Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore (page 6 of 6)

2.5

Jack

JackMain beach

Worst customer service

The staff like a robots in there, with no personality what so ever.
The manager had a chip on her shoulder with no care factor if made a purchase or not. It's really a shame how they treat customers in there, i had a almost same experience in sunshine coast store.
No wonder why business are suffering.
Wake up mr or mrs CEO

Gizmo

GizmoSydney

Poor Poor Poor Poor

harmo

harmoACT, 2914

Variable service, knowledge and ability to provide a product at three Barbecues Galore Shops.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Barbeques Galore compares to other Appliance Retailers

Ads

AdsCentral coast

Poor quality barbeques

Just bought a bbq from this mob Ranger 4 burner,Big Mistake. Not even a month old and already rusting up and broken regulator! So called stainless steel has rust all over it. Brought it to the store at Erina's attention and was told they will replace broken regulator but I should clean the rust off myself. It has been undercover and had a cover on it and I'm told to clean the RUST off myself. Stay away from this store and there cheap products. Do you self a favour! You have been warned!!!!

LV

LVSydney, NSW

No point going back for a 3rd purchase !

Catherine

CatherineMelbourne

Bad Service

The salesperson told us that it can be delivered next week but there is no one call us until we call the shop every day. It promise to be delivered on Friday but no show. We waited at home for whole day, called shop and they said the delivery rang the bell but no answer which is ridiculous. Went to shop for refund and salesperson said need to refund by cheque after 2 weeks, but then suddenly can refund in credit card. Bad shopping experience and poor customer service

Excellent Service

I recently purchased a 4 burner BBQ (Alfresco) from Barbeques Galore in Nowra. The service provided was excellent. Product knowledge and advice was of a high standard, and negotiation of sale prices was also exceptional. I would highly recommend this store to anyone interested in advice/product quality.

Townsvillian

TownsvillianTownsville

Great shop set up, products and service

Just wanted to post this review because I've seen a lot of negative BBQ Galore reviews, and this store was just outstanding. We visited both local stores in search of a BBQ (ended up settling for a large Webber) and found the Charters Towers Road store to be excellent in terms of product on floor for viewing, staff service and knowledge and completion of sale/aftercare.
Good range of products laid out, including opened and set up examples of accessories. Onsite Parking. Polite and attentive staff. Notified of accessories associated with the product we selected, but no aggressive upselling and were not rushed ot make the purchase (had already decided via the internet which we wanted).

Pestoking

PestokingAU

BBQ'S Galore in Albury is an excellent store

We bought our 1st BBQ here in 1998 and it still goes well. We have replaced parts & also bought a Weber & accessories for our son. Store is well set out, range is excellent & the staff know their product & give very good customer service. Would not go elsewhere for BBQ's & accessories.
All purchases have been great

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Barbeques Galore compares to other Appliance Retailers

boomrang

boomrang

Pricey

I went to Barbeques Galore to get a roasting Trivet for my Weber Q 100. The official Weber price is $29.95. However, in this shop the price was $39.95. I told them that that's the price for the large trivet for Weber Q 200 and not the smaller one for Weber Q100.There must be some error. The store person checked and then told me that they would still sell it for higher price then what Weber recommends and he was a bit rude as well not willing to accept what I was saying. I then went to Masters nearby and bought it for $29.95. In fact Ray's outdoor have it for $28 if you have their VIP card (it is free).
Good luck Barbeques Galore to sell things 30% above Weber's RRP.

Sell things at higher price than RRP

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

A lot of knowlege, but insulting.

john2525

john2525Hunter Valley NSW

Great Prices,Great Friendly Service

After ringing Barbeques Galore Maitland store last week,I went into their store and Bought a 9kg Gas Bottle,and had it filled for $16.95 This is the best price I have found anywhere.in my part of the Hunter Valley.
I was advised that is their standard price for this size bottle,and the 4kg size,which we also have, is $12.00,which I find extremely good also.
The Staff here, are extremely Helpful and Friendly,and your Gas Bottle is filled right up,in fact they are happy for you to watch the refilling it,unlike some other stores where the Operator disappears,and you never know,how full you bottle is..
Friendly Helpful People,Good Prices.