Baron Von Scheuters Butterscotch Schnapps

Baron Von Scheuters Butterscotch Schnapps

The best one

By far my favourite Schnapps (other than from a place in Vienna Austria). In fact, this is the only butterscotch schnapps for me. Nothing else will do.

Jez

Unfortunately it has not been available for a while now. All but vanished. But it will live on in my memory. If anyone comes across a hidden stash. Please share your news.

glebe36

glebe36Great Southern, WA

Best of all the butterscotch options

This is easily the best of all the butterscotch schnapps I have tasted.
It's smooth & creamy without having that heavy over powering burnt buttery after taste like the others do.
Almost impossible to locate as Aust suppliers seemed to have deleted it off their stock sheets. If you do find any - buy it you wont be disappointed.

Excellent Liqueur

BVS Butterscotch Schnapps is the best I have tasted. It is so smooth and creamy and goes down easy straight up not like some other brands I have bought. It is very warming and is an excellent after dinner or desert drink to sip on. It is becoming increasing hard to find though. I would say if you can find it deffinately stock up with a few bottles. I know I will be.
Very smooth to drink, Nice and sweet and creamy.
Hard to find a place that sells/stck it

Marie hayes
Marie hayes

It's hard to find a place that's sell it up on the northern rivers

Liqueurs

Find out how Baron Von Scheuters Butterscotch Schnapps compares to other Liqueurs