5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bargain Avenue

1 review

Stick vac

I love the 2 battery's that come with it, so when one dies I can just clip in a new fully charged one, I get my whole house done, It lasts a long time and I love the stand, The different pieces that come with it is just something I can't live with out, makes house work a breeze.

• Incentivised Review No

Cossie
    Cossieasked

We are looking at a Sofa bed - $611 with free delivery? Is this to Redcliffe, Qld please? Is there anywhere where we can see the sofa before purchasing?

Jamie L.Bargain AvenueSend a private message

Hi Cossie, we are an online-only store. For product/delivery queries please contact our customer support at support@bargainavenue.com.au

Eddy