BankWest Online

BankWest Online (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • General Transactions (9)
    • Credit Card Application (8)
    • New Account (6)
    • Business Banking (5)
    • Loan Application (4)
    • ATM Experience (1)

Petrod

PetrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bankwest don’t understand wait customer service is

TopicBusiness Banking

So bad I don't even know where to start

I have had no end of trouble with this bank and all I have is a credit card!! They were slow from the start. Then they randomly stopped sending me statement reminders and charged me interest for not knowing when I had a statement. They were rude when I called up saying that all my other credit card providers send me reminders. Security is obviously also poor as I got hacked and lodged a dispute for fraudulent transactions which is taking them an inordinate amount of time to investigate. It's now been over 4 weeks and they still don't know what to do. Hopeless

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Bank

So far a great bank, easy to contact (via online chat or the app) and always get a quick response. Great products and simple banking, so far very happy with them.

TopicNew Account
Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Terrible terrible experience

I've been with the bank for 7y, they've progressively become worse to deal with. Unreliable, poor customer service and putting me through hell and back every time I need something.

TopicLoan Application

JAW

JAW

Worst bank ever

Worst bank ever, I’ve been with them for 6 years and because I moved 3 hours away from the closest branch they have frozen my account! I have a lot of bills to pay and now I’m told that I have to wait until further notice.

Radio silence after being approved for credit card application only to never hear from them again

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Ho N

Ho NSydney

They closed your account without your consent

The balance in my Easy Transaction Account was $0 and due to personal circumstances I did not use my account for 6 months. Bankwest closed my account without my consent and I only found out when logging into Internet Banking and did not see the account. They deemed the inactivity period of 6 months is sufficient to close an account without notifying their customer. They tried to offer a solution by requiring me presenting myself to a branch and fill out a form so my account can be re-opened. What a joke. No wonder why their branch in Bankstown Centro has closed down and their rating on productreview is so low. Don't bank with Bankwest if you don't want to go through trouble like me and other people.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Glen Henzell

Glen HenzellIsaacs 2607, ACT

Gold Term Deposit Account

Hold Music Drives Me Abslolutely Nuts !!!

The hold music is so irritating it makes me want to tear my hair out, it's so cringeworthy. I'm a mortgage broker and deal with banks hold lines day in day out Bankwest is by far the worst!!! This silly female voice over going on and on about all the crappy credit cards and home loans they have on offer.... PLEASE. MAKE IT STOP!!!

Lidia K

Lidia KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BankWest Zero Platinum MasterCard

Easy application process for Zero Platinum MasterCard. Very streamline online setup, activation and general login process with detailed terms and conditions. Can't wait to use my card. Zero foreign Currency fee!

TopicCredit Card Application

Mike

Mikemikeattewell@gmail.com

Excellent Service and Easy Online Application

This was the easiest application and process I have ever experienced. Extremely helpful people online and excited about my new relationship with Bankwest. I am considering arranging banking for my company and shifting my home loans to them. Keep up the great work!

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Suzr

SuzrAU

Worst bank ever

TopicBusiness Banking

hardinlawasked

What is the reply paid reference and address I should use to write to BankWest to attempt to resolve ongoing disputes?

hammerhead
hammerhead

ask the bank

hardinlaw

BankWest is the most secretive and obstructive organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have asked the bank on a number of occasions and been fobbed off. This bank has lied, obstructed, misinformed on a simple attempt to have an additional card issued. Every time I have followed the directions given the goal posts have been moved. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.

Get an answer from our members and BankWest representatives