Ashe

AsheMid West, WA

Great Customer Service!

Bared Footwear have the best customer service I have ever experienced. I brought my first pair - they allowed me to have an additional pair of a different size for no cost, unfortunately they didn't come at the same time. I thought they fit me great, but after a few wears they are far too big - so my advice is to size down! Devastated to have to send back the correct fitting pair. But hopefully I can sell the ones that are too big for me on the forums! Cannot recommend these guys enough, just wish I had of know to size down. These are the comfiest shoes ever, I truly feel like they are "good" for your feet.

Ian K

Ian KMelbourne

Amazing customer service!

Decided to be a first time customer after hearing great reviews from the wife. Went with a pair of dress shoes but the sizing wasn't quite right when I received them. Sent an email to request an exchange and they sent out another pair to me within a day without even needing me to return the original pair first. All communication was prompt, professional and friendly. Their reputation definitely holds up - this is customer service at its finest. Keep it up!

Hi Ian,
Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We hope you love your new dress shoes!

Tim Duggal

Tim DuggalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, very fast! Even better shoes

Seriously comfortable shoes. Style is also great too. The only shoe you can buy that’s great looking that you can walk around all day on.

The customer service is really amazing, Australia post stuffed to my delivery these guys made it right. Even put in a hand written card.

SizingVery small

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you love your new shoes!
Warm Regards,

Mya

MyaBrisbane

The BEST customer service

I've been a customer with Bared over the last few years and have now grown my collection to include a range of sandals, flats, and heels for work and going out. The quality of the product has always been great - really well made and above all, comfy (even the heels)! My only gripe is that because the leather and structure of the shoes can sometimes be a little stiff (this was particularly the case with my Cockatoos and Galahs), they can take a bit of time to wear in. That said, any time I ran into any issues, customer service have always gone above and beyond.

Hi Mya,
Thank you for such a lovely review! We are really happy that you love our shoes and appreciate your understanding and feedback regarding the construction of the Cockatoo and Galah.
Warm Regards,

Tanya Fraser

Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish and good for my feet

Tried Bared off the promise of podiatrist designed footwear. I have worn birkenstocks for years and was a bit sceptical, but the Loon sandals I bought are as comfy as my birkenstocks but elegant and feminine. And I can walk in them all day. Very very hapoy.

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you love your Loon sandals! Just in time for summer too!
The Bared Team.

Amazing customer service

Beautiful shoes and the best customer service I have received in a long time. Due to Covid, all queries on purchases have been completed online and you can feel the smile in all their responses. Thank you Bared team, you are AMAZING!!

Bared Footwear B.Bared

Hi Bethaney! Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I hope you are loving your Bared shoes, and that we will chat to you again soon!!

Beautiful and practical!

Hi Sarah,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you love your Bared shoes! I love that they bring your patients a smile sometimes! That is so lovely!

Kristie S.

Kristie S.Sydney, NSW

Just what I was looking for and good customer service

I was looking for comfortable high heels for work (first time I had to wear heels on a daily basis and I was concerned about being in pain). The low heels that I bought were just what I needed, I can wear them all day without a problem. I have since bought a second pair. I recently lost a strap to my original pair of shoes and they sent me out another free of charge. Arrived very quickly too. This will be where I go for work shoes in the future.

Hi Kristie,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you love your Bared shoes!
The Bared Team

Amazing quality, amazing customer service, awesome company to deal with!

I have purchased two pairs of shoes over the last week. Not only did they arrive super quickly, but when I found I had ordered the wrong size they helped me with the fitting by way of video call and also arranged for more to be sent out immediately. The team were exceptionally easy to deal with, they are super responsive and the shoes are excellent quality and very comfortable.

Awesome experience and would give them more stars if I could!

Hi Christine,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience!

Nigel

NigelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My boots split from the sole so Bared replaced them only for it to happen to the second pair!

Purchased a pair of men’s brown suede boots from Bared and within two weeks the suede had lifted off the sole! Had them replaced but the exact same problem occurred a second time! I didn’t bother getting a third pair as Bared seemed unconcerned and my complaint was treated as an inconvenience for them!
Plenty of better quality brands at that price point!

Bared Footwear B.Bared

I’m living in these sneakers!

I don’t like wearing runners unless I’m playing sport but I love to be comfortable. The black leather Hornbill sneakers are perfect for this. They look smart, but casual, and are so comfortable. I’m living in them. Highly recommend!

Hi Yasmine,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you love your Bared shoes!

Helen

HelenCentral West, NSW

Finally a shoe to suit the shape of my feet

I’ve had problems with bunions for over 20 years and always found it difficult buying shoes that did not hurt. Bared shoes are so comfortable and the interchanging soles are so convenient, they really make a difference. I will definitely be buying more shoes

Fantastic service

Great shoes, when I accidentally ordered the wrong size (100% my fault) the service was amazing, sending the correct size out at no cost to me. Would buy again! Customer service was pleasant and efficient, no unnecessary hoops to jump through.

Greg O 65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SAY

I gave Bared the opportunity to respond to my concerns but they ignored me so here it is. My wife and I have bought (i counted the boxes) 20 pairs. Recently i took one of my pairs to a cobbler to re soul the pair of Aluminium black shoes where the whole upper separated from the outer sole and to my surprise i was told they definitely DO NOT use a Blake Stitch, in fact the stitch is fake. Not impressed with fake stitches and fake advertising. I will not buy pair 21.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Sam H

Sam HSydney, NSW

Excellent depending on leather type

I have purchased a number of pairs of Bared Shoes. My favourite pair are the Brolga in black suede leather. Just be careful if you chose the patent leather. I purchased the same shoes (Brolga) in the plum patent in July. I tried to wear them again the other day. They are excruciating as the leather does not give at all.

JoHWestern Australia

Nice shoes, but not unique and Bared customer service is terrible when faced with legitimate concerns

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Amazing customer service online

Amazing and fast customer service online. Had purchased a pair of shoes under a year ago and noticed a tear, emailed the team and they sent me a new pair. I’ve referred so many family and friends to this brand.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Shoes are nice but not nice enough to excuse poor customer service

Bared Footwear B.Bared

Excellent customer service and shoes

I have 3 pairs of Bared shoes, they are exactly as you hope - very comfortable and look great. The best part is the exceptional customer service. The team respond quickly and are quick to resolve any queries.

Outstanding service and quality

I have 4 pairs of shoes from here. One pair of sandals that has lasted me 6 years. The team were amazing and made it happen that I got the sandals Re-soled in time for Xmas