Bankwest Zero Platinum MasterCard

Bankwest Zero Platinum MasterCard

Pros

• $0 Annual Fee

• No Foreign Transaction Fees

• Complimentary Overseas Travel Insurance

• 2.99% p.a. on Balance Transfers for the first 9 months

Cons

• No attached rewards program

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process
Guo
GuoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect card for travelling

I have had this card for over 3 years. I have been using this card for overseas traveling in APAC, Europe and NA, the obvious advantage is that you can check transactions from mobile app instantly. And the conversation rate is quite good as well.

Felix
FelixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple credit card for overseas transactions

Navin
NavinSydney, NSW

Perfect card for travellers

Rates and Fees
No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Bankwest Zero Platinum MasterCard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Great for overseas use with no foreign transaction fees

The title says it all, this no-annual-fee card comes with the added bonus that foreign transaction fees are waived. Whenever I travel or shop online from overseas sellers this is my go-to card.
Unfortunately no points/rewards program, so domestically I prefer to use other cards. If you are like me and don't mind choosing a card for a purpose, then having this one is a good idea.

Great for overseas travel

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020
Brian K.
Brian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No annual fee + free international travel insurance (updated review)

Bibi
BibiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good solid no-frills card but bit outdated...

I got this card a few years for overseas travel. No annual fee and no fees for overseas purchases were exactly what I wanted. However although I have had it for a while now I only ever use it for this, and now it's even my back-up o/s card as many other cards, including my go-to card ,the coles reward mastercard, now offer no transaction fees on overseas purchases. I would say it was good when I got it but others have used there game. It also had no online way of cancelling the card when I lost my purse and the over-the-phone experience was frustrating as all the security check questions related to other 'cards' in my purse such as my drivers licence... Finally got there but a little stressful.

Traveller52
Traveller52Peel, WA

One of the very best, especially for travellers

Sumit
SumitPerth, WA

Only Fantastic for International Transactions

Only great if you use alot in overseas transactions. No Overseas Transaction fees make this card work like treat. Also No annual fees add up to the value. I have never seen any bank giving straight XE rates without even charging any transaction fees. Complimentary travel insurance etc all big bonuses.
Downside: High interest rate and High minimum credit limit ($6k Minm)

No Annual Fee Credit Cards

daphnevoon
daphnevoonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for overseas purchase

I always use this card when I travel overseas as there is no foreign currency transaction fee charged and the exchange rate is usually better than currency rate. Also, there is a travel insurance cover if I charge my travel booking to the card but there are some terms and conditions to be complied with in order to enjoy this cover, e.g. the travelling cost charge must be above a certain amount. There isn't reward point program but I am happy with that as I enjoy free annual fee forever. Will keep this card forever!

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW

Good backup credit card

I have had this credit card for nearly 2 years and used it overseas without any issues. It is easy and quick to apply. I do not use this card often as I have another credit card with rewards. So this is just for backup or using it overseas as it has no international fee. I use the other card's complimentary travel insurance so cannot comment on this aspect.

Application Process
Card / Account Used For
  • Overseas/Travel
Shane
Shane

No annual Fee, No international transaction fees

I have found this card to be worth having. There is no annual fee and no fees for international transactions so I always use the card if I am travelling overseas. It also comes with free travel insurance but I have never had to try that out. You don't get any points for using the card but I find the advantages outweigh that.

See all Bankwest Zero Platinum MasterCard reviews