Barambah Organics All Natural

Barambah Organics All Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barambah Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
Connoisseur
ConnoisseurBrisbane

Disappointing quality

I've bought this product a few times now but am puzzled about the QC of this company. Every time, the consistency is different. Once there was a spot of mould on top while the use by date was still good. Confused. Why can't they get it right? I've since discovered my new favourite - Chobani. It is AMAZING.
Organic
consistency not consistent

Maggie
Maggieasked

Is barambah yoghurt made from raw milk?

zurizuri

Not sure but their quality has gone downhill so much, I no longer buy their products.

tennispro
tennisproasked

Is Barambah Cottage Cheese non homogenised?

Ian
Ian

I suspect not, as their yogurt forms cream on the top. (Ie couldn't be homogenised). I doubt if they'd change their practices for cottage cheese.

Sue Landlessasked

My first tub of Barambah youghurt... its runny like pouring cream, not thick, is that normal or should i chuck it out ?

Nix
Nix

Completely normal.

zurizuri

Chuck it! So many Barambah products are like this (or off) well before the use by date. Try chobani, I've changed to them and it's so much better!