Banxa

Banxa

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Banxa? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jacob
JacobIllawarra, NSW

Will place a temporary hold on your account randomly then gaslight you.

Will Lock Your Account and Gaslight You

Purchased over 1k crypto across weeks. They then placed a hold on my account and told me to contact them. They then claimed they couldn't help me with it due to "legal constraints".

I've filed a complaint with our regulatory body. I hope no one does business with this horrible company.

I have switched to a competitor who had no issues with taking my money (after proving identity).

I honestly hope they go out of business.

Garth S.
Garth S.Sydney, NSW

Scammers, not paying withdrawals

I performed a withdrawal almost one month ago ago and they have not transferred the funds. They keep saying it’s a technical glitch, this is obviously not true and they are simply keeping my money and are scammers and t. Stay away.

Grant
Grant

Slow and expensive

While I didn't have a bad experience like feeling scammed, the first purchase took over 24 hours - verification, or pre purchase/hedge the coin, I guess, but was pretty poor service as no communication in this time. The whole sign up processs is quite kludgy. As another reviewer stated, quite expensive if you use a card to pay. I'd recommend staying with a peer to peer method, like LBC.

gordz87
gordz87Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ups and downs.

I've used banxa nearly a dozen times. They started out great. 20 minutes and I had funds in my wallet. Then it blew out to 40 minutes. Some weeks it's hours.

This afternoons buy, (my first using PayID) was instant, and the coins (USDC) were in my wallet in 5 minutes. Well done. Hopefully next week is the same - then 5 stars.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Banxa compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

May M.
May M.Darling Downs, QLD

Very disappointed in this company

I am not their customer however this company processed a crypto transaction fraudulently using my credit card. This is despite them being a financial services provider which should ensure they are following AML/CTF legislated requirements.

Neezy
NeezyPerth, WA

Stole money off me

Put through an order, they claim that they didn't receive it then ghost my emails.

I confirmed it went through immediately after i sent the transfer with my bank and confirmed it went to the right people. Then they stop replying to emails and just steal my money

Teng
TengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute strategic scammer using free money from customer, and return your money in 14 days