Barambah Organics All Natural

Barambah Organics All Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barambah Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Barambah Organics Cottage Cheese

I can’t believe that such a product can be approved for sale. Its taste is so off as it is extremely bitter. The manufacturer should provide a clear warning regarding its excessive bitterness.

Purchased in June 2021.

Cottage Cheese

Totally off despite use by date, bitter taste, not like normal cottage cheese. For $8 the tub I expected much more.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $8.00.

Other Yoghurts

Michelle
MichelleVictoria

Sour and bitter

I was happy to find an organic cottage cheese.
I was very disappointed with the flavour, Im actually not even sure its supposed to taste like that a s suspect it might be off even thought he expiry is 1 month away.
The texture is very different but I could live with that Witt the flavour is terrible Witt a bitter and sour overpowering taste. I suggest to avoid.

Purchased in December 2019 for $8.00.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very sour with aftertaste

I bought 4 tubs of this Baranbah Cottage Cheese. Use by date three weeks away. Very sour (all four). Texture not like cottage cheese. Overpriced at $8 a tub (Drakes)

Purchased in July 2019 for $8.00.

Yoghurts

Find out how Barambah Organics All Natural compares to other Yoghurts

Very hit and miss

zurizuri

Have found Chobani which is exceptional! Thanks for the advice!

Connoisseur
ConnoisseurBrisbane

Disappointing quality

I've bought this product a few times now but am puzzled about the QC of this company. Every time, the consistency is different. Once there was a spot of mould on top while the use by date was still good. Confused. Why can't they get it right? I've since discovered my new favourite - Chobani. It is AMAZING.
Organic
consistency not consistent

Maggie
Maggieasked

Is barambah yoghurt made from raw milk?

zurizuri

Not sure but their quality has gone downhill so much, I no longer buy their products.

tennispro
tennisproasked

Is Barambah Cottage Cheese non homogenised?

Ian
Ian

I suspect not, as their yogurt forms cream on the top. (Ie couldn't be homogenised). I doubt if they'd change their practices for cottage cheese.

Sue Landlessasked

My first tub of Barambah youghurt... its runny like pouring cream, not thick, is that normal or should i chuck it out ?

Nix
Nix

Completely normal.

zurizuri

Chuck it! So many Barambah products are like this (or off) well before the use by date. Try chobani, I've changed to them and it's so much better!