Best Bar Fridge Ever!

I purchased a Rhino bar fridge 3 years ago and it looks as good as the day I bought it. The stainless steel must be of very good quality because it hasn’t marked at all and the fridge itself hasn’t missed a beat. The process of buying the fridge was super easy too. The customer service from Bar Fridges Australia was spot on. Overall, couldn’t be happier.

Purchased in April 2016 at Bar Fridges Australia Shop.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Cool Fridge

Great fridge with really quiet running. This cool little fridge fits under the bench in Hubby-sand's Man Cave. It is much better than the old one. We are really happy with the consistent chilling to 2 degrees.
Also happy that I could choose great shelving for wine and beer.
Bar Fridges Australia were great to deal with.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Looks great, pity it doesn't keep the drinks cold in warm weather

We bought this fridge in winter, all seems to go well. Then the hot weather arrives and it rarely gets below 8C in the fridge. We thought it was something we were doing wrong but i the end decided it was a fault. BFA sent a technician who admitted he didn't really know what was causing it so he replaced parts (after a wait of several weeks). Whatever he did didn't fix the problem so back came the tech who ordered another part, wait more time, new part installed, problem still not solved. Tech takes fridge away because he hasn't got a clue what's going on (after he expects me to help, uses my trolley as he didn't bring one and left marks all over the tiles). BFA's attitude over the phone is that will take as long as their third party repair company takes and they can't do anything about it, all you get is the platitudes of someone who knows how to handle customers with complaints but without any promise of action unless you spend ages arguing with them.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Our 3rd party arrangement isn't working at the moment, too many stories like this, can you make contact to rectify direct through us, my email is cory@bar-fridges-australia.com.au, with fridge we know what needs to be done and will have it fixed. So email me direct so we can arrange today, Sorry for your terrible experience.