BankWest Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BankWest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
Seve T.
Seve T.Perth, WA

Bankwest Ideas Lab

Update:

They contacted me back and gave me the orize. Really happy now.

_____________________
I`ve won a $250 gift voucher from BankWest Ideas Lab, I`ve claimed it, and after 1 month I didn`t get my gift voucher yet. I`ve been trying to contact them by email and the webchat, but still no answers, so I do believe that`s a fake marketing from the bank. They should care about it, the idea is genius for marketing, but it simple doesn`t work, so I as a Winner, am considering it a SPAM from the bank, even after a chat with the costumer service that told me I was a really winner.

Ehsan
EhsanSydney, NSW

Awful, irresponsible bank I have ever seen. Closing my account without any reason

From 2018. Not a reliable bank. Awful experience. Rude staffs. They are not responsive, rude, and don’t care about customers. Careless, irresponsible banking system that ever existed. Not willing to be with it.

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst bank in the history of the universe

Bankwest is the worst business I have ever dealt with in my life. Consistently freezing our accounts due to “fraud” and always requiring us to visit a branch to rectify an issue, very old and outdated software and systems.

Dan J
Dan JPerth, WA

Refused service as I was not a BankWest customer

I was refused service, changing a $100 of $20’s into $10 notes, as I was not a BankWest customer. Now I will never be a BankWest customer. Butler branch.
Surely the bank should be bigger than that

TopicGeneral Transactions

Taffy
TaffyPerth, WA

Absolutely first class service from the local Wanneroo branch .we had to open an account in that branch due to the closure of our local westpac branch ,the person we dealt with Margaret Porter was very friendly and efficient in dealing with us explained everything in detail as we went through the process .it felt like a great welcome to the bank .

Many thanks

Horrible service

They really do not care if you have banked with them for 10 years . They aren’t the cool hip flexible for the customer bank they claim to be. They aren’t modern, they aren’t different. They don’t care about customers they just care they have your money that’s all they don’t actually want to help you. I do not recommend them at all! So sad I have banked and been loyal to them and now I have to move all my savings everything over. Horrible bank also fitting that the supervisor I spoke to her name was Karen …. That says it all.

David
David

Corrupt to the core

Have had a loan for years with this bank and never missed a single payment however, they treat their customers with total disrespect. They lie and fabricate issues.
They lie about promising to change your loan rate. Then when you say you will move banks if they continue to show disrespect they close my accounts and refuse state "You will not be able to open any new accounts with the bank".
Is it any wonder they had to close most of their branches when this is their attitude. I recommend everyone send complaints to AFCA

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Horrible service attitude

Went to parra branch. Staff attitude was horrible. Why to keep the branch open when you can’t service the customer. Close the branch early and change the opening hours instead of telling customers that “ oh i’m closing the branch in 5 min and unable to provide service as it will take longer. Close the branch and change your times, no wonder why branches are closing!!!

thomasaway
thomasawayAU

Rude staff with a poor attitude

Closed my account today and had to attend a branch after two different call centre workers failed to assist and mixed up my name & details after repeating it twice. Definitely a very stroppy supervisor of tellers who wanted to charge $35 to "fill out a form" to refund the balance. Bankwest is probably the worst and most backward bank In Australia. The customer care must be worked off their feet apologising for their failures but nothing changes.

Bankwest Bank “Less”

That’s their marketing slogan, but dealing with them you would never pick it. We moved our mortgage over a couple years ago and having to deal with them in any way is a total headache. Setting up our offset accounts and credit card required multiple branch visits and phone calls. After we got married I tried to walk in to a branch to change my name, was told I needed to make an appointment with a consultant on another day - same thing at CBA took the teller about 2 mins.

Honestly, if you value your time in any way don’t fall for their marketing. They have 10 layers of bureaucratic built into every task. Also their banking app is nothing special.

Stay clear if you are a business customer or see the pain

You can be wasting your entire life to do the simplest task with this bank.
Stay a way and save yourself from headaches and regrets.
You simply can't get anything done with this bank unless you spend few working days to get even simplest things done.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent Service at Bankwest Armadale

I was visiting Armadale branch this morning and impressed with the CS and Teller extra efforts to serve us customers. The teller helped me to reactivate my dormant account efficiently and effectively deliver the service. So glad that my problem solved quickly. Appreciation for Bankwest Armadale for its excellent services.

Bankwest Glen Waverley

Great to get assistance by George and staff at the Glen today . Refreshing to see dedication and going above the call of duty to help me out 5 stars .I

Francis H.
Francis H.Sydney, NSW

Slow Response Time and Other Problems with Complex Securities Team

TopicBusiness Banking
jay
jaySydney, NSW

worst bank in the world

worst bank ever. Got scammed for all my life savings and bank refuse to help me, spoke to be so rude and im currently taking this bank to court. Be aware of this bank