Barefoot Telecom ADSL

Barefoot Telecom ADSL

ADSL down again for days

On the early morning of Thu the 16th of May, my phone line went dead yet again after a few days of dwindling. The fix phone was absolutely silent while the modem ADSL light was permanently red.
I called Barefoot. They went through a long procedure while keeping me on the phone only to declare that everything is okay at their end even if they could not even call me on the fix line.
They would log though a fault with Telstra for my sake but I may have to pay the copios Telstra's fees for intervention just in case I tinkered with their distribution box which I have no idea what and where it is.
I have no contract with Telstra and don't want to deal with Telstra. I want Barefoot to fix their faults in 48 hours at most as it should.
So, in the past few months this is the second time I have no Internet for days. I cannot work because I work from home. I cannot watch my shows or Netflix. On top I'll have to up my mobile bill to buy additional data.
I had enough of calling Barefoot only for them to blame me, the customer, because they cannot properly diagnose the line from their end.
It's not good when the customer service claims their systems are okay when they clearly aren't or when they claim, as last time, that they measure 6mb/s, which is no reason to complain!, when I was measuring 3-4mb/s with Telstra's own speed test.
Besides, when I asked last time to be compensated for the time, effort and money lost during their failure to fix the line two weeks in a row while asking me to buy and replace modem after modem, they were prompt to tell me that they have a policy in place that limited compensation to a few days.
Now, more than 48 hours later, Saturday the 18th, the line is still dead and will remain most likely so until Tuesday.

The reason I have not cancelled yet Barefoot is that I fear it could be even worse. But if Barefoot continues to be increasingly unresponsive, unable to diagnose a defect but trying to threaten me, the customer, with Telstra's rich fees, I'll simply terminate the contract with minimum notice.

Start DateOctober 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Adrian, We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your ADSL service. Unfortunately, ADSL connections are managed by Telstra who owns all the infrastructure and not something we or any other re-seller have control over. In saying that, we do understand that any issues with connection are incredibly frustrating and reflect poorly on our own service, and we constantly raise these sorts of issues with our suppliers. Can you please confirm your account number so we can look into this further? Regards, The Barefoot teamI was informed last night that due to to catastrophic faliure it will take until the 23rd to restore the line, that is 7 days, if they will fix it indeed. Catastrophic it was last time though when it was a powerful storm but now I would call it catastrophic negligence to say it nicely. At least 10% of the time since I signed the contract with you the line was down, nevermind the poor bandwidth and frequent dropouts. Perhaps I should add that initially it took Telstra two weeks to boot the line at my cost of $250 indeed. It's not enough to work with your suppliers but Barefoot should sign a contract with Telstra that obliges them to compensate your customers for such catastrophically long failures because it looks to me that neither you, nor Telstra lose anything but just me, the customer. It will be nice to share the losses though in particular when it is your suppliers' fault. Account 628397The saga continues. Even though I was told that Telstra had a mass disruption, and as such I don't have to be at home, a Telstra technician just showed up only to declare after a short while that it's not their problem and as such the provider, Barefoot, should send a technician. That could have been determined last week though not after 6 days. Anyway, we paid Telstra to install the line end to end to my knowledge. The line is still dead while the blame is passed around now. Nobody seems to care about the fact that I, the customer cannot do my work and have to spend time and money to find alternative net until they settle their contractual issues. Since I have only ADSL line at my location, they say, does this mean that I have no other choice but Telstra as the supplier for the line? Does anyone know?

Horribly unreliable

Unreliable internet - repeated hours of no wifi during peak times with no explanation or discount offered. Waste of money.
I'm in Brisbane, CBD, Saturday night at 8
8:30, no internet, again, and no one available to phone. This is the 4th time in just a few weeks.
Thankfully this hasn't happened while I've been working yet, but I cannot afford the risk.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Emma C, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Constant dropouts

My internet constantly drops out, especially at night and I have to tether my phone. I called about it and it seems like an overly complicated process to see what the problem was including me having a Ethernet cable which I don’t have.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Bree, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Great company

Their delivery and connection dates were earlier than expected.
Their tech support line is answered immediately and your not left on hold for hours waiting, like with other internet providers.
All of my technical issues have been resolved promptly by helpful and friendly staff.

Start DateApril 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Craig, Thanks for your fantastic review! Glad to hear we have provided you with a good experience. Regards, The Barefoot team

Grateful to their customers

When calling Barefoot there are very short if not non existent wait times and the staff are extremely helpful and professional. When issues have occurred they have been dealt with quickly and professionally putting costumer satisfaction first.

Start DateMay 2016
Hi Luke, Many thanks for your feedback and kind words! Regards, The Barefoot team

Good so far

I haven't had any issues with internet and it was easy to connect and set everything up. So far internet has been stable and normal speed, with the usual slow times after 5pm as with every other provider I have had in the past. I only had only issue with getting my new SIM card with them and they made a whole month of my life really difficult without any proper solution but for me to return to my old phone provider and their customer service is not great.

Start DateNovember 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Vaj, Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our mobile service and customer service. Can you please advise your account number so we address this matter ASAP?

No thrills, No Fuzz, No Buzz but it is Cheap

I have been with a barefoot for a few months now after shopping around for a good broadband deal until NBN arrives. On the price they are very competitive and for service we have not had any outages but my word the service is sooooo slow. I have not had a slower of any provider compared to them.

Start DateNovember 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Nico VDM, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP? If you are experiencing issues please contact our support team on 1300017622 so we can investigate.

Terrible speeds every night

My internet is basically unusable at night, slowing down to <1mbps (speed test) and then sometimes gets stuck on this speed during the day too. Customer service is only available until 7pm which is extremely frustrating for those who work long hours and means I can never call when the speeds go down. Repeated troubleshooting hasn't worked. I understand they rent the lines so their customers get booted off the bandwidth first. I'm not organising to change providers.

Start DateJune 2018
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi BeeC, We are sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Worst Experience ever with ADSL barefoot

I just came back from my holidays a month ago and decided to pair up with this company as i've previously done a nbn service with them. i must say a lot of things has gone horribly wrong.

1. Arrogant staff:

I politely asked if there was any discount or offer for a returning customer and the staff sounded angry and wasn't pleased at offering it to me.

2. Poor communication between staff

Sadly the staff could not pick up my address (if there was nbn or no nbn offered at the building). I was eventually signed up and was told there was an issue with the building (line disconnection fee) and needed to wait approximately 20 business days for the line to activate. No communication or follow up until the last day of the 20 days and was told i need to fork out additional $200+ to get the line re-install and wait another 20+ days. This was totally ridiculous. After having enough of this i decided to turn to another ISP.

I'm currently with TPG and i must say they were really polite and friendly. There was constant communication and follow up on the status on my installation. It took them a total of 3 business days to get everything sorted out.

My biggest regret was coming back to barefoot. Have really wasted my time and energy with you people that can't even get your processes right.

Start DateDecember 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Tyron, Sorry to hear of your experience. Can you please advise your Barefoot account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Do NOT choose this ISP

I used this company for over a year. The service constantly dropped out and if I wanted to get it fixed I had to risk a very expensive outcall fee if I was found "at fault". On top of this, the service did not work at all for the last month, but the bill kept coming. And now, after having canceled the service more than a month ago, I am still getting my bank account debited by this company!! I even received an email confirmation from them saying that my account was closed, but I am still being charged. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. My overall experience is rated at 0/100. I literally feel robbed.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Mauricio, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Took a while to get connected

It took a while to get my service connected as Telstra kept rejecting the order from Barefoot saying there were no ports available at my address. I nearly cancelled the order because Barefoot couldn't guarantee any ports would become available. Eventually (3 weeks later) Telstra managed to "release" new ports and the service was connected. Connection is good most times although sometimes it can be a little patchy when you watch Instagram stories or if 2 people are streaming at the same time.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Hellibelly, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Typical "its not our fault", but happy to charge for services not provided

When will telcos be held accountable for "services" they charge for? 2 months with no connection so closed account. No offers to refund, just the usual "we can troubleshoot" but you might have to pay for it depending on what we find. No thankyou im not paying to fix a bad line on a rental, in which we supposedly pay a "rental" fee for the line.
Day we cancel acccount we get a bill for another month, Barefoot sends an email stating they will refund. Blatant theft of our money
Terrible connection from the start, if it rained... no connection. Hot day.... no connection etc...

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Matty M, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP? Regards, The Barefoot team

Great Service & Product

Very easy to contact the company and you will be answered by an Australian who understands the issue and wants to help.

The only hiccup I had with connecting my service was finding the correct port to plug the modem into. The guy I was speaking to on the phone was very patient and fully prepared to stay on the line while I went round my new residence trying each one I found.

Have been up and running nearly three months now and my ADSL connection has been outstanding.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Shell, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team

Zero complaints

The biggest thing for me is how easy the company is to deal with. Contacting them is easy. They are efficient and friendly and the whole process is always so simple. I cannot fault any of the dealings with the barefoot team including a difficult intial connection, moving to a house with no address, and missed payments.
Connection has always been reliable, despite living in a bad area and I haven’t had any issues with the service.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Corinne, Many thanks for your feedback and your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Regards, The Barefoot team

Useless company. 5 Weeks without service. Why is it never their fault?

Ordered ADSL2+ internet more than 5 weeks ago, and I still don't have any service.
Called customer support and they kept saying it's not their fault and they can't do anything about it, and tells me to keep waiting.
Find another company!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Scott, Sorry to hear this. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP?

Great value & personal Australian service

So far I am 100% pleased with Barefoot Telecom. All seems to be reliable. No dropouts.
I've only ever phoned for a query or support, both of which have always been happily and efficiently managed by Australian based staff and with lovely customer service.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Ingrid, Many thanks for your feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Regards, The Barefoot team.

Stay away! Will never give you any service, LIE to you, then REFUSE to refund you, and then blame yo

All email exchanges and correspondence with Barefoot have been uploaded to an image hosting site for reference and evidence, to prove that this review is unbiased and supported with claims

I will check back regularly to see if the link is still working, if not, it will be re-uploaded.

Let me address each point one by one from the title.
First of all, do NOT believe any of the positive reviews, they are all fake accounts made by Barefoot to boost their own score on ProductReviews.
If you click onto each individual profile, you will see that all the accounts which gave positive reviews were created on the day (or one day prior) of the review, WITHOUT reviewing anything else. Barefoot does this daily to keep their scores up against the numerous bad reviews.

Now onto the actual review
(All points addressed will have evidence provided to keep this review unbiased)

*****1. No Service.

Placed the order on the 14th September, received an email from Barefoot on the 18th, saying the order is being processed, and I will hear back from them in 3 business days with an update (Which never happened, no updates were received at all)

During this time, as I had an old service active, I emailed Barefoot, to delay the activation until the 27th September, in which they agreed, and stated that the billing cycle will not start until the 27th September.

On the 27th September, I emailed Barefoot again, as there was STILL NO internet, I received a response from Barefoot confirming that there was no internet indeed.

*****2. Barefoot LIES to you

At this point, I was extremely fed up, so I called Barefoot to get some answers. The customer support team tells me that I have no internet, because the request is being rejected by OPTUS, and when I ask why, they said they have no idea why, and they are UNABLE to find out for me.

When I asked why I haven't been updated about the requests being rejected, they told me that they HAVE notified me through email and SMS, but due to a systems error, I didn't receive it. At this point I requested a callback from a supervisor, and I was told I will receive a callback in 15 mins.

After about 45 minutes, I finally get a callback, they told me that, the internet is done through TELSTRA, not Optus (You don't even know which company you are providing internet services from??)

Furthermore, I was then told that there was NO systems error, and they DID NOT notify me.
When asked why, they replied that "there was no need to notify you, it has only been 10 business days since you signed up, this is within our reasonable time frame not to provide internet."

I asked them: "In the email, you said there will be internet on the 27th September, why is there still no internet"

They started to stutter on the phone: "Well umm, look mate, uhhh, when we say the 27th, we don't really mean it's actually going to start on the 27th, it's just an approximation mate"

I was furious: "There was no mention that this date was approximate in the email. What's the approximation? A few days? A week?"

Barefoot replied: "We don't know."

I then asked, "Okay then, when will I have internet? Can you give me a guaranteed time?"

They said: "That's hard to say, it can be another 2 weeks, 1 month, we don't know."

I replied: "So you're saying, that I may never ever get internet, forever, and Barefoot has no legal obligation to do anything about it."

Barefoot: "Yeah, that's right, when you sign up, you signed all your rights away in your waiver, it says that we don't have to provide any services to anybody within any time frame, without any consequences."

*****3. Barefoot blames their problems on you

On the 28th September, Barefoot sends me an email saying that my service is active, I immediately setup my modem, and it worked for a few hours, and then it suddenly stopped working (DNS server stopped responding), no matter how many times I restarted and re-setup my modem (With a CD and manually)

At this point, I was mentally exhausted having to deal with so many problems with Barefoot, so I called them immediate to cancel the service and refund my charges.

The person on the other end was extremely hostile

Barefoot: "This is most likely not our problem, your modem is probably broken."

I replied: "I am fairly sure that's not the case, it was just working fine before."

Barefoot: "We've had lots of people with a working modem, and then they suddenly just broke for no reason, it happens."

I replied: "I find that hard to believe, that's ok, I will ask for a refund instead of dealing with Barefoot."

Barefoot: "Look mate, why are you changing companies? You can't just run into some problems with a company, then change companies, all the other companies will have the same problems as us!"

I replied: "I want a refund, and if not, I will be reporting this issue to the TIO."

Barefoot: "If you report us to the TIO (Ombudsman), we won't refund you, we will just wait for a letter from the TIO."

(Barefoot THREATENED to not refund me if I report them to the TIO (Ombudsman) )

I replied: "Ok, I won't make a report if I receive a refund."
They said they will pass the information onto the billing team.

After the call, I took the modem to my friends house, it works perfectly.
(I had to make sure, because after all, if it is my issue, then I can't blame Barefoot)

*****4. Barefoot REFUSES a refund.

I receive an email on the 4th October from Barefoot, saying that, they still haven't charged me $59 for the line connection fee, and since I owe them $59, they will NOT be processing a refund.

That's completely irrelevant, Barefoot insisted that they don't provide a stand-alone internet service, and they insisted that they connect the line for me.

And I have not received a SINGLE BIT of service from Barefoot, so it's irrelevant whether the line is connected or not, because there has NEVER BEEN an internet connection.
Barefoot will use any excuse to get out of refunding you.

This report is more than 1300+ words and has taken me over 2 hours to write, no person in their right mind will go out of their way this much to write a report like this, unless they deem this to be the most appropriate action after being BULLIED by Barefoot.

If any PR from Barefoot wants to respond to this, and has trouble finding which points to respond to, I will make a summary for you.

3. Why didn't I get a callback from the manager in the stated time frame?
5. Why was there no internet on the 27th September as stated in the email?
8. Why did Barefoot threaten to not refund me if I make a report to the TIO?

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Firstly, the claims you have made about fake product reviews are incorrect. All of our reviews on Product Review are 100% genuine and any review requires verification (proof of purchase) to be published. Please refer to this link for more information, which verifies this fact: https://business.productreview.com.au/what-are-verified-reviews-9fb2ed34ce8b In regards to your account, as previously advised via email, our billing team has reviewed your case. We can see your account has now been cancelled as requested. For full clarity, the timeline of your order was as follows: 1. You signed up online on Fri, Sep 14th 2018 at 11.07PM. 2. You received a confirmation email on sign up which included our CIS (Critical Information Summary). You accepted this CIS upon sign up. As outlined in our CIS (Critical Information Summary), a $59.00 line connection fee is charged for services connected with an inactive line and will usually be passed through on your second or third invoice. This is a direct pass-through charge by Telstra - it is not charged by Barefoot. 3. Payment for your order (your first-month plan fee in advance) was processed on Sat, Sep 15th 2018 at 2.41PM. 4. The first component of your ADSL order (the activation of your phone line) was placed on Sat, Sep 15th 2018 2:42PM. Upon this order being placed, you received an email which stated the following: "Your ADSL order is processed in two parts. Firstly, your currently inactive phone line is re-activated. This order has just been submitted and can take anywhere between 3 - 5 business days to be actioned by Telstra. Once your phone line is activated, we then process the order for the ADSL component of your service. This normally takes between 3 - 5 business days to be activated. Once your phone line has been activated and we have ordered your ADSL service you will receive another email. IMPORTANT: As advised on sign-up and in our Critical Information Summary (CIS), the fee to activate a currently inactive Telstra phone line incurs a standard 59.00 line connection fee. This is a direct pass-through charge from the carrier and will usually appear on your second or third invoice." 5. Your phone line was activated by the carrier on Tue, Sep 18th 2018 3.03PM. Upon activation of this phone line, you then received another email which stated the following: "Your ADSL order at ADDRESS has been submitted to the carrier and is currently being processed. An update on your order including an estimated activation date should be provided within three (3) business days." 6. Your ESTIMATED activation date was provided as 27/09/2018. 7. Your ADSL service was activated on Fri, Sep 28th 2018 6.42PM. 8. You contacted our support team on Tue, Oct 2nd 2018 3.41PM to advise that you wished to cancel the service and requested a full refund. You refused to perform any troubleshooting and you did not give us or the carrier an opportunity to rectify the issue with your service. 9. On Thu, Oct 4th 2018 4.55PM our billing team advised that as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to return your monthly plan fee for the ADSL service as the service was only active for a few days and you did not use the service. However, the Telstra line re-connection fee will stand as this is not refundable because the phone line was activated as part of your order. As we already debited your first month's plan fee, this will be used to cover your line re-connection fee and as such, no refunds will be processed to your account. Your phone line was activated by the carrier on Tue, Sep 18th 2018 and regardless of whether this service was used or not, the service was active. Under the terms of the plan you signed up for, this fee is not refundable. This is a direct pass-through charge by Telstra - it is not charged by Barefoot. We sincerely believe that we have acted more than fairly in regards to this matter, and we will make no further comment as we can also see that you have an open TIO complaint. All future correspondence will be dealt with via the TIO. We wish you all the best with whichever provider you choose. Regards, The Barefoot Team"Imagine if we refunded everyone who asked for a refund, we'd have to refund tens or hundreds of thousands of people! The company would go broke!" - Barefoot Manager, 2018. I will elaborate on this further below. Barefoot, To anyone who wants to verify the fake-ness of Barefoot's reviews, do this - - Go to any other product on ProductReviews (Literally, choose any) - Look at the reviews, and the profile information of the reviewer. - You will find that for EVERY other product, just about ALL the reviewers have had multiple reviews and answers (active member of the community) - Only Barefoot's positive reviewers - 1. Their accounts are brand new (made on the day (or day prior) to the review) 2. They have only reviewed Barefoot, nothing else 3. No other activity on the website (No reviews, asked questions, answered questions...etc) How does Barefoot get pass the review moderation of the website? For the review to be verified as "verified customer", the review needs to submit proof of purchase, so Barefoot creates these accounts daily, and uses the proofs of purchase to get past the customer verification check. If they didn't do this, their ratings would be at 1 or 2 stars, consistently. One more update to anyone who happens to be reading this thread. I called Barefoot again a few days ago, and spoke to the manager, requesting the refund that I still haven't received. The attitude was laughable, when they made ridiculous analogies. "Imagine if we refunded everyone who asked for a refund, we'd have to refund tens of thousands of people! The company would go broke!" According to your logic, there are 10s of thousands of people asking you for a refund? I actually wouldn't doubt that, for a number of reasons. On a previous call with another manager, on the issue of no internet service after the promised date. When asked why there is such a huge delay with the service activation, the manager answered this. Barefoot: "This is actually very common." Me: "How common? How often does the customers' internet activation get delayed?" Barefoot: "About 30 to 35 % of the time" That's an EXTREMELY high number. When asked about this statistic of a high customer failure rate - Me: "The other manager said about 30 to 35% of the internet activation is delayed, don't you think there's something wrong with your service? Does that sound right to you?" Barefoot: "No, that doesn't sound right." *So Barefoot can't even corroborate information between their own managers?* Me: "Shouldn't Barefoot try to achieve a higher level of customer satisfaction, and reduce product failure rate, like other bigger companies? 6 sigma methodology" *The manager then went silent for an extended amount of time, as they have left the phone conversation with me still on the line* Me: "Hello? Are you still there?" Barefoot: "Yeah, I'm still here, but I just don't see how any of what you are saying is relevant." *Barefoot claims it is completely irrelevant information that a high amount (30-35%) of the customers are receiving poor quality service* Here is the other ridiculous analogy Barefoot came up with - Barefoot: "Imagine you're going to Maccas and you order a burger, and you paid for it. If the burger sold out, and they can't give one to ya, the most they can do is refund you the original cost!" (Yes, Barefoot used the example of going to Maccas) Let's go with Barefoot's analogy of going to Maccas - if I'm going to Maccas and paid for a burger, and didn't get anything, they would refund me THE WHOLE COST of the burger. Would Maccas say, for example "We can't give you your burger, but there's an ordering cost, so we can't give you your refund." Of course not. So where's my refund? Out of the 8 questions I outlined, you somehow didn't manage to answer a single one. 1. Why has Barefoot told me the internet service is provided by Optus, when in fact Barefoot's internet is provided by Telstra? 2. Why haven't I received any updates within 3 business days as stated in the email by Barefoot? (not just 3 days, updates AT ALL) 3. Why didn't I get a callback from the manager in the stated time frame? 4. Why did Barefoot lie to me and say that you DID notify me, but there was a systems error, which caused me to not receive any notifications? (Then later admit that no notification was ever actually sent) 5. Why was there no internet on the 27th September as stated in the email? 6. Why did Barefoot tell me, the date of the 27th September is just an approximation? When in the email, it doesn't state that this date is an approximation? 7. Why did Barefoot blame me for having a broken modem as the reason for the lack of internet, when the modem works perfectly fine? (Modem tested at another location) 8. Why did Barefoot threaten to not refund me if I make a report to the TIO? 9. Why is there such a high failure rate (30-35% according to your manager) of internet activation for your customers? 10. Why did one manager tell me that there is a 30-35% failure rate for internet activation, when another manager denied this? 11. Why did the manager leave the conversation in the middle of a call? Do you treat all of your customers this way? 12. According to you, you won't refund because "If everyone asked for a refund, we'd go broke", so even if everyone had a rightful reason for a refund, you would still deny the refund just so the company won't go broke?Is there anything you would like to say/rebut Barefoot? Perhaps release all the phone calls as evidence if you think my review is biased and unfair?

Great customer service

Very good service from Barefoot - quick and friendly. Unfortunately ADSL speed was very slow due to the local connection and internal house wiring :(( Have to cancel because of this, but I'd still recommend Barefoot!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Alfred, Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope we can help you out once nbn becomes available. Regards, The Barefoot team

Great Internet speed and friendly service. They do direct debit from your account so you don't have

Quick Internet. Always friendly service and they are Australian on the phone. Payment is direct debit from your bank which I enjoy because I don't have to worry about paying a paper bill. Never had a problem. Been with them for 12 months. I stream Netflix with no issues.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Claire, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

You let us know when it dropped and back to normal.

The connection is very reliable.
Yes we experienced dropouts, thought it was the connection, just about to reset the modem, when got a text notification from Barefoot.
I really appreciated the notification, when dropouts and when recrified.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Rahmat, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.