Barefoot Telecom NBN 50 (Max)

Barefoot Telecom NBN 50 (Max)

Affordable & Reliable

I've been with Barefoot Telecom for approx 1 year and have been extremely happy thus far. The setup was seamless, literally plug and play with no hiccups. Although I haven't really needed to contact them, the team are very friendly, helpful and informative when I have. I have had no issues with the connection that I can remember and if I have it obviously wasn't down very long. Speed is extremely consistent regardless of the time of day (I'm on FTTN NBN50, approx 150/m from the node). Barefoot don't overdo the marketing and are excellent in their communication. No ridiculous or hidden fees and extremely affordable. I recommend them anytime I'm asked who I'm with for my internet. The one thing I can recommend for anyone (in general, not just Barefoot customers) is to do the research and look in to purchasing a quality modem router (unfortunately I am unable to comment on Barefoot's router available for purchase, as I didn't purchase it and therefore don't use it - this isn't to say that it's bad).

Start DateApril 2018
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Cameron K, Thanks for your fantastic review! Glad to hear we have provided you with a good experience. Regards, The Barefoot team

Barefoot is the best !

OK , Barefoot has always been responsive and upfront from the start , and very easy to communicate with. My only issues have been with the NBN service being somewhat unreliable in terms of speed and consistency. My line is approx 250M from the node , so you'd expect that I'd get the highest speeds the majority of the time but that is not the reality.

Barefoot is not to blame for their suppliers shortcomings.

I have the 50MBPS service and can get up to that speed if I pick my times well , but as soon as my near local High school is open , the speeds go down.
I've spoken to other local users with other ISP's and they have much bigger issues.

So , I'm very happy with Barefoot !

Start DateJanuary 2017
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi B2BR, Thanks for your great feedback! Glad to hear we have provided you a good experience. Regards, The Barefoot team

Excellent product/service.

Lives up to it's claims, has just given me a further 3 months at the lower introductory rate, I'm so impressed because it was unexpected. Download and upload speeds are consistent and what we signed up for.

Start DateOctober 2018
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Albert, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, Barefoot team

Great service. No issues. Support team very helpful

Connection stable. We are some distance from the local NBN node speed is 35-36 mbs download. Was same ratio as ADSL. Would be nice if a little faster, nonetheless happy.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. Regards, The Barefoot team.

Easy to deal with, do what they say they will do. Reliable service

Reliable, with constant download and upload speed. Download always between 45 & 47 Mbps. In nearly 12 months have only experienced just a very few short dropouts. We have a home phone VOIP service as part of the bundle, this has worked seamlessly, with better volume and clarity than our old ADSL service.

Start DateApril 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Richard, Many thanks for your review! Glad to hear you have had a good experience. Regards, The Barefoot team