Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Appalling Customer Service

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service as it used to be!

Store LocationSpringwood

Purchase Experience

I bought a top of the range BBQ. I was told 48 hrs supply time. I rang 5 days later and was told it wasn't in as yet. When I asked when it would be in I was told IF i find out I'll ring you. I asked if she could find out and once again I was told IF I find out I'll ring you. Maybe when it's time to pay the balance I'll say IF I find my credit card I'll pay.

Outstanding service at Osborne Park

i bought a twin grill ziggy 2 weeks ago and the lady serving me was really good and honest . Ive been really happy with it and today went back to the Osborne Park store to buy another for my mum as they had a 20% off sale. i told the lady what we wanted and that i had missed out on the sale. She said the discounted difference was $100 and i could get $100 worth of merchandise as a gift. Stoked . Ive talked another family member into buying one this Saturday and will be back to Osborne Park to purchase it.

Lefty

Non-Standard fittings, up for another $170 to connect my Beefmaster BBQ

Shirani

Shiranistrathfield

4 BNR Elite with Side burner

Today I walked into Barbecues Galore Auburn store. I was approached by MJ who was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, patient and most helpful well beyond any customer service I have received from any other shop.
Thanks MJ. Appreciate the service you gave me. You made a a very happy customer of your store.

Deceit and shallow promises - I had to "bug them" for 11 months for them to come good on thier prom

Tony

Tony

Billabong offset smoker

The smoker is really great, wish I had bought a bigger one for parties, use it all the time for cooking day to day and the staff in the shop were really enthusiastic and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Barbeques Galore

Nic

Nic

Excellent customer service

We bought a ziggy. Salesman was excellent and knew what he was talking about. We love our Ziggy, it's so versatile and easy to use and clean

Sammy J

Sammy J

Great product & Customer Service

We had a fantastic experience buying our new BBQ, the Salesman was eager, knowledgeable, not pushy & listened to our needs! We love our new BBQ - Thanks to BBQ's Galore in Narre Warren, especially to Keegan!

Shopaholic36

Shopaholic36The Land Down Under

Good Service from BBQ Galore in Bundall

I was researching Komado and went in to ask a few questions about the bbq. An hour later I walked out with a Traeger Pro 34 and 3 bags of pellets. I dont usually buy on impulse but I found the customer service outstanding and to be able to compare and contrast different bbqs really helps. In the end I decided I wanted a smoker without having to babysit the fire and that is why I went witht he Traeger and not the Komado Joe. The only gripe I have is that they never seem to include the pellets in any sales. But that being said everything else was a good experience.

Terrible Service at Cairns Store

mike

mikeliverpool

This Company couldn't care less about customers

I work in this industry i'm an account executive customers are meant to be the heart of any business without customers there is know company. So making sure they are looked after should in my eyes & always be at front of mind.
I Waited for service for 30 minutes not one person came to see if i needed help. I was there to purses some accessories for my BBQ. This is not acceptable as part of management with a large company and supporting our stores . if BBQ Galore is wanting to move forward this issue needs to be addressed because there are plenty of competitors ready and willing to take your customers.

Don

DonSummerland Point

Happy customer

Good service by staff that know their product. Reasonably priced stock and a good range. I would recommend the Lake Haven store to anyone.

great service

We had exceptional service from Brad at the HomeBase Jindalee store last weekend. Friendly, competent, knowledgeable and happy to go the extra mile in looking up records. This is the sort of stuff that brings customers back.

Boke

BokeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t go to Nunawading Store

Flash

Flash

Great Service

Bought a Ziegler and Brown BBQ and had trouble assembling it, took it back to the Morley Store and they put it together for me. Thank you so much Stuart for your help, would definitely recommend this store.

rayc101

rayc101

Pretty poor service

On 25 June 2018, I ordered and paid for an item. After a week it still has not arrived at my local store, and they have no idea where it is or when it is expected to arrive.
Calls to enquiries go unanswered...just a recorded message to leave a message.