BankWest

BankWest (page 2 of 3)

Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BankWest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Adam K
Adam KAdelaide

Must be the odd one out

Been with bank west for business, for few years, and never had an issue. Customer service has always been good, and banking apps have the modern features i.e. Bank mail, scheduled payments, two factor auth, etc. Have a few other products with them too, and the experience with those was good as well.

Jazz
JazzPerth, WA

Friendly and professional

I have found on the multiple occasions I have had to go into the bank branch weither in Maddington or cannington the staff are clear , helpful and have listened to what I need and found the best suited options for me and my family I will continue to be a customer as they treat you with respect for the fact you want to put your hard earned money with them and will do what they can to make things simple and convenient

It's just so easy

I've had a bankwest credit card for three years. Mostly use it for when I travel. I have only ever had good experiences with this bank.

From day one had very good custumer service. I don't usually leave reviews but they get a big tick from me. Will be recommending to all my friends.

TokenGesture
TokenGestureMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Accommodating and great credit cards

Angelo R

Had positive experiences with BankWest

Kaz
KazPilbara, WA

Fantastic customer service

Just want to say that your employee Amelia Cook from Port Hedland branch is amazing. So helpful, clarifies in an exemplary manner..extremely efficient in her role..I will highly recommend her to anyone that I am aware of who is looking for a home loan...
From a satsfied customer," thany you Amelia"

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MRL
MRLPerth

Superb... efficient, courteous and friendly.

Having banked with many local and international banks in Australia and overseas, I can honestly say Bankwest offer the most efficient, friendly service I have ever received from any of my banks. Simply superb... I hope you guys stay like this forever.

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Yesterday I had an issue with a closed account which required a new one to be processed, if at all.
I contacted Customer Support line & my issue was dealt with by Josey.
After having to look into particular solutions about the issue she advised she'd call me back next morning.
She called twice. Once to say she hadn't forgotten & was caught in a meeting & the other to say she looked into every avenue regarding my situation with a successful resolution.

Never have I had a more genuinely conscientious & considerately attentive customer support.
This person made me feel important, valued & literally left me smiling after our call.
You, Josey, are a credit to your profession.

ECLok
ECLokSydney

I really like Bankwest

I have Bankwest accounts more then 10 years. I open a Bankwest account because they open 7 days. How hard they worked! I open more accounts because they had good products and good interest. They always offer me good services. I got an unexpected Credit Card payment from US but I am at Sydney. I called Bankwest the staff terminated my Credit Card immediately and ordered a new card for me. I got the payment back within 1 week. They are very good service.

Trevor Sta Maria
Trevor Sta Mariaalexander heights

I walked into the BankWest branch at Kingsway shopping centre yesterday and was met by a lovely lady who attended to me with a friendly and helpful attitude. I was there to set up a Hero Savings account and she was helpful, polite and informative. She told me to wait 10 minutes before I was seen to by another polite bank officer who assisted me with all my questions. There was no hard sell and the experience was extremely positive. Well done BankWest Kingsway

ChrisOz
ChrisOzSydney, NSW

Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones

I've got an Everyday Transaction account, a Hero Saver account, a Debit MasterCard and a Platinum MasterCard with BankWest. I've never had any issues dealing with staff over the phone or face-to-face. I've used the cards overseas a number of times with no additional fees and have really enjoyed the fee free transactions through CBA, NAB, Westpac and ANZ ATMs.

Find out how BankWest compares to other Banks

Great customer service !!!!!!!!

Great customer service !!!!!!!! and great with assisting others, great to knowing how to help someone and it is done immediately.

Nigel
NigelSydney

Best bank in the Country

I have been a customer of Bankwest for many years, and have a number of everyday, and savings accounts and a credit card as well. Have always found the staff both in the Call Centre and at branch helpful, knowledgeable and professional at all times. I would not hesitate in recommending Bankwest to anybody, and I am so proud to be a Bankwest Customer. You truly rock Bankwest. Way to go. Thank you. Finally a bank I can rely on and trust at all times.

Awesome!!!

Bankwest checked with me about 10 minutes after I had a staff member use my credit card in a place that was not usual for me. I had only just spoken to the person with my credit card, and only minutes later they were on the phone checking that my transaction was a verified one. Before moving to bankwest, I had all my money ripped off from my NAB account through the internet, and they only called me days after this happened. I cannot recommend Bankwest enough, they give customer service to the absolute max!!!!!!

PhilKK
PhilKKSydney

A very happy customer

Tells it like it is
Tells it like it issydney, nsw

Great service since joining 5 years ago

I have been with Bankwest for over 5 years now and started off with a home loan with them, i now have a number of accounts with them. Service has been really good and has been consistent over the years. I love the fact that when you organise a balance transfer its instant and only takes a few days for the reciever to recieve the funds. So far so good. Rates are also lower compared to other banks.
Low rates and quick action taken

jens1
jens1Queensland, 4510

Excellent experience

I changed to bank west when my broker organised a home loan for me. I was sorry to leave Heritage bank but it had to be. On the whole I have had an excellent experience and never any trouble. I do work away out west and have had to use their phone service to make changes. The operator always bent over backwards to get any dramas sorted out and it seemed that I could do more over the phone with BW than with other banks.
I am now with NAB as loans were refinanced by a broker but am not too impressed so may look at refinancing with BW if NAB doesn't work out for me.
service, products, rates and fees
minimal branch locations if in QLD

Emma28
Emma28Queensland

Great rates, if something goes wrong they are willing to fix it.

I have a credit card with bankwest and the rates are fantastic, I really feel that they give you a great deal. The card arriving was a challenge and the pin was not working but time after time they tried to fix it and eventually did. In the meantime they were extremely accomdating and waived all the costs I had to incur as a result. I have been speaking with them about taking a new loan and they have been fantastic - you get a personal account manager to talk to who even gives you their email and mobile - No more being lost in a call centre. Great saving account with 5.25% pa too.
Personalised serviced
No branches in Central Queensland

smassie
smassieAU

Love Bankwest!

bronty_saurus
bronty_saurusAU

No fees, interest for transaction account

Online Home Loan

Read all the Negative Reviews and thought I should share my experience till day. I applied for online Home loan with BankWest. Got call from their representative next day. She was great. She asked me a couple of questions and to send related scanned documents. Firstly I got conditional and then unconditional approval, all within a week. Service and communication was great. I could not expect anything better than this even in face to face banking. Thumbs Up for BankWest !!!!!

Just wondering how next experience would be around settlement time............
Great Service and Communication, Cheapest home loan......

Fabulous

Hats_Off
Hats_OffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good

Overall the existence of this bank is nothing but a good thing. Hopefully they will pressure some of the other banks to improve their trading hours. Have always had positive experiences on every visit. I've recommended this bank many times to people who are wanting more fee-free ATM use and more convenient access to in-branch services.
Trading hours that are designed with the customer in mind. Finally. Less fees than many other banks assuming you choose the right account.
Just don't like the kiosk-esque style typical branch design. Had to be taken upstairs to open an account.

madellen
madellenAU

I had resigned myself to always being unhappy with my bank until I discovered BankWest. I then moved all my accounts over from one of the big 4. After years of bad service and rediculous bank fees I have never been happier with a banking service.
Excellent products with competitive rates. Great service on the phone and easy to use online banking.
Nothing yet!