BankWest (page 4 of 29)

Online, Branches

1.5

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

ASIC Registration for opening up a account

I have been trying to open up a business account for 4 weeks and all I am getting from Bankwest the business name has to be open in the name(s) of the individuals I keep telling them log onto the ASIC website and look up the business name and you will see that the two entities are noted including there ABN numbers obviously too difficult to do at there end they keep telling me to go back to ASIC and update the document, ASIC telling me that the document is correct I think the intelligence factor is not quite as high as it once was at Bankwest

Worst ever bank

Susan Hill

Susan HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst bank and customer service ever

John J

John JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting on reason for credit card denial

Branch said foreign income was accepted at application stage.

Then branch phoned 2 weeks later to say it would not be accepted as income and that I would receive a formal letter advising me of the reason for denial.

Five weeks later and still no letter received.

If this is the sort of customer service they provide I am glad I don't bank with them

MrT

MrTPerth, WA

Most disappointing Bankwest on-line service

Bankwest on-line service kept me waiting for 30 minutes or more to talk to one of their consultants. At the end I gave up. I needed to do a simple payment for my vehicle licence but Bankwest system cut me out. That's why I needed to discuss it directly with one of their consultants. Not happy for sure!

Anita

AnitaAlice Springs, NT

Excellent bank personnel and friendly staff

Bank west took on our loan they were the only bank that helped us , always been helpful and friendly now that we are down the road and our business is productive we won’t go anywhere else

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC !!!

First time experience at Bunbury Centre Point branch, opening an account and ordering a Halo ring with Kaylene, who was not only extremely helpful but also had a genuine kindness and a no rush patient attitude, while the whole time behaving in a professional and polite manner. I would highly recommend this pleasurable experience to anyone. Geoff

John F.

John F.Sydney, NSW

Woeful Service

I applied for a zero international fee credit card 5 weeks ago.
Application on-line was simple but the pain starts when they assess your information.
I provided a yearly rental statement, they requested 3 month rental statement.
I had to explain to them that all the information they were after were contained in the yearly statement.
Was looking to get this card before my next overseas trip which was never going to happen.
Customer Service is unbelievably poor, I have no idea what the hold up is but have decided this bank isn't worth my time

Safir

SafirPerth, WA

Unbelievably poor admin!

Customer Service Non Existent

Called to try and close an account. after 35 minutes and having given them full name date of birth and account details they wanted to know what internet browser Im using?? really?? didnt pass the identification process using All the same details I used to open a couple of accounts a month ago without any problems. Now locked out of my account and have to wait 48 hours for them to call me. Never had worse service from a bank in my life. Tempted to take all my money out and just go elsewhere.

Anna

AnnaSydney

Very unhappy with my experience as their customer

Jsmooth570

Jsmooth570Sydney, NSW

Rubbish Customer Service - these guys deserve to be out of business

Edward P.

Edward P.South East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT do business with these guys

Terrible credit card experience

wumpster

wumpsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service with credit card application

Absolutely awful customer service, you wait less time on the phone for centerlink. I applied for a credit card to use overseas on recommendation of a friend over 10 days ago,and provisionally approved. Provided 2 payslips as requested, fully met the criteria, have heard nothing, phoned 3 times to find out status of progress and got back nothing. I have never waited so long on a credit card application, they are a joke. Seriously do not bother going anywhere near them. There are other options out there. I withdrew my application today.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Applied for home loan

jule61

jule61Western Australia, 6157

Treated me terribly when loved one died

magik0101

magik0101Sydney, NSW

Why the bad reviews?

hardinlawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad, Bad service

This site shows that Bankwest has and still does provide poor service. I have tried writing to CEO, Mr. Munchenberg, but he does not bother himself with the Bank's image as shown on this site. He does not bother to reply or even acknowledge me as a customer. It seems that you cannot get to the person responsible for the organisation's poor service, at least online. I suggest that people use snail mail and maybe, just maybe, something will get through and their views will become known. If I were the CEO I would hang my head in shame at the reviews posted on Product Review for this bank.

Janet

JanetMelbourne

Disappointing experience!!

Michelle C.

Michelle C.asked

BankWest

Conducted a funds trace with Bank West over a month ago and to this date they have not made any attempt to reply. Funds were placed into one of their customers accounts in error and it appears that they are hiding their heads in the sand and not wanting to have the funds returned to the rightful owners

Fired Up
Fired Up

So... where is the question?

hardinlawasked

Online

What is the reply paid reference and address I should use to write to BankWest to attempt to resolve ongoing disputes?

minni
minni

ask the bank

hardinlaw

BankWest is the most secretive and obstructive organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have asked the bank on a number of occasions and been fobbed off. This bank has lied, obstructed, misinformed on a simple attempt to have an additional card issued. Every time I have followed the directions given the goal posts have been moved. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.

angry

angryasked

BankWest

Does Bankwest intend to pass on the latest cut in interest rates in full for all home loan customers?

Michael
Michael

Angry,
I have no idea. I am not an employee or in any way connected to this bank.
I do know however that are a terrible bank, not just because I have had a bad
experience, but look at all the reviews.

micheal