Barambah Organics All Natural

Barambah Organics All Natural

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barambah Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Real Yoghurt with real Health Benefits

Most people are used to eating sugary artificial yoghurt. This is the real thing and is perfect for my Candida Gut condition.. Thank You for making real Organic Yoghurt.. I love it and recommend it to people with Candida.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA for $8.99.

BJR
BJRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful yoghurt

Must say i am very surprised by comments in relation to Quality Control.. People this is an Organic product meaning it does not contain the nasty crap that most of the other producers use to create a consistent product. Producing Organic products especially with fermentations is so difficult and i find it appealing to know i am consuming a natural product. Oh and the yoghurt is wicked!!

Other Yoghurts

IanQueensland

IMHO The best of the lot.

Nadia52
Nadia52ACT

oh so good .....

I really love this product. Since available only at selected shops, I always have to go out of my way to buy it, the extra effort is always worth it.

Really good in the morning with some cacao powder and cottage cheese for added protein or some almonds and honey ..... yum yum yum !!!
extra creamy as compared to other all natural yoghurts
a little pricey , nor available everywhere

Yoghurts

Find out how Barambah Organics All Natural compares to other Yoghurts

Maggie
Maggieasked

Is barambah yoghurt made from raw milk?

zurizuri

Not sure but their quality has gone downhill so much, I no longer buy their products.

tennispro
tennisproasked

Is Barambah Cottage Cheese non homogenised?

Ian

I suspect not, as their yogurt forms cream on the top. (Ie couldn't be homogenised). I doubt if they'd change their practices for cottage cheese.

Sue Landlessasked

My first tub of Barambah youghurt... its runny like pouring cream, not thick, is that normal or should i chuck it out ?

Nix
Nix

Completely normal.

zurizuri

Chuck it! So many Barambah products are like this (or off) well before the use by date. Try chobani, I've changed to them and it's so much better!