Online, Branches

2.3

Karen

KarenSouth West, WA

exactly I extremely will always use phone banking please,and also be at Bunbury Forum branch

I have been with R&I, bankwest 60yrs ,YES They are so awesomely helpful reliable supportive protective & wonderful in everyway .The customer service is always brilliant supportive & very wonderful service in everyway .Today on phone banking I had to do 0 help talking the help was caller Leesa no. bb88510 was so helpful again for me. Thankyou for phone banking & productive awesome starf

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

customer

customer

no tax knowledge AT ALL

I have invest some cash with bankwest, and the interest I earned have been deducted at tfn tax rate which is over 40%, I told online staff and call them to explain that I am non resident and should be taxed at 10% non resident tax rate, BUT NO ONE UNDERSTAND, including team leader, staff member, that's basic knowledge of interest payment tax deduction. anyway, avoid them if you can :(

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Michaela

MichaelaPerth, WA

Stolen money and no answers

The ATM took my money and did not deposit the money into my account after I cancelled a deposit transaction at the ATM. I immediately spoke with a Teller and she filed a dispute and said someone will contact you. I said I had to walk away with some kind of evidence of the incident. She offered a photo copy of the day and time it was lodged.
I followed up 48hours later with no contact, she said it may take up to a month. Its now been 2 weeks and had heard nothing, no email nothing to acknowledge they are investigating.

As far as I am concerned this is stolen money and there should be far more urgency involved in getting it back.

TopicATM Experience
Banks

Find out how BankWest compares to other Banks

Michelle C.

Michelle C.asked

BankWest

Conducted a funds trace with Bank West over a month ago and to this date they have not made any attempt to reply. Funds were placed into one of their customers accounts in error and it appears that they are hiding their heads in the sand and not wanting to have the funds returned to the rightful owners

Fired Up
Fired Up

So... where is the question?

hardinlawasked

Online

What is the reply paid reference and address I should use to write to BankWest to attempt to resolve ongoing disputes?

minni
minni

ask the bank

hardinlaw

BankWest is the most secretive and obstructive organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have asked the bank on a number of occasions and been fobbed off. This bank has lied, obstructed, misinformed on a simple attempt to have an additional card issued. Every time I have followed the directions given the goal posts have been moved. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.

angry

angryasked

BankWest

Does Bankwest intend to pass on the latest cut in interest rates in full for all home loan customers?

Michael
Michael

Angry,
I have no idea. I am not an employee or in any way connected to this bank.
I do know however that are a terrible bank, not just because I have had a bad
experience, but look at all the reviews.

micheal