BankWest Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Michelle C.

Michelle C.asked

BankWest

Conducted a funds trace with Bank West over a month ago and to this date they have not made any attempt to reply. Funds were placed into one of their customers accounts in error and it appears that they are hiding their heads in the sand and not wanting to have the funds returned to the rightful owners

Fired Up
Fired Up

So... where is the question?

hardinlawasked

Online

What is the reply paid reference and address I should use to write to BankWest to attempt to resolve ongoing disputes?

minni
minni

ask the bank

hardinlaw

BankWest is the most secretive and obstructive organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have asked the bank on a number of occasions and been fobbed off. This bank has lied, obstructed, misinformed on a simple attempt to have an additional card issued. Every time I have followed the directions given the goal posts have been moved. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.

angry

angryasked

BankWest

Does Bankwest intend to pass on the latest cut in interest rates in full for all home loan customers?

Michael
Michael

Angry,
I have no idea. I am not an employee or in any way connected to this bank.
I do know however that are a terrible bank, not just because I have had a bad
experience, but look at all the reviews.

micheal
micheal

Ask the bank

Annie D.

Annie D.asked

BankWest

Why am I been charged a $10.00 Fee on my $100.00 Pension from UK for the past three Months.
Uk Pensions say this should not be happening, I have allready complained to Bankwest and advised this charge will continue Please explain, this is ridiculous on such a small Amount. I have been with Bankwest for nearly 50 years. I wont tolerate this charge, why are you doing this to Pensioners.

Lolke

Lolkeasked

BankWest

What is the best deposit interest rates?

David G