Bare Blends

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A protein powder that doesn’t taste artificial

I have tried so many vanilla protein powders but have hated all of them. I have now tried Bare Blends Organic Vanilla Bean WPI and it is fantastic. There is no artificial vanilla taste, nor is there the overly artificially sweetened taste that seems to be the norm in the store bought or big name powders. It also blends so easily! I ordered online (Bare Blends is based in Byron Bay). My order arrived within 48 hours (to Sydney). Bare Blends provided details of the status of the order and tracking number. It might be more expensive but worth a try if you are looking for a vanilla protein powder.

Genuinely great products

Products are shipped swiftly and the quality is genuinely great. I appreciate that they provide discounts for bulk purchases and the taste is good too.

Personalised service

Researching the Optimum 4900 blender, I had a series of questions which [name removed] (of Bare Blends) answered promptly and honestly. When I ordered the item, priced very competitively, it WAS stocked and arrived in a couple of days. The company also provided follow up contact. What more can you ask of a seller?