Barefoot Telecom

Barefoot Telecom (page 3 of 18)

ADSL and NBN

Excellent, local, helpful customer service and reliable product.

Had Barefoot ADSL2+ and now NBN. Connection is sometimes slow but I could upgrade my service to the next level for faster connection. Customer service is the best!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Miriam, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team

I have had no issues with Barefoot. When I first installed and had questions, they were very easy to get a hold of and talk me through what I needed to do. Installation was timely and easy. I tried BYO modem but it didn't work So I purchased the Barefoot modem - it was delivered super quick and it works great. Barefoot is great value for money.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Mama P, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team

Great customer service

Very good service from Barefoot - quick and friendly. Unfortunately ADSL speed was very slow due to the local connection and internal house wiring :(( Have to cancel because of this, but I'd still recommend Barefoot!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Alfred, Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope we can help you out once nbn becomes available. Regards, The Barefoot team

Great Aussie customer service

After having the service for over 18 months, its always been reliable. Customer service has always been great, it’s good to talk with someone local.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Paul, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot teamNo worries! Keep up the good service!

Deceptive marketing

The only reason I am awarding 2 stars is that they include the $10 discount (first 6 months) in the advertised price. It’s not cool to be dishonest to your customers.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Steve, Thanks for your review. We are unsure why you believe this is deceptive, as it clearly stated both online and in our terms and conditions that the advertised price is a promotional offer available to new customers. Regards, The Barefoot team

NBN Barefoot

This company was so helpful when I got connected, I went with MATE to start with and I was very disappointed. They told me that my modem would be ok and when I got connected it wasn't the right one. I wanted to go with a company that spoke English and I didn't have to deal with Indians or other nationalities. They were very helpful and had me up and running within a week. I live in the country so I was a bit worried about not having a good connection. But the connection is brilliant, I have no issues with downloading or streaming.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Chelle, Thanks for your review, much appreciated! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Awesome service never had any issue at all, thank you for providing such a great service

No dropouts, great service, fast reliable provider, no BS just pure old fashioned great service.... Thank you very much Barefoot Telecom

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

The best NBN service provider in Brisbane

Absolutely cannot fault there guys, been with them for years and recommend to everyone.. The service they provide is amazing, all Aussie company, smart people behind the scenes who are personable, friendly and helpful. I had issues with the modem cause my house is like a gigantic black hole. The guy I spoke to offered solutions and walked me thru everything, and was unbelievably patient. Then I get a call 6 weeks later to give me a discount on the big modem I bought cause the just put price down and felt terrible because I'd been one of the first customers to buy the bigger one at full price. WTH? Totally unheard of service! So so so glad I gave Telstra the flick to try Barefoot, it'd never looked back.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Romsylspi, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Awesome service

Got our NBN from Barefoot 3 months ago... NBN50 and I'm getting 43-45 Mbps constantly. Never had a downtime! Tech support is easy to deal with and actually know what they're talking about. Pricing is very competitive. I highly recommend them.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Francis, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great service, very solid connection

Only a couple of minor short lasting (up to 5 minutes) drop outs during peak times. Speeds were always quite good. The lowest I obtained during peak hours seemed to be 34Mbps down, very happy with that. The customer service team is great and a pleasure to speak with. Managing your own account is also fantastic and the new website features for messing data is a great tool.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Deborah, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Perfect! Fast and reliable

What can I say? Service has been absolutely faultless from day one. Fast, reliable and good value. The only time I’ve had to contact support was for advice on selecting a router and they were friendly and helpful with that. Only once had a message warning about a possible outage in the area which never eventuated. Highly recommended.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Brandon, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Very good service. I recommend.

Pros: Reasonably fast and usually consistent. No data limit.
Cons: Dropouts when you need most (peak hours) with quite long downtimes. Could be faster if fibre to the unit instead of to the building.
Price: could be lower but still ok.
Even though Barefoot is still the best provider I know of, there is still room for improvements.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Mark, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Barefoot team.

Extremely happy with this provider

After years of struggling with Telstra I decided to give Barefoot Telecom a go when we moved. So glad I did. I had a couple of very minor issues in the beginning which were sorted immediately. Great to talk to an Australian, and I've already recommended Barefoot to family and friends

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Sharyn, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Amazing customer service

Connection is very reliable, no dropouts experienced.
When we were connected to the NBN the service wasn't connected and Barefoot telephoned to let me know and step me through the process of connecting.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Madleline, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Very happy with Value for Money

Service is reliable and particularly like the sms warning on the one occasion there was a drop out. This service is excellent value for money and I highly recommend it.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Sandra, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Very Good

Been with them almost 2 years so far am happy with the service. But get dropouts almost everyday not really getting the speed that I pay for but am hoping that things will pick up.Thanks Barefoot

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Irena, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Quick and efficient. Support based in Australia. Fixes problems right away. No promises left unkempt

We've had a very reliable connection so far, and no drop-outs.

Quite unlikely the previous deal we've had with one of the major players in the Australian telecoms market the name of which begins with the letter O.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Sir John, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Barefoot has been great

Barefoots customer service has been great (they were very helpful during the install) and we havent had a single dropout in the 3 months we've been with them. Internet speed is good. Cant ask for much more than that

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Luke, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Finally getting speeds we need

Thank you keep up the speeds it’s early days, I’m not use to getting what I pay for, when it comes to internet speeds, thank you

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Janine, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

A huge saving in our pockets!

Excellent customer service.... Super quick!
A coue of minor drop outs at peak times. Nothing too much to worry about as only for a couple of minutes.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Sharon, Thanks for your fantastic review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

My home address is 489 Redland Bay Road Capalaba QLD 4157. - do you provide ADSL in this area? - what is the average speed at peak hours in this area? Thanks, Jack
Hi Jack, In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

Is Barefoot and Mate telecom same company ?
Yes they are.Yes. Barefoot will be shown as Mate Communicate in your bank statement.Hi kumar, Barefoot Telecom and MATE Communicate are the same company operating separate retail brands.

Hey I was just wondering for adsl what are the network speeds to choose from in megabits per second (mbps)?
Hi Kyle, The maximum theoretical speed on an ADSL servce is up to 20Mbps. In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

ADSLNBN 12 (Lite)NBN 25 (Mid)NBN 50 (Max)NBN 100 (Ultra)
Price $59.00$69.00$75.00$99.00