Barefoot Telecom NBN 12 (Lite)

Barefoot Telecom NBN 12 (Lite)

1.0 from 1 review

The worst company I have ever dealt with Bar none.

The worst company I have ever dealt with. Even the managers don’t call back when they promise to. New connection, now at end of second week and nothing. Blame everybody else but themselves. Spend more time blaming people than trying to resolve the issue. Their staff and management talk to you as if you are idiots. Rude, talk over you constantly and call you MATE all the time. AUSTRALIAs broadband connectivity and the whole industry is a joke. Every time I’m out with friends I hear another NBN anas provider joke. How do you spend this much money and still not get it right.

Start DateJune 2018
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Distressed, We are terribly sorry to hear this. Can you please confirm your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP? Regards, The Barefoot teamHmm, Do I really think this will help my case ? Amazing the quickest response I have had so far in two weeks is when you start going to social media and review sites.If you don't normally have issues with Clients and connections (So stated by your support desk) then I'm sure you can find out who in South Eastern Queensland is currently having issues and resolved them for all of us! However, if you are having so many issues you can't find my account then we have a real issue don't we :-)