BankWest

BankWest (page 2 of 2)

Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BankWest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kaz
KazPilbara, WA

Fantastic customer service

Just want to say that your employee Amelia Cook from Port Hedland branch is amazing. So helpful, clarifies in an exemplary manner..extremely efficient in her role..I will highly recommend her to anyone that I am aware of who is looking for a home loan...
From a satsfied customer," thany you Amelia"

MRL
MRLPerth

Superb... efficient, courteous and friendly.

Having banked with many local and international banks in Australia and overseas, I can honestly say Bankwest offer the most efficient, friendly service I have ever received from any of my banks. Simply superb... I hope you guys stay like this forever.

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Yesterday I had an issue with a closed account which required a new one to be processed, if at all.
I contacted Customer Support line & my issue was dealt with by Josey.
After having to look into particular solutions about the issue she advised she'd call me back next morning.
She called twice. Once to say she hadn't forgotten & was caught in a meeting & the other to say she looked into every avenue regarding my situation with a successful resolution.

Never have I had a more genuinely conscientious & considerately attentive customer support.
This person made me feel important, valued & literally left me smiling after our call.
You, Josey, are a credit to your profession.

ECLok
ECLokSydney

I really like Bankwest

I have Bankwest accounts more then 10 years. I open a Bankwest account because they open 7 days. How hard they worked! I open more accounts because they had good products and good interest. They always offer me good services. I got an unexpected Credit Card payment from US but I am at Sydney. I called Bankwest the staff terminated my Credit Card immediately and ordered a new card for me. I got the payment back within 1 week. They are very good service.

Trevor Sta Maria
Trevor Sta Mariaalexander heights

I walked into the BankWest branch at Kingsway shopping centre yesterday and was met by a lovely lady who attended to me with a friendly and helpful attitude. I was there to set up a Hero Savings account and she was helpful, polite and informative. She told me to wait 10 minutes before I was seen to by another polite bank officer who assisted me with all my questions. There was no hard sell and the experience was extremely positive. Well done BankWest Kingsway

ChrisOz
ChrisOzSydney, NSW

Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones

I've got an Everyday Transaction account, a Hero Saver account, a Debit MasterCard and a Platinum MasterCard with BankWest. I've never had any issues dealing with staff over the phone or face-to-face. I've used the cards overseas a number of times with no additional fees and have really enjoyed the fee free transactions through CBA, NAB, Westpac and ANZ ATMs.

Great customer service !!!!!!!!

Great customer service !!!!!!!! and great with assisting others, great to knowing how to help someone and it is done immediately.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nigel
NigelSydney

Best bank in the Country

I have been a customer of Bankwest for many years, and have a number of everyday, and savings accounts and a credit card as well. Have always found the staff both in the Call Centre and at branch helpful, knowledgeable and professional at all times. I would not hesitate in recommending Bankwest to anybody, and I am so proud to be a Bankwest Customer. You truly rock Bankwest. Way to go. Thank you. Finally a bank I can rely on and trust at all times.

Awesome!!!

Bankwest checked with me about 10 minutes after I had a staff member use my credit card in a place that was not usual for me. I had only just spoken to the person with my credit card, and only minutes later they were on the phone checking that my transaction was a verified one. Before moving to bankwest, I had all my money ripped off from my NAB account through the internet, and they only called me days after this happened. I cannot recommend Bankwest enough, they give customer service to the absolute max!!!!!!

PhilKK
PhilKKSydney

A very happy customer

Tells it like it is
Tells it like it issydney, nsw

Great service since joining 5 years ago

I have been with Bankwest for over 5 years now and started off with a home loan with them, i now have a number of accounts with them. Service has been really good and has been consistent over the years. I love the fact that when you organise a balance transfer its instant and only takes a few days for the reciever to recieve the funds. So far so good. Rates are also lower compared to other banks.
Low rates and quick action taken

jens1
jens1Queensland, 4510

Excellent experience

I changed to bank west when my broker organised a home loan for me. I was sorry to leave Heritage bank but it had to be. On the whole I have had an excellent experience and never any trouble. I do work away out west and have had to use their phone service to make changes. The operator always bent over backwards to get any dramas sorted out and it seemed that I could do more over the phone with BW than with other banks.
I am now with NAB as loans were refinanced by a broker but am not too impressed so may look at refinancing with BW if NAB doesn't work out for me.
service, products, rates and fees
minimal branch locations if in QLD

smassie
smassieAU

Love Bankwest!

Online Home Loan

Read all the Negative Reviews and thought I should share my experience till day. I applied for online Home loan with BankWest. Got call from their representative next day. She was great. She asked me a couple of questions and to send related scanned documents. Firstly I got conditional and then unconditional approval, all within a week. Service and communication was great. I could not expect anything better than this even in face to face banking. Thumbs Up for BankWest !!!!!

Just wondering how next experience would be around settlement time............
Great Service and Communication, Cheapest home loan......

Fabulous

madellen
madellenAU

I had resigned myself to always being unhappy with my bank until I discovered BankWest. I then moved all my accounts over from one of the big 4. After years of bad service and rediculous bank fees I have never been happier with a banking service.
Excellent products with competitive rates. Great service on the phone and easy to use online banking.
Nothing yet!

illicit_angel
illicit_angel

Great access to ATMS (CBA and Bankwest) with no account fees or charges, Great variety of products. Ensure you take the time to read the product disclosure statement when choosing your product, as I did, and I get the best deal on my savings and transaction account. The staff at my local branch are extremely helpful in helping us choose the right product. Overall very different to the big 4 banks.
great range of services, very helpful staff, no fees when you select the right product. Funky looking branch design
Nothing so far but it is a bank so you'll have to pay fees as per what is disclosed in the PDS.

missjetpilot
missjetpilot

My local stores are amazing!! I have four accounts with them, and there has not been one problem. My local Bank West staff know me by name, and are more than happy to help me with my finance. I applied for the BankWest e-Saver, and was somehow rejected by their office in Perth. They spent about one hour on the phone to their OWN call centre to figure it out, while I went shopping. I come back and they have the answer for me. THANKYOU BANKWEST
The acoounts, no fees, high interest, the free coffee/hot chocolate machine, the staff, ease of use, student account (comes with debit card) everything Bank west offers!!!
Ab - so - lut - ely NOTHING at all, only their Customer Call Centre. :(

bilo1
bilo1

Bank West is different banking. It is happy banking. They also have resonable fees and Customer Service. It is also great that they have joined with the Commonwealth, so know yo u can use any ATM. I think Bank West is the best bank in Australia.
Everything.
Nothing at all.

beefabear77
beefabear77

We have just a straight-forward everyday account with them & we have not had any problems whatsoever. I will give 5 stars to any bank that lets you use any ATM without penalty!!
No excess fees at any ATM!
Other fees that they do charge are excessive.

Mobbsie
Mobbsie

Overall I am a big fan of the Bankwest, they are competitive and offer great rates and services to its customers. They do not charge fees on many of their accounts, nor do they charge fees in relation to withdrawals/ATMS. Bankwest is a very modern versatile bank which assists its customers in any way possible to keep their clients business or to obtain new clients business.
Excellent home loans, cheap rates, user friendly internet sites, great branches, very friendly staff extremely willing to help.
Have experienced that sometimes the staff can be a little slack in getting back to you.

Vespera
Vespera

Bankwest was certainly a surprising bank when it first opened-bright orange with a really amusing tv and kid-friendly playgrounds. You never have to wait longer than a few minutes, and as a bonus; you get freebies in the form of beverages and souveneirs! Even the waiting isn't bad, with such things to entertain you. Coupled with the competitive interest rates and wonderful service, Bankwest is the best bank I've found yet.
Really good interest rates for deposits, good rates for children accounts as well, it's cute and really good customer service.
I haven't found anything to dislike about it, it's such a happy bank!

Memphis35
Memphis35

Usually have the highest interest savings accounts, lowest fees on transaction accounts and competitive Home Loans and Credit Cards. Typically a market leader in deposit products and credit cards.
Highest interest savings accounts, both online and Term Deposit. Fee free transaction accounts that either pay 5% interest or have free ATM transactions from other banks ATM's. Low Home Loan rates and credit cards are good particularly Lite MasterCard at ~11%. Kids savings account at 10% is especially good. Always coming out with new products too.
Not much but online banking could use a spruce up.