Barambah Organics All Natural

Barambah Organics All Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barambah Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Barambah Organics Cottage Cheese

I can’t believe that such a product can be approved for sale. Its taste is so off as it is extremely bitter. The manufacturer should provide a clear warning regarding its excessive bitterness.

Purchased in June 2021.

Real Yoghurt with real Health Benefits

Most people are used to eating sugary artificial yoghurt. This is the real thing and is perfect for my Candida Gut condition.. Thank You for making real Organic Yoghurt.. I love it and recommend it to people with Candida.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA for $8.99.

Cottage Cheese

Totally off despite use by date, bitter taste, not like normal cottage cheese. For $8 the tub I expected much more.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $8.00.

Michelle
MichelleVictoria

Sour and bitter

I was happy to find an organic cottage cheese.
I was very disappointed with the flavour, Im actually not even sure its supposed to taste like that a s suspect it might be off even thought he expiry is 1 month away.
The texture is very different but I could live with that Witt the flavour is terrible Witt a bitter and sour overpowering taste. I suggest to avoid.

Purchased in December 2019 for $8.00.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very sour with aftertaste

I bought 4 tubs of this Baranbah Cottage Cheese. Use by date three weeks away. Very sour (all four). Texture not like cottage cheese. Overpriced at $8 a tub (Drakes)

Purchased in July 2019 for $8.00.

BJR
BJRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful yoghurt

Must say i am very surprised by comments in relation to Quality Control.. People this is an Organic product meaning it does not contain the nasty crap that most of the other producers use to create a consistent product. Producing Organic products especially with fermentations is so difficult and i find it appealing to know i am consuming a natural product. Oh and the yoghurt is wicked!!

Very hit and miss

zurizuri

Have found Chobani which is exceptional! Thanks for the advice!

IanQueensland

IMHO The best of the lot.

Other Yoghurts

Agreed - a little hit and miss

I love this yogurt, but I too have bought a new tub well before its use by date and opened it to find it was extremely sour and off I had purchased two tubs together and there was a distinct difference in flavour.

Low fat natural yogurt

I have 150g a day and the taste is nuteral very glad it's not sour or bitter and love it's organic and readily available at iga stores in Australia . 5.9 G protein per 100 g is quite good and 5.8 g carbs per 100 sounds sweet to me for a more pure product.
As a fitness competitor I used to use chobani fat free yogurt till I realised the product contained a lot of chemicals , so love the change
Nuteral taste
Price and small tubs need a kilo tub , want it closer to home waneroo

NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Barambah organic youghurt

This youghurt is great. Tastes 'real' I truely believe and admire the ethos of the company and will go out of my way to purchase the youghurt and the other dairy products they have to offer. The only downfall is the added sugar, it is only a small amount but I would prefer no added sugar at all. I recommend trying ( especially the banana and pasionfruit) but keep in mind that it tastes different to your run of the mill supermarket brand.
Tastes like real yoghurt should, organic, Great company ethos.
Added sugar, a little thin. ( I like the thickness of Greek youghurt)

Connoisseur
ConnoisseurBrisbane

Disappointing quality

I've bought this product a few times now but am puzzled about the QC of this company. Every time, the consistency is different. Once there was a spot of mould on top while the use by date was still good. Confused. Why can't they get it right? I've since discovered my new favourite - Chobani. It is AMAZING.
Organic
consistency not consistent

Nadia52
Nadia52ACT

oh so good .....

I really love this product. Since available only at selected shops, I always have to go out of my way to buy it, the extra effort is always worth it.

Really good in the morning with some cacao powder and cottage cheese for added protein or some almonds and honey ..... yum yum yum !!!
extra creamy as compared to other all natural yoghurts
a little pricey , nor available everywhere