Bartel Security Doors

Bartel Security Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bartel Security Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Job Satisfaction
Alison
AlisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding workmanship and customer service

David was fantastic in advising us on refurbishing our front metal door and it came back earlier than expected looking like brand new!! We couldn’t be happier with this company especially David’s friendliness, reliability and professionalism. I highly recommend Bartel Security Doors!

Store LocationHome visit
Amary
Amary

High quality everything

David from Bartel was knowledgeable and helpful, courteous, and very reliable, despite me changing the arrangements twice. I am very happy with my new screen door and would highly recommend this company. Product and service both excellent.

Store LocationBrunswick
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and service

I needed the security wire replaced for a screen door and 5 new flywire window frames made. Dave was great to deal with. Very professional and reasonably priced. The finished product for both door and window was excellent. Highly recommend this company and will use them again if required.

Nigel Firth
Nigel FirthGippsland, VIC

Excellent service and workmanship.

David of Bartel Security doors was very good to deal with and went out of his way for us to fit the door. Quality workmanship a man of his word, hard to find these days. I would highly recommend him if you want a good quality job done.

Store LocationBartel Security Doors
Door & Window Shops

Find out how Bartel Security Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We wish we’d bought this door years ago.

The problem with review sites is I can only give 5 stars. David at Bartel Security Doors in Heidelberg deserves more. Exceptional service, a great product range and a door that suits (and fits perfectly) our 100 year old house. Thanks David and “apprentice” Warren.