECLINED. Attended branch , Midland Gate. Inexperienced staff, unwilling to trouble shoot reason, manager unsupportive of staff and refused to pursue matter above branch. Whilst Bankwest might advertise a good product their policies, processes and staff are costing the organization “bread and butter” customers. Shareholders (individuals just like us) should be appalled by the way Bankwest is treating the hardworking financially secure retiree’s of Australia.

TopicCredit Card Application
tom

tomSydney, NSW

Worst bank i have ever came across!!! Please avoid them please

This bank is absolutely pain in the butt to deal with, can't get anything done without going to a branch, and when you go the people at the reception is useless, they have no basic idea about banks policy and finance, they tend to screw you over... when you request a branch manager things gets worse, you need to verify yourself with all the IDs which they already have on file because i have a Mortgage with them already!!!

Ridiculous!!! Disgraceful!!! Useless!!!!!!

3 word sums up my experience with bankwest!!

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mum

Mumperth

Bankwest Spearwood staff worst ever

Been with bankwest my entire life (30yrs) this was worse service ever.
Staff member loudly telling me I'm rude and was mouthing off at me when I was with another staff member. I asked for manager who refused to make the staff member apologize. And while this was happening the said staff member was behind her laughing at me and rolling her eyes. Manager was useless when I asked for the complaints number to be written down for me she refused.....

Loawn

Loawn

Don't bother with the credit card application

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

I have been with Bankwest for 15 years. But now they are trying to get out of the WA property market, they are making the lives of WA property buyers a nightmare. I was told when I got my loan I would get 2 five year interest only periods. Last week I tried to get the second 5 year interest only period. But Bankwest wants me to apply for a whole new loan and through their chosen mortgage broker. Avoid Bankwest at all costs.

TopicLoan Application
Michaela

MichaelaPerth, WA

Stolen money and no answers

The ATM took my money and did not deposit the money into my account after I cancelled a deposit transaction at the ATM. I immediately spoke with a Teller and she filed a dispute and said someone will contact you. I said I had to walk away with some kind of evidence of the incident. She offered a photo copy of the day and time it was lodged.
I followed up 48hours later with no contact, she said it may take up to a month. Its now been 2 weeks and had heard nothing, no email nothing to acknowledge they are investigating.

As far as I am concerned this is stolen money and there should be far more urgency involved in getting it back.

TopicATM Experience

mazza

mazzaSydney, NSW

No value for loyal customers

I have been with Bankwest for over 15 years holding multiple accounts with the bank. All I wanted to do recently was increase my card limit and have to go through the entire application process again. I had to 'book in' a consultation to discuss the increase and the customer service advisor was actually not very polite and didnt even care that I said Im changing banks to somewhere who value customers and can actually explain why I have to go through all of this.

TopicCredit Card Application
Unhappy banker

Unhappy bankerSydney, NSW

Closed all their branches and have no interest in serving people and businesses on the east coast. Good bye BW

Hard to get a hold of outside western standard time
CommBank running them into the ground on the east coast with all or there closed branches. You have to go to a post office to deal with them. Also no longer suppling cheques

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Cafe Del Mar

Cafe Del Mar

Bad Customer Service

Afternoon, October 2019.
Wanneroo branch. Deposited cash on behalf of my partner. I requested receipt " Could I have a receipt please?" The female staff replied" When I am finished ". I was shocked. She failed just to do a basic customer service. Bankwest , you need to train your staff!

KMO

KMOSydney, NSW

Terrible bank, don’t waste your time.

lol customer service in the Sydney Branch. Applied online to open a transaction account and the form wouldn't allow the ' in my name, had to remove it. When visiting the branch they said I need to apply again with the '. I did and again received an error message. The lady couldn't work out why. She couldn't confirm my ID because of the ' apostrophe. She called someone higher, no resolution was found, then said she needed to go to an appointment and would have someone else open the account for me. A total waste of my time, the lady had zero interest in having the issue fixed, or helping me open the account, all she kept repeating was it shouldn't be doing that. Would not recommend this bank at all!

TopicNew Account
Den

Den

Claremont- no compassions

Absolutely no compassion. I’m trying to access money from my long term savings with compassionate reasons. Head office have no idea what the terms compassionate grounds is to access your own Money
Disgusting

Anita

AnitaAlice Springs, NT

Excellent bank personnel and friendly staff

Bank west took on our loan they were the only bank that helped us , always been helpful and friendly now that we are down the road and our business is productive we won’t go anywhere else

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC !!!

First time experience at Bunbury Centre Point branch, opening an account and ordering a Halo ring with Kaylene, who was not only extremely helpful but also had a genuine kindness and a no rush patient attitude, while the whole time behaving in a professional and polite manner. I would highly recommend this pleasurable experience to anyone. Geoff

jule61

jule61Western Australia, 6157

Treated me terribly when loved one died

magik0101

magik0101Sydney, NSW

Why the bad reviews?

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
Steve K.

Steve K.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service! How difficult is it to close an account?

Ann

Ann

Won’t let me speak to a supervisor

I had an issue with one of my transactions and requested to speak to the Supervisor. The operator who said he was a customer service officer couldn’t resolve the matter. He kept saying that there wasn’t any supervisor and the Manager was not available either. He said he would get the Manager to call me back within the day. It’s been 2 days and no call came. They just don’t care. WORST bank to not even have a supervisor to speak to customers. Thumbs down x 10.