Barefoot Telecom

Barefoot Telecom (page 4 of 18)

ADSL and NBN

Low price with good service

Great support during the initial setup and I’ve never had any issues with connection. I get the full download speed as advertised for my plan. In the rare event of an outage they send an SMS so I know there is a network issue and not hardware. Very happy.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Tyron, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great Internet speed and friendly service. They do direct debit from your account so you don't have

Quick Internet. Always friendly service and they are Australian on the phone. Payment is direct debit from your bank which I enjoy because I don't have to worry about paying a paper bill. Never had a problem. Been with them for 12 months. I stream Netflix with no issues.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Claire, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Exactly what i like

I have been with barefoot for almost 2 years, in 2 very different areas, from rural to metro, nsw to wa. Have had some issues with connection when rurally located but was always sorted asap. Received notification of issues via text before they happened, or full support when the unexpected happened. I asked questions and always got answers and was always spoken to comfortably with no communication issues. I am a huge fan of barefoot telecom.

Products ranged from ADSL to NBN and phonelines

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Raelene, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

You let us know when it dropped and back to normal.

The connection is very reliable.
Yes we experienced dropouts, thought it was the connection, just about to reset the modem, when got a text notification from Barefoot.
I really appreciated the notification, when dropouts and when recrified.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Rahmat, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great customer service

Barefoot Telco have always been easy to deal with. They have a call back service rather than leave you on hold and they really do call back the same day. The connect is reliable, if there is any service drops outs they send you a text. Highly recommend these guys!

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Aislinn, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Hasn’t failed! Haven’t had to call customer service! Very happy!

Always reliable connection, haven’t had any dropouts that I’m aware of.
Very happy with my service, have recommended to friends and strangers!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Vanessa, Thanks for your great review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Barefoot review

My connection is very reliable and very rarely have any issues connecting. I have had no dropouts since connecting. Any time the connection has been interrupted, I have received a text updating me of any issues and an estimated time frame for a fix to be done. I am actually quite impressed with my connection with this company.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Aileen, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

These guys are great

Very helpful. Great connection. Set up was quick and the connection is fast. I would definitely recommend Barefoot to anyone.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Dazza, Thanks for your great feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great product Their customer support is excellent.

Our connection is reliable with very few interruptions. No major problems and anything minor was handle quickly by the excellent support team. Australian support is what i was looking for when checking out a NBN company. As a person with hearing difficulties i was frustrated with overseas support operators from my last internet supplier. Highly recommend Barefoot NBN.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Gary, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great Aussie company and good customer care

I have been with Barefoot now for over 12 months and have had no issues with them. I am a long way from Sydney.

The only issues I had was Telstra dropouts and my VPN service.

Barefoot did not give up easily and was able to pinpoint the problem being the VPN. Trial and error in the past 12 months but only on my end.

Barefoot has been rock solid.

Highly recommended.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Egbert, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Did everything they said they would.

Everything promised by Barefoot has been delivered in terms of price and service.
When we have had service drop outs I have had a text message within an hour. With past service providers it has taken many frustrating phone calls to establish the nature of the problem. Barefoot never assume that we have done something stupid. We never get asked to test and retest our equipment. When I have needed technical support I have found them to be professional and knowledgeable. Because they are an Australian provider they know how the NBN and Telstra work and it needs no explanation on my part as it has with some of the biggest providers because these providers have inexperienced overseas operators on the phones.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Robert, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Happy process, good customer service, product is unfortunately similar to all others in Australia, l

Occasional dropouts, difficulty with simultaneous multiple device use, overall slow service. This is however my experience of about 5 ISPs at all price points in Cable, ADSL and NBN. We are so far behind the rest of the world.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Keegan, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great Value Good Service

We switched from the main australian telco due to over inflated prices and not willing to look after its long term customers , we have nbn and mobile with barefoot and would recommend them to anyone who is after no hassle service and a service that just works.
We have been very happy with them so far for the last 6 months , the only issue we have had is the modem we bought through them wasn't the best and had to by another , also their help line is limited but they do try and help till the problem is resolved.
They are also very quick to respond to questions and queries we had overall we think that our old telco could learn something from barefoot.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing your experience! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great product, friendly service

There have been a couple of annoying service outages. Communication of these was a little slow. Remediated quickly however. This is my only negative for this service which is great.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Matthew, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Good NBN connection with great service

I have a good, generally uninterrupted connection and I haven't yet experienced dropouts. The service, including support, has been excellent. It's great to speak to Australians rather than a Pilipino call centre.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Robert, Glad to hear you are happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Working straight out of the box

Product worked straight out of the box, had no problems yet so can’t comment on customer service but was very helpful when ordering

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Tony, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great

Simple, easy, convenient, can't fault it. Any issues quickly resolved, recommend to anyone. Service is quick and faultless, staff helpful.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Andrew, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Trouble free and great service

Very helpful in establishing original NBN connection. Every staff member dealt with was friendly, competent and patient. Since connecting, the internet service has been consistently good, and staff have always been helpful with enquiries. Happy to recommend Barefoot, and regularly do.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi B1_west, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Reliable Service...

Barefoot is a reliable service that has good communication skills, however, existing members/loyal customers aren't able to change their plans easily, and are not rewarded with the same value as what new sign-ups are, which is disappointing. It would be lovely if we were acknowledged for our commitment to the company.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Morgan, Very glad to hear we have provided you with a great experience! We offer a different promotion to our existing customers compared to our new ones. Thanks for your feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Great speed,service and quality

I was worry about having internet when i move to the new apartment and you fill fulled your promised and i had internet connected even before coming to that apartment.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Amirali, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! Regards, The Barefoot team.

My home address is 489 Redland Bay Road Capalaba QLD 4157. - do you provide ADSL in this area? - what is the average speed at peak hours in this area? Thanks, Jack
Hi Jack, In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

Is Barefoot and Mate telecom same company ?
Yes they are.Yes. Barefoot will be shown as Mate Communicate in your bank statement.Hi kumar, Barefoot Telecom and MATE Communicate are the same company operating separate retail brands.

Hey I was just wondering for adsl what are the network speeds to choose from in megabits per second (mbps)?
Hi Kyle, The maximum theoretical speed on an ADSL servce is up to 20Mbps. In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

ADSLNBN 12 (Lite)NBN 25 (Mid)NBN 50 (Max)NBN 100 (Ultra)
Price $59.00$69.00$75.00$99.00