Bargains Online

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (14)

Aimzee

AimzeeCentral West, NSW

Crap, everything is sent from China and is crap!

Order early Dec as website says all products are within Australia. But still waiting for Christnas presents that are now coming from China.

terence

terenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spin bike

We were extremely happy with the spin bike and will give you 100% rating.
It is good as going to the gym with its quality.
(lucky i had all my own tools as yours was not any where to be found)

Poor customer service.

Under no circumstances use this company. I made an order and the email informed me that it would arrive in 7-20 days. One month later I contacted them requesting I be refunded as goods had not arrived. I was told to check with my Post Office. They eventually replied stating that it may be another two weeks. This is untrue as the tracking information states that it is still in China with an estimated delivery time of 33 days.

They are only interested in your money and not providing customer service that would be expected of a business. Contrary to your rights as a consumer, they refuse to provide a discount. You would be better paying a bit more for a reputable company.

Bijo B.

Bijo B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful customer service

When there was a delay from the courier people, they send another item through a different courier service. So I got my mattress. Thanks to staff in the customer service

Absolutely crap

Do not buy anything from online bargains....I brought a garden tiller that did not function correctly and is now stuffed after 1 week... And still have not been able to get a refund even though the machine is faulty... Also brought a 62 cc chainsaw in which they sent me the wrong model and have still not offered the right model to me or offered a refund... Danger danger... Don't buy from online bargains FULL STOP

bRA

bRASydney, NSW

Pressure Cleaner never returned after repairs

Bought a petrol pressure cleaner from these guys in Jan 2016 for $309. Used it one weekend to clean the driveway and realised that the petrol tank had a leak, took it back in under warranty to be repaired. I was told that someone will call me when it fixed and no one called back for months. Then I started following up on a weekly basis and everytime I called it was the same story, they would take my invoice no. down and say that they will call back and no one ever called back. When I handed it in I should have insisted on some evidence that they took it back for repairs, which I did not. Now it has been a few years and I don't think I am going to get it back.

Angela

AngelaAdelaide

Bed frame with storage ...lost then resent

In fairness we waited a long time for the bed frame. Ordered in early January then a different colour arrived in March .. the courier was hacked so we lost that First bed ordered and they were fair to contact us to keep us informed which I also thought was decent of them.
The bed is now up and working so much better than the mattress being on the floor for nearly 3 months. Again I know I could rant and rave bad review but it was a national courier problem initially.
At least we got it eventually.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Terrible Product

Bought Treadmill through Kogan.
Problem with motor, not rotating. All we got was Chinese trouble shoot videos. Made contact again and were told the maintenance team would sort it. Days later, we had to call again then to be emailed told to package it the way we got it and return it so they could look at it.
Seriously, re package an 80kg treadmill in the original box with straps??
Will be asking for a full refund and will never look at another cheap item on their store.

Not worth your money & time!

I purchased a dog pen from Bargains online - biggest waste of money!
I set this up just after Christmas & it had barely kept my dogs in - they made holes on the mesh & with one massive down pour of rain, the cage buckled & snapped all the poles which now makes it unusable!
I contacted Bargains online & the warranty is not covered by 'natural disaster'.
This was not a natural disaster - this was one day of rain & it wouldn't hold up.

DO NOT waste your money & time! The goods are not good quality & you will be left out of pocket & very mad like I am!

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Never buy from bargains online!!!!

I bought a mattress online I was told that the latest I would have the mattress would be on Thursday, I call on Thursday and they tell me the item has been dispatched today and I would be receiving it in 2-7 days. Not very helpful workers I was put on hold for 20 minutes and then got hung up on.I really regret buying it from bargains online. Now I have a fully furnished house without a mattress. Extremely disappointed it was my first purchase from this store definitely will be my last. They don’t keep their promises. Before you purchase think twice!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Horrible: do not purchase with them.

Do not shop with them. The products are crap. I bought a dog run from them that's meant to be steel and it is completely terrible, a small 7kg dog is able to bend and break the structure. When it rains the roof caves in. For the money you spend it is absolutely horrible. Customer service team is unhelpful and blame you, saying you put it together wrong, when it was put together properly. Then try to sell you parts to replace at 'cost price' only for you to keep paying more to fortify something that is completely rubbish and will continue to break. Do not purchase.

Wil

WilSydney, NSW

STAY AWAY from Bargains Online- Selling very poor quality - Bosnite 3pc H/C Luggage thru CATCH - Zipper Stitches RIPPED!

stay away don't buy

bought treadmill and spin bike returned treadmill next day was faulty tried spin bike its faulty yet they won't refund even though I was told 12mths warranty horrible customer service worst warranty policy wouldn't recommend to anyone

Michelle Major

Michelle MajorHunter Region, NSW

Bought a self propelled lawn mower

Bought a self propelled lawn mower online. Self propelled stopped working. Took 2 months of emails for them to do anything. I live 2 and a half hours away from the shop and they won't post lawn mower back to me. I have to go and get it. Will never buy anything from them again. Went to ACCC about them.

Bek

BekSouthwest, VIC

Stay away

Was told Id have my order within 3 days, past 3 days, havent got tracking number, wont reply to Facebook messages, emails bounce back. Replied very quick to emails before I purchased from them! Ill be taking this further. I have all emails to prove my claim

Linz

LinzPerth, WA

warranty issue and bad service

Purchased online
Product is faulty , covered under warranty for 12 months, despite this the company is refusing to replace item. Very rude on the phone and email if you can even get through. Not worth the headache. Bad quality products and terrible service.
Want me to pay for a shipping for return on a faulty item.
I requested for refund or a new item and they pay for shipping for return of Faulty item...
they refuse to honour their warranty. Buyer Beware
Never again.

Margaret

MargaretCentral West, NSW

Vespa bike

The Vespa bike I bought arrived in a couple of days in perfect condition I am very happy with the service and the fact that they ring you back and you can talk to them nothing is a problem. Would highly recommend them.

Treadmill

TreadmillSydney, NSW

Treadmill

Purchased treadmill still under warranty. Tripping my house power. Called the company advised I have arrange courier for the unit to go back to them to check if manufacturing fault. In the end had to pay for courier service arranged by them. Driver won't pick up because it's too heavy I hv to repack or assist the driver. The company is dodgy and unethical. Be very careful before u purchase from this site

Paul

PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Black Eagle 10inch 25cc chainsaw

Bought this saw last year
Their website stated that 'this is one of the best chainsaws in the market' hence I bought it
Works well when it goes! 14 months later the primer bulb leaking, so I replaced it, it was cheap and easy to do. Now there is a bad fuel leak around the carby when primed. To get to it you need to pull apart half of the saw, so its easy to throw it in the bin and look for something new. Complete waste of money.
I have contacted the seller and of course they are not interested and wont help with spare parts.
Product like that should surely last longer than that.

Kat M

Kat MSydney, NSW

Within a month we'd had to order two new parts for the bunk beds