Barbagallo

Barbagallo

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barbagallo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Volvo repairs owned by Barbagallo - terrible!

Store LocationVolvo Osborne Park

Customer service

If I could rate a minus I would.
Their customer service is appalling.
They are totally arrogant.
Their service center for Volvo is something you’d come across in a third world country.
I strongly suggest that they spend some time with the John Hughes team who actually know how to treat customers no matter what, that’s how he became the most successful car dealer in WA maybe even in Australia.

Store LocationOsborne Park, Perth

Other Car Dealerships

Stephen H.
Stephen H.Perth, WA

Awful customer service from U.K. very staff member so far.

Store LocationOsborne Park

Quality people in Workshop

I’ve been going to Manny P.@Manager Barbagellos for several years now. Rather than get swept up in some of these reviews, I have,on the whole, had a very positive experience. I was surprised to hear Manny “pushed back” on management when I left the other day in relation to my one of my jobs He stuck to his original plan for my car “as he said he would “ and my car is now better for it. With all the commercial “noise”in background, Manny will still have your car first, from my experience. So many long term employees there too, shows w/shop is not losing experienced people as others have. Credit where credit is due. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Store LocationBarbagellos Scarborough beach road
Car Dealerships

Find out how Barbagallo compares to other Car Dealerships

Ang
AngPerth, WA

Quoted $8500 worth of repairs that were not required at all. Total thieves

Bought a preowned S/C V8 Range Rover Sport, I got Barbagallo to look it over. They quoted $8500 repairs. I took it to three other places and all stated-absolutely none of the repairs were required. And the horrific customer service was an embarassment. Do yourself a favour and avoid this place like the plague!!!!

Went above and beyond