Barbagallo

Barbagallo

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barbagallo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8

Quality people in Workshop

I’ve been going to Manny P.@Manager Barbagellos for several years now. Rather than get swept up in some of these reviews, I have,on the whole, had a very positive experience. I was surprised to hear Manny “pushed back” on management when I left the other day in relation to my one of my jobs He stuck to his original plan for my car “as he said he would “ and my car is now better for it. With all the commercial “noise”in background, Manny will still have your car first, from my experience. So many long term employees there too, shows w/shop is not losing experienced people as others have. Credit where credit is due. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Went above and beyond

Other Car Dealerships

Saro
SaroWoolgoolga NSW

Excellent Sales Service

grandvoyager
grandvoyager

Citroen C4 Clutch replacement - On time, below budget, extra work performed, attention to detail

Car Dealerships