Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore (page 2 of 6)

2.6

Appalling service

Appalling customer service. More than 5 months after purchasing a product on back order they still have failed to supply it. Zero communication about when it is coming and zero care.

Steve Parkinson

Steve ParkinsonIllawarra, NSW

Damage caused by JETTE Highback Outdoor Dining Chair

JETTE Highback Outdoor Dining Chair (JETCHRL) – DAMAGE TO FLOORING CAUSED BY ANGLED REAR LEGS: After complaining about the damage to my deck timbers caused by the sharp angled rear legs of these chairs not sitting flat on their plastic inserts, I was told by BBQ Galore Customer Care that the damage was our fault. They said we were probably rocking the chairs or our deck was made of inferior wood. Seriously stunned! These JETTE chairs obviously have a design fault and I would suggest all those who have purchased them to check their flooring for damage made by the rear legs and consider the long term effects especially when the plastics inserts start to wear.

Store LocationWarrawong Barbeques Galore

Worst Customer service

Went to BBQ Galore in Ballarat, worst service ever! The older gentleman was rather short with us, whilst the younger gentleman hide in a back room leaving customers standing around.

Vicky

VickySydney’s

Barbecues Galore - Caringbah

I shopped around for a small table top gas BBQ to suit my needs in 4 major stores. Ben at this Barbecues Galore Caringbah store was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful person I came across. He listened to what I wanted and then gave good advice and useful tips comparing brands and pointing out the advantages and disadvantages relevant to my needs. He wasn't pushy or impatient either and carried the BBQ to my car. It was the least stressful appliance purchase I've made in a long time. Thanks Ben!!

Karen

KarenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service.

Fantastic customer service from Paul and the team at the Ballarat bbqs galore store. Our cordon Bleu bbq was missing a part, after contacting Paul the part was ordered and delivered to our door. A bid thankyou to Justin for coming out several times ,

Cheryl

CherylPerth

2 burner gas cooker WARNING

Bromic 2 burner gas cooker model DC200, used 4 times still looks new except it is pitted all over the top with tiny rust holes where salt water has splashed whilst cooking crabs. It was wiped off but the stainless steel is such POOR quality it may as well be raw metal. The raw metal is visible under the paper thin coating of stainless steel. We went back to Barbeques Galore MIDLAND where we bought it and was told if we wanted decent stainless steel it would cost around $2,500.00. RUBBISH. My large kitchen sink didn't even cost that much and is still perfect no matter how much salt it has seen. Dodgy product and couldn't care less staff attitude. BEWARE !!!

martin

martinPerth

Change of measurement stuffing customer around big time :)

5 burner Turbo bought a few years back. Nor 100% ticked off learning that BBQ Galore changed their measurements which makes it impossible for me to source an upgrade/replacement!
6 or so years ago I bought a high end built in BBQ from them where the entire brick foundation was measured and tailored based on this unit.
Now I learned that they changed their standards making my foundation to small for "modern" BBQs (guess this would last another 3 years before they change again - !!!)
I simply cant tear this foundation down and start from scratch. So now what :(

The worst shopping experience! Pick-up day found it is oversold!!!

Unacceptable service

Not happy .. purchased a bbq and asked prior to payment if it would be here before Christmas, I was guaranteed that it would be, I received a call today that the bbq had arrived but the rangehood would not be available until after Christmas but I could come in and pick up the bbq.. no offer of delivering the rangehood, poor service I won’t be cought again

Kathryn Holwell

Kathryn HolwellHunter Region, NSW

Ziegler & Brown 6 burner BBQ

Luce

LuceMelbourne

Terrible Delivery Service

We ordered an outdoor couch to be delivered the following weekend. After the delivery not arriving and waiting at home all day on a Saturday we were told there was an error and it would have to be delivered the next weekend. We weren’t offered a refund for the delivery service we paid for of any compensation for a mistake on their end. The delivery then came the following Saturday. Communication from the delivery men was terrible and their ability to use the trolley efficiently ridiculous and the amount of time they spent delivering the couch made me feel uncomfortable with them in my house.
Would not recommend.

Kaz

Kaz

Appalling Customer Service

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service as it used to be!

Store LocationSpringwood

Purchase Experience

I bought a top of the range BBQ. I was told 48 hrs supply time. I rang 5 days later and was told it wasn't in as yet. When I asked when it would be in I was told IF i find out I'll ring you. I asked if she could find out and once again I was told IF I find out I'll ring you. Maybe when it's time to pay the balance I'll say IF I find my credit card I'll pay.

Outstanding service at Osborne Park

i bought a twin grill ziggy 2 weeks ago and the lady serving me was really good and honest . Ive been really happy with it and today went back to the Osborne Park store to buy another for my mum as they had a 20% off sale. i told the lady what we wanted and that i had missed out on the sale. She said the discounted difference was $100 and i could get $100 worth of merchandise as a gift. Stoked . Ive talked another family member into buying one this Saturday and will be back to Osborne Park to purchase it.

Lefty

Non-Standard fittings, up for another $170 to connect my Beefmaster BBQ

Shirani

Shiranistrathfield

4 BNR Elite with Side burner

Today I walked into Barbecues Galore Auburn store. I was approached by MJ who was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, patient and most helpful well beyond any customer service I have received from any other shop.
Thanks MJ. Appreciate the service you gave me. You made a a very happy customer of your store.

Deceit and shallow promises - I had to "bug them" for 11 months for them to come good on thier prom