Bared

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LLD

LLD

Really recommend them

I have purchased a few (6) pairs of shoes from Bared now. They are so easy to purchase from online, super helpful customer service has always helped me with sizing and when I've had any issues with quality - they have resolved them really well. I love the different fit options to make sure they are right.

Jill

JillSouthwest, VIC

Great shoes for cruising and travelling

Loving my black sparrow wedges. Great shoes to travel with and perfect for cruising. Very comfortable for dancing and long walks. Also easy shoes to pop on and transition from casual to dressy.

zaffSydney, NSW

6 months in... the soles started to fall apart

The shoes are very comfortable, no issues there.

But, after having used them for roughly six months, the soles started to fall apart. Seriously, guys, you don't make $200+ shoes that last for less than a year. This didn't happen to any other of my shoes from other brands.

Unfortunately, can't recommend unless Bared makes them more durable.

---
UPDATE:
Received a prompt refund from the store. Give their shoes a go, I might have been unlucky with my particular pair.

Sizing Slightly small
zaff

Thank you, I've been provided with a refund.
Nice work support team!

Milly M

Milly MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I took some boots in for a minor repair, the sales person was helpful and the boots were ready two days later...in perfect condition, very happy with the service at Bared.

Bared Footwear B.Bared

Amazing Shoes, Amazing Customer Service, Amazing Company!

I am privileged to own the Kea in dark green velvet and the Corella in green velvet. These shoes are stunning! Beautiful and comfortable! A special shout out to Lily and Laura from customer service, who with kindness and grace, and knowledge of the product, went above and beyond to help me with any challenges that I faced with my order. I have never encountered such amazing customer service in my life! Amazing shoes, amazing costumer service, amazing company! Bared Shoes is an honest company that stands by their products. It has been a pleasure to work with Lily and Laura. Thank you!

Gina
Gina

You're very welcome! Wonderful shoes! Well deserved review! Thank you guys again!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Poor quality and customer service

I've bought high heels from Bared and was stunned by its quality. Made of actual fabric (leather lined) it doesn't give you a long-wear (which I would expect from $250 shoes) and had stitches poorly done.
The customer service is what makes me say that I'll never shop with Bared again. Take a week to reply, instead of helping with a refund try to sell more and generally don't seem at all keen to help.

The fact that they don't do refunds was also poorly advertised on their website, so I only found out about it when it was too late. Such a waste of my time and money!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Mei Lee Wong

Mei Lee WongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service, great shoes!

I have purchased nearly 20 pairs of Bared Shoes over the past few years at the Armadale Store. The range of shoes is excellent and they have helped my back issues immensely - so much that I do not wear any other shoes now.
Special mention needs to go to Adam - his service and knowledge is amazing. He is an example of what brilliant customer service can be.

Lill S

Lill SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service serious issue for the company

Best Customer Service I've Ever Experienced

VERY Happy!!
Despite being a super busy period for Bared and their upfront communications about potential delays, my order was packed, shipped, and delivered well ahead of schedule. When the first pair didn't fit properly, they happily + promptly sent out multiple alternatives for me to try at no extra cost.

Customer service like this takes effort to perfect, and completely alters customers' experiences. Should be a lesson to other online retailers.

And the shoes I received fit perfectly, look amazing and are the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever tried. I'll happily pay a little extra for this kind of quality, comfort and service in the future.

Thank you Bared team!

Sizing Slightly large

Only brand I wear

My first purchase from Bared was a desperate one. In 2012, I was going overseas, developed a foot problem that required ‘special’ shoes, and couldn’t find any locally. On finding Bared online, I ordered a couple to try. They couldn’t do enough to get shoes to me in Perth before the trip. I bought two pairs then, and have since bought many more. The service, the quality, the comfort, and the price are excellent.

Emme

EmmeSydney

Shoes are all right, service not so much, probably better off going to a shop

lew

lewMelbourne

The BEST service I've ever received

I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes on separate occasions. The first time I ordered the incorrect size. They happily sent a second pair to try so I could compare. Then they emailed through a returns label so could send the ones that were incorrect.
The second time my husband ordered shoes that were in completely the wrong size. They called me to double check that this was correct or if there had in fact been an error. They then sent a credit (as I requested) within 10 minutes of the phone call.
So not only is the product spectacular quality, the customer service is unparalled. I could not be more impressed.

NLF

NLF

The only shoes I wear

I discovered bared a couple of years ago and haven’t looked back. The shoes are beautiful to look at and beautiful to wear. I get compliments all the time but the support and comfort they give me is amazing. My feet have improved since wearing these and I have since thrown out all my other shoes and only wear these.

The customer service is second to none. Staff are very knowledgeable and go above and beyond. Only downside is they are pretty expensive but worth the cost in my opinion.

Mermaid Sarah

Mermaid SarahSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I tried a lot of Bared shoes on and was a bit disappointed that the fit wasn't all that great with a lot of them but then I found a pair that were super comfy and bought them in 2 colours. They rubbed on the heel wearing in but so far so good. I purchased 2 pairs full price and the next day they went on sale and the staff member refunded the sale difference so I could avoid returning them to re-buy at sale price.

I think I will be happy to buy Bared in future but just won't get over excited next time that all of their shoes would be comfy as they are made differently to suit different feet.

chille

chilleMelbourne

Best shoes ever and comfy !!

My nickname is Imelda - I love shoes but they have to be comfortable, allow me to walk fast and long and good quality. Bared shoes fit the bill 100%. I am just so happy I found them. Designed by podiatrists but really cool designs, range of leathers, funky colours. They literally deliver next day. All shoes except sandals come with a range of inserts - for wide or narrow feet and they are all orthotic compatible. I am a standard size 40 with wide feet and so far I have bought boots, gold sandals, high heel sandals and leopard flats. All fit perfectly. LOVE.

Alpee

Alpee

Just be wary when shoes are on SALE

Just be wary when buying when shoes on are SALE. The shoes might have $20 off or so for their sale which is usually for 48 hours or so. If you read the fine print it says that 'sale' items cannot be REFUNDED. They will only give a store credit or exchange. This caught me out. I would expect shoes on clearance not be refunded, not when they are just on a two day sale and then back to normal price they still won't give a refund. I bought two pairs of shoes, both are too big, and when I contacted them to return them they would only give me a credit or exchange, even though one of the pairs of shoes didn't have a smaller size in stock. Disappointed.

Rebecca Lou

Rebecca LouSydney

Amazing! I can’t stop raving about these