Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BankWest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nicole
Nicole

Best bank I’ve ever dealt with

Moved my mortgage to bankwest two years ago and have never had an issue. If I log an answer online they respond in the chat immediately and a call back never takes more then a day.
Very informative and helpful every time I’ve dealt with them

Taffy
TaffyPerth, WA

Absolutely first class service from the local Wanneroo branch .we had to open an account in that branch due to the closure of our local westpac branch ,the person we dealt with Margaret Porter was very friendly and efficient in dealing with us explained everything in detail as we went through the process .it felt like a great welcome to the bank .

Many thanks

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Bruce 2617, ACT

Perfect customer service

I have been with them for 5 years.
They helped me get a refund for a purchase made via credit card that the vendor refused to refund. Never really needed help from their customer service but they came through when needed.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent Service at Bankwest Armadale

I was visiting Armadale branch this morning and impressed with the CS and Teller extra efforts to serve us customers. The teller helped me to reactivate my dormant account efficiently and effectively deliver the service. So glad that my problem solved quickly. Appreciation for Bankwest Armadale for its excellent services.

nick irwin
nick irwinHunter Region, NSW

home loan and general banking

We have 2 loans and our everyday accounts with Bankwest, never had a issue with them. They have been great to deal with. Only thing sometimes wait times are a little long when you call. But its a australian call centre!

Bankwest Glen Waverley

Great to get assistance by George and staff at the Glen today . Refreshing to see dedication and going above the call of duty to help me out 5 stars .I

Steven Bruni

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Angela N.
Angela N.South East Queensland, QLD

This bank has been amazing during COVID

Customer service for financial assistance has been absolutely amazing. They have been empathetic and fast acting.

I have been banking with BankWest for over 5 years, I am very impressed and will not g BF e changing.

Angela

Chris
ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT

Efficient and a Pleasure to Deal With

dan
danSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Home Loan service and business banking

Our home loan has option for 9 100% offset accounts which is great for saving.
The fact there are minimal branches has never been a problem for us.
Rates have always been good or reasonable and mortgage contracts are written with less catches than competitors.

Business banking has been great, recently got business loan and wanted to leave a review for Ji Jian as he was always easily contactable and went above what was needed to get us a result.

Karen
KarenSouth West, WA

exactly I extremely will always use phone banking please,and also be at Bunbury Forum branch

I have been with R&I, bankwest 60yrs ,YES They are so awesomely helpful reliable supportive protective & wonderful in everyway .The customer service is always brilliant supportive & very wonderful service in everyway .Today on phone banking I had to do 0 help talking the help was caller Leesa no. bb88510 was so helpful again for me. Thankyou for phone banking & productive awesome starf

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Luke Lam
Luke Lam

Bankwest by far is the best Online Bank I ever had out of 8 others

Helpful staffs understanding your situation and honoured as promised.

Will continue bank with Bankwest for as long as they don't turn into one of those larger banks which are less customer focused over time.

Anita
AnitaAlice Springs, NT

Excellent bank personnel and friendly staff

Bank west took on our loan they were the only bank that helped us , always been helpful and friendly now that we are down the road and our business is productive we won’t go anywhere else

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC !!!

First time experience at Bunbury Centre Point branch, opening an account and ordering a Halo ring with Kaylene, who was not only extremely helpful but also had a genuine kindness and a no rush patient attitude, while the whole time behaving in a professional and polite manner. I would highly recommend this pleasurable experience to anyone. Geoff

magik0101
magik0101Sydney, NSW

Why the bad reviews?

Nader
Naderasked
BankWest

With homeloans, As Bankwest is a subsidiary of combank . Will title search show mortgage CBA or Bankwest ?

Michelle C.
Michelle C.asked
BankWest

Conducted a funds trace with Bank West over a month ago and to this date they have not made any attempt to reply. Funds were placed into one of their customers accounts in error and it appears that they are hiding their heads in the sand and not wanting to have the funds returned to the rightful owners

Fired Up
Fired Up

So... where is the question?

hardinlawasked
Online

What is the reply paid reference and address I should use to write to BankWest to attempt to resolve ongoing disputes?

sammy
sammy

ask the bank

hardinlaw

BankWest is the most secretive and obstructive organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have asked the bank on a number of occasions and been fobbed off. This bank has lied, obstructed, misinformed on a simple attempt to have an additional card issued. Every time I have followed the directions given the goal posts have been moved. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK.