Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore (page 5 of 6)

2.5

Anna

AnnaPerth

Barbeques Galore Rockingham - shocking!!

We brought an apparent 'top of the range' fireplace in March, in August the fan was making ticking noises, took 4 weeks to actually get someone out to have a look at it, when they did the fan was burnt out apparently and they had to drill out the screws- I've rang them to see whats happening, they have the new fan in store (this was two weeks ago) and still no one has come to fix it.... this is now 6 weeks since first enquiring about the issue - this is a joke... Unfortunately I will never ever recommend BBQ Galore Rockingham to anyone and won't be recommending their products either - you spend $4000 on a fireplace you don't expect it to break 4months later.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Worst customer service at Rockingham

The staff I delt with were so rude I couldn't believe it! I actually regretted handing my money over and won't be shopping there again. Especially the brunette girl (she wasn't wearing her name badge so I couldn't get her name)
She was actually snappy with me for no reason. I was horrified. One of the other staff members (who was absolutely lovely) actually apologised profusely for her behaviour. She was so embarrassed. That lady was the stores saving grace.
I suggest you employ more people like her- that actually want to be at work.

derick

dericksydney

Outdoor furniture looks OK but a little flimsy

I purchased an outdoor dining set from our local BBQS galore. It looked great and sturdy enough on display however I did not like the fact that it was flat packed and requiring a lot of assembly. It took a few a hours overall as some bits and pieces did not lock in properly and a screw was missing. This compromised the quality of the set, although I'm not entirely satisfied with the quality it was cheap enough and took too long to put together for me to care anymore. It does look good and fits the space well. I have some heavy friends and wouldn't be comfortable to have them sit out on the balcony on this set. If you are looking for something sturdy I wouldn't recommend anything flat packed from my experience.

Kathy

Kathy

Incorrect information

We bought a Goldair 2400 W Outdoor Radiant heater from the Kawana store. The brochure advertises a coverage of 17 to 25 sq metres. Unfortunately this is gross exaggeration as our heater barely covers 4 sq metres effectively on a cold evening.
We rang the store and were told they would investigate with their Southern HQ and that was the last we heard!
Don't waste your money on this product as it does perform as advertised.

Don't ever buy any product from BBQ Galore...

Outstanding service

Manipulation

Barbecues Galore manipulate the market, they price fix on barbecues. They are noncompetitive and won't negotiate a better deal. I'm guessing they dropped out of the Webber range because they couldn't get a mark up margin to their desired level of profit. Their Zizzler Brown brand is their own brand & is non competitive, between stores they won't negotiate offers or reduce prices. Currently they have a marketing campaign offering "Mid Year Deals" .. at Xmas time they also offer end of year year "deals" BUT their deals never include a reduction to their Ziggler Brown products. It's about time people stood their ground & boycotted Barbecues Galore until their "Sales" items include all their range of products

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Buy Big Ticket Items At Your Own Risk

Vonnie

VonnieCentral Coast

Good, but...

We recently bought 2 garden seating sets from barbeques galore. The furniture was really nice. At an extra cost, you can have the furniture assembled. The man and woman who came to do ours, were from Erina store on Central coast. They were pleasant and efficient. Very nice to deal with. They did a great job assembling the complicated pieces together.
It would be really great if stores like this took the packaging. For what they charge, you would think it would be included. Otherwise, nice products, nice staff. Quick delivery and drama free service.

Never again.

Drove 80 klms. from Lithgow to Penrith to buy a Weber from Barbecues Galore to be told that they don't stock Weber any more. Yet their website still advertises that they do.

John C

They don't carry the kettle at Penrith which is all I cared about . But I found a Weber dealer around the corner from Barbecues Galore who gave me a better deal that I could have hoped for .

Royalmint

RoyalmintKimberley, WA

Gas Bottle Purchase

Bought a 2 Kg gas bottle from Midland Store. The guy that served me was
Helpful, matched the oppositions price and left me felling I had a great buy
Thanks a lot guys esp Tony

Barbeques G.Barbeques Galore

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear these kind words about our staff. I will be sure to forward this on to the store and the executive team here at Barbeques Galore.

Problem fixed-finally.

After over a week, 10 phone calls and 2 trips to the store, a total of 520kms, we have a replacement bbq. And it works. Thank god-i never ever want to see the inside of a bbqs galore store again.

SkiTragic

SkiTragicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Our BBQ's Galore Wood Fire Places are Excellent

Ken. S

Ken. SSydney

Great service at Barbeques Galore Penrith

Had not checked my BBQ for a long time and urgently needed a new hotplate and grill to replace rusted ones. Walked into Barbeques Galore at Penrith NSW and found exactly what was required with the best customer service experienced for a while! Thanks Josh for your advice and also a good price!

good bbq and great service

I purchased a two burner Ziggler and Brown turbo elite from the Osborne Park store after having a four burner turbo for sixteen years from the same store. We had trouble with three different new natural gas lines that were fitted. After the third one caused problems the store manager came out ( on Saturday) personally, and fitted a fourth one which has solved the problem. The stainless steel grills were also causing the meat to be cooked with a grey finish. The manager replaced the grill with the old fashion cast iron ones like our previous BBQ had and we have had great grilling since.
We would continue to patronise this store because of their service.

Barbeques G.Barbeques Galore

Hi Bazza, thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help our customers. We look forward to helping you out next time you come by the Osborne Park store!

Worst Service Ever.

I purchased an outdoor dining set and I paid the delivery fee, but not once was I told that the cleanup of the boxes was to be made by me, they were quick in taking money for a delivery but not in helping with the cleanup, on calling the store to complain, BBQ galore blamed the delivery company, when it was their responsibility to inform the customer, if I'd known from the day of purchase, I could have saved the delivery fee and collected the furniture myself, really disappointed in the company for their lack of customer service. I'm now left with trying to dismantle a very large box outside my property.

Philio
Philio

Thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate it.

DaniiG

DaniiGToowoomba

Best Customer Service Ever - Capalaba Store

Just purchased a Ziggy Portable BBQ from Capalaba BBQ Galore store.
The girl who served us Bridgette was an OUTSTANDING sales person. She really should be congratulated for her customer service.
Will never set foot in any other BBQ Galore store unless its the CAPALABA one.
Well done.to.the staff there!!!

Barbeques G.Barbeques Galore

Hi Danii, thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear these kind words about our staff. I will be sure to forward this on to the store and the executive team here at Barbeques Galore.

Francois

Francois

Got the sales, followed by extremely poor service

Barbeques G.Barbeques Galore

Hi Francois, we are glad that we were able to to assist you with the issue. If there are any further problems, please feel free to contact us.

Once again, we do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Swizzle

SwizzleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Barbeques Galore Batemans Bay were great

Friendly service and fantastic product knowledge make it a joy to visit this store in Batemans Bay. They service my pool and I have bought outdoor furniture and a Cucina BBQ there. I wouldn't go anywhere else because their product knowledge is great. I notice someone else has left a negative review about them regarding a heater from 5 years ago which is why I am posting this review. The new owners have only been there for 2 years so everyone can disregard that review. Highly recommend these guys esp Tim and Aron the pool guys. Keep up the good work.

marion

marion

poor quality barbeque

I purchased a patiomaster for 400 $ and rust appeared on the grill after 7 months used!called the store and heard that rust in not covered by warranty. hopeless staff, who just said that you have to spray your grill with oil very often.why they did not say it once I purchased it??????very very disappointed