Barefoot Telecom

Barefoot Telecom (page 5 of 18)

ADSL and NBN

No Issues sofar.

Reliable Connection very few dropouts. When we ordered the connection our phone line was inactive. Barefoot had to get Telstra to repair line which was done quickly with no fuss. Download speed is about 17mb/s and upload 0.8mb/s which is not fast but seems to handle youtube streaming OK. We are about 1km from exchange on old copper phone line. In no hurry to get NBN FTTN , considering the distance of copper I wouldn't expect it to perform any better.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Edwin Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

A Good reliable service

Connection is good, almost no dropouts experienced
Had no issues with the company. It is a very plain straight
to the point service. I Have no difficulty recommending them to anyone.

Connection TypeISP Fibre
Hi Allan, Glad to hear you are happy, thanks for the review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Excellent service

I have not had any drop outs or issues since I had the service installed.
Customer service is top class, call centre staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable and I always receive a call back when the centre is busy.
I have recommended Barefoot Telecom to my friends.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi William, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Way better than expected

The service has been without any difficulties to date. Connection issue was solved quickly and easily on the day of technician attending the property.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Dianne, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Hassle free internet, great value for money.

Reliable - we've had the odd issue with it not working for short periods, but this happens less frequently than when we were with Telstra. Extremely easy to set up initially, billing is straight-forward and the monthly cost is extremely good.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Liz, Thanks for your review, your feedback is much appreciated! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Extremely happy!

Connection is great with no problems at all. The setup and overall experience has been amazing.
Can’t fault anything with Barefoot.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Brooke, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Just perfect!

Never had connection problems. Customer service is near perfect with easy access and friendly and timely feedback. Looking forward to continue to enjoy the service.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Vip, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are happy! The Barefoot team.

Really good value for money and great customer service

Very reliable, but there have been at least two dropouts in the last 12 months. Very satisfied with the service and support.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Tony, Thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Good when it works

It has problems with speed at 10 pm to 11 every night. After that it goes back to normal. Same in the mornings. From 9 am to 10 pm. There seems to be a dead period.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Kim, Sorry to hear this. We can't see that you have contacted our support team to report any issues with your service? If you are experiencing issues, we will need to troubleshoot. We have organised our support team to contact you ASAP so we can troubleshoot. Regards, The Barefoot team.

Perfect so far

Speeds as advertised and zero downtime to date. Could not be happier with the service. Have not needed support ac yet.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Alan, Thanks for your review! Regards, Barefoot team.

Wonderful service and an Aussie call centre!

No issues and helped me set up a new modem no issues. Best company around! Much better then other telcos

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi James, Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Big bang for your buck

Haven't had the need to call customer service. Got notified of possible blackout during maintenance however, was not informed when maintenance was complete but that's a minor issue. I am very happy with internet speed at all times of day.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi William, Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear positive feedback! Regards, The Barefoot team.

Never refunded me money for the time the internet was down!

Our internet was only active 10 days after barefoot told us that the internet was active.
We attempted three times to get some sort of deduction or compensation back. Every time we spoke to someone on the phone we have been told that they will double check and get back to us. Unfortunately nothing ever happened.

I would give more stars but based on my above mentioned experience and also based on the slow internet we are having, we can't give any more then 2 stars.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Simone, Sorry to hear this. We have organised our support team to contact you ASAP. Regards, The Barefoot team

Great

Excellent customer service, quick to answer questions or resolve any issues, and reliable connection. Great to deal with, happy to say goodbye to Telstra.

Hi Sarah, Cheers for your feedback! Regards, Barefoot team

Extremely rare to have a drop out. Always get notified if there is an issue. Most of the time it doesn't affect us.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Dione, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your support. Regards, Barefoot team

could improve

good connection till evening between 6 till 10 can go from 50mbts speed 5 meg a sec, down to basic adsl 512k speed so frustrating if you are trying to online game of youtube with more than 2 others online so this could improve.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Sion, Thanks for your review! If you experience slow speeds during the evening on a regular basis, be sure to let our support team know so we can check and see if we can resolve this issue for you. Regards, The Barefoot teamI was assuming it was due to peak times there congestion on lines.but if this is not the case yes ill be in contact to see if this can be rectified . regards Steven Williams.

No issues.

Stable connection with advertised speeds. Have not had any noticeable issues since start of service. Some proactive communication from support. Perhaps add more functions and a more modern looking online account portal.

Hi Cougie, Cheers for your feedback! Regards, Barefoot team

Great service, especially for the price.

Barefoot's services are amazing for the price I pay, Compared to more well know telco's, barefoot is honest and straight forward. Even when I left temporarily from Barefoot, no hassle or fuss, Barefoot were more then accommodating for me to leave and more then welcoming for when i decided to return. So far i have only had one outage from barefoot with plenty of information to keep me up to date.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Nic, Glad to hear you are so happy, and that we have kept you informed! Regards, Barefoot team

Great provider

Very reliable service with no problems never had a dropout yet and three teens full time online gamers my unlimited plan is excellent.

Connection TypeISP Cable
Hi Will, Many thanks for your review, much appreciated! Regards, Barefoot team

Has been the best internet provider I have had to date

I am on the fixed wireless nbn, I have found it does need line of sight as trees are affecting my connections but this has nothing to do with Barefoot. They have always been prompt with support requests and friendly on the phone. Not sure I have been without internet due to the network. Just due to my trees.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi zekiwi, Cheers for your feedback! Regards, Barefoot team

My home address is 489 Redland Bay Road Capalaba QLD 4157. - do you provide ADSL in this area? - what is the average speed at peak hours in this area? Thanks, Jack
Hi Jack, In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

Is Barefoot and Mate telecom same company ?
Yes they are.Yes. Barefoot will be shown as Mate Communicate in your bank statement.Hi kumar, Barefoot Telecom and MATE Communicate are the same company operating separate retail brands.

Hey I was just wondering for adsl what are the network speeds to choose from in megabits per second (mbps)?
Hi Kyle, The maximum theoretical speed on an ADSL servce is up to 20Mbps. In order for us to see what Internet services we can provide you, we will need to perform a full service qualification check on your address. Could you please send your full address including any unit/street numbers, state and postcode to support@barefoottelecom.com.au so we can check and advise?

ADSLNBN 12 (Lite)NBN 25 (Mid)NBN 50 (Max)NBN 100 (Ultra)
Price $59.00$69.00$75.00$99.00