Barambah Organics All Natural

Barambah Organics All Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barambah Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Barambah Organics Cottage Cheese

I can’t believe that such a product can be approved for sale. Its taste is so off as it is extremely bitter. The manufacturer should provide a clear warning regarding its excessive bitterness.

Purchased in June 2021.

Cottage Cheese

Totally off despite use by date, bitter taste, not like normal cottage cheese. For $8 the tub I expected much more.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $8.00.

Other Yoghurts

Michelle
MichelleVictoria

Sour and bitter

I was happy to find an organic cottage cheese.
I was very disappointed with the flavour, Im actually not even sure its supposed to taste like that a s suspect it might be off even thought he expiry is 1 month away.
The texture is very different but I could live with that Witt the flavour is terrible Witt a bitter and sour overpowering taste. I suggest to avoid.

Purchased in December 2019 for $8.00.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very sour with aftertaste

I bought 4 tubs of this Baranbah Cottage Cheese. Use by date three weeks away. Very sour (all four). Texture not like cottage cheese. Overpriced at $8 a tub (Drakes)

Purchased in July 2019 for $8.00.

Yoghurts

Find out how Barambah Organics All Natural compares to other Yoghurts

Very hit and miss

zurizuri

Have found Chobani which is exceptional! Thanks for the advice!

Agreed - a little hit and miss

I love this yogurt, but I too have bought a new tub well before its use by date and opened it to find it was extremely sour and off I had purchased two tubs together and there was a distinct difference in flavour.

Low fat natural yogurt

I have 150g a day and the taste is nuteral very glad it's not sour or bitter and love it's organic and readily available at iga stores in Australia . 5.9 G protein per 100 g is quite good and 5.8 g carbs per 100 sounds sweet to me for a more pure product.
As a fitness competitor I used to use chobani fat free yogurt till I realised the product contained a lot of chemicals , so love the change
Nuteral taste
Price and small tubs need a kilo tub , want it closer to home waneroo

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Barambah organic youghurt

This youghurt is great. Tastes 'real' I truely believe and admire the ethos of the company and will go out of my way to purchase the youghurt and the other dairy products they have to offer. The only downfall is the added sugar, it is only a small amount but I would prefer no added sugar at all. I recommend trying ( especially the banana and pasionfruit) but keep in mind that it tastes different to your run of the mill supermarket brand.
Tastes like real yoghurt should, organic, Great company ethos.
Added sugar, a little thin. ( I like the thickness of Greek youghurt)

Other Yoghurts

Maggie
Maggieasked

Is barambah yoghurt made from raw milk?

zurizuri

Not sure but their quality has gone downhill so much, I no longer buy their products.

tennispro
tennisproasked

Is Barambah Cottage Cheese non homogenised?

Ian
Ian

I suspect not, as their yogurt forms cream on the top. (Ie couldn't be homogenised). I doubt if they'd change their practices for cottage cheese.

Sue Landlessasked

My first tub of Barambah youghurt... its runny like pouring cream, not thick, is that normal or should i chuck it out ?

Completely normal.

zurizuri

Chuck it! So many Barambah products are like this (or off) well before the use by date. Try chobani, I've changed to them and it's so much better!