Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 2 of 6)

3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Lucy J

Lucy JSydney, NSW

Amazing job!!

Bathroom Werx are terrific. All of the staff were extremely helpful and the process was quick and easy. The tiler and sprayer were amazing and the finished job is excellent. I would definitely recommend!

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy, excellent result

I had my shower base re-enamelled. The whole process was easy from the quote (the visit was on the weekend to suit me!) through to the final finishing. Everyone came on time. The office staff were exceptionally helpful and the finished product is just what I wanted. It looks brand new and was much cheaper than replacing the shower base.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

What a great job and a huge saving !

I had several quotes to refresh or replace my kitchen & laundry splash backs, from replacing the damaged and dull tiles with glass splash backs, to re tileing both areas, then Darren came to quote from Bathroom Werx, what a game changer !!!! he came in with a great quote, saving me a fortune, he was able to repair my damaged tiles before spraying, it was quick, clean and I was thrilled with the results. The tiles are brilliant white, no more dirty grout in my kitchen as the enamel finish seals all the grout, so it’s a quick wipe over - and they look perfect! Get a quote and save yourself a fortune! Thanks Darren great work!

Milnez

MilnezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision I've made for my bathrooms.

I have had 2 bathrooms done. The first one saw me through 8 years (had a couple of touch ups done for sale) and have just had the second finished in my new place.
Highly recommend these guys.

annie

annieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing bathroom transformation

The service was really good. The result was excellent A small follow up polish delivered an amazing result. The bath looks like new. It was done with great care of the surrounds by a most professional and courteous operator. Office staff also most helpful.

NOTE ALL ATTEMPTS TO UPLOAD EMAILS FAILED AND EMAILS WERE LOST!!

MAF

MAFSouthwest, VIC

The exact repair at the right price.

Job Satisfaction

Great service. Excellent finish.

Bathroomwerx recently sprayed my bathroom. I’m so happy with the results! The team was great to deal with even though our job was a little complicated. Overall, a great experience.

Kate Economou

Kate Economou

Bathroom make over

Had my old bath resurfaced because it was chipped and rusty and looking very old and tired. It now looks brand new and so beautiful. could not fault the work. Was done in half a day. Couldn’t be happier with Bathroom Werx

DorM

DorMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic job

We had our old peach coloured bath and tiles sprayed white by Bathroom Werx and the transformation is amazing. Looks brand new. The company was very professional, arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended. Will use Bathroom Werx again when I renovate my ensuite.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a transformation!!

Bathroom Werx did a fantastic job re enameling our shower and bath in just 2 days. Their workmanship is second to none and the transformation was truly incredible.... couldn’t believe my eyes

Terrible

Look somewhere else!

Got a quote, paid the deposit, waited a month. On the day of the job, they cancelled it, still waiting for the refund.

Sam L.

It's February 11 and I still haven't got the refund. Payment was made on 20th of November 2018!

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

There should be a rating below terrible

Casey

CaseyMurwillumbah

Warranty worth nothing - Franchisee phone disconnected

MAR

MARPerth

Horrendous customer service and an awful product

The paint has peeled off twice from our Bathroom Werx job. It took Bathroom Werx 2 months to come up with a date to fix the work but only after having to chase them on several occasions and being questioned as to whether I had a warranty certificate. When someone from Bathroom Werx came out to view the job they confirmed that it was terrible workmanship. I would have quite happily taken a part refund and stripped there product off my walls and install new tiles and a much greater cost just to not have to deal with them ever again.

DO NOT USE THEM

Karen

KarenPerth

Kept cancelling and rebooking scheduled appointments

Disgusting customer service. Booked 5 weeks prior, had it cancelled twice, once was rescheduled the day prior after we had organised time off work etc.......we were told via email as supposedly the phone number we left did not work, this is despite them calling us on the very same number previously. When we emailed to say just forget it, we'll go elsewhere all we got was sorry for inconvenience. Not good enough Bathroomwerx......ill leave you with an old adage; "a happy customer may tell one person, but an unhappy customer will share it with MANY". Congratulations Bathroomwerx on your outstanding approach to customer service. Disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of potential customers.

Karen and Darryl, WA

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

great job and great service

had our bathroom renovated, it looks fantastic and a lot cheaper and hassle than demolishing and redoing. I am so impressed with these guys.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback. We all work very hard at Bathroom Werx to make your old bathroom look like new again and make sure that you are happy.

The Team at Bathroom Werx

Would NOT recommend to anyone!!

Hello Tina,
We are waiting to hear from you - please call on 1800-644-171 and speak to me.
Angela
General Manager.

Maurice P

Maurice PMelbourne

Great job!

Had the company do my bathroom 15 years ago and still looks great today. Recently had my ensuite done by them. Looks great and service still good. Thanks, Bathroom Werx.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback - we all appreciate it here at Bathroom Werx.

The Bathroom Werx Team

Sharron

SharronLang Lang

Long waiting time for quote then they cancelled day before.

I booked in for a quote to have our bathrooms resurfaced, bathroom werx made an appointment It was for in 3 weeks time a week prior to appointment we rang to check if they were coming they stated 'yes they would be and someone would ring the day before to make a time with us'. Well they rang the day before to state oh I'm sorry we don't service that area. What a waste of time not very professional would not recommend, think twice before ringing for a quote.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Sharron that we were unable to service your area.

Bathroom Werx Team