Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 3 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Karen

KarenPerth

Kept cancelling and rebooking scheduled appointments

Disgusting customer service. Booked 5 weeks prior, had it cancelled twice, once was rescheduled the day prior after we had organised time off work etc.......we were told via email as supposedly the phone number we left did not work, this is despite them calling us on the very same number previously. When we emailed to say just forget it, we'll go elsewhere all we got was sorry for inconvenience. Not good enough Bathroomwerx......ill leave you with an old adage; "a happy customer may tell one person, but an unhappy customer will share it with MANY". Congratulations Bathroomwerx on your outstanding approach to customer service. Disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of potential customers.

Karen and Darryl, WA

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

great job and great service

had our bathroom renovated, it looks fantastic and a lot cheaper and hassle than demolishing and redoing. I am so impressed with these guys.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback. We all work very hard at Bathroom Werx to make your old bathroom look like new again and make sure that you are happy.

The Team at Bathroom Werx

Would NOT recommend to anyone!!

Hello Tina,
We are waiting to hear from you - please call on 1800-644-171 and speak to me.
Angela
General Manager.

Maurice P

Maurice PMelbourne

Great job!

Had the company do my bathroom 15 years ago and still looks great today. Recently had my ensuite done by them. Looks great and service still good. Thanks, Bathroom Werx.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback - we all appreciate it here at Bathroom Werx.

The Bathroom Werx Team

Sharron

SharronLang Lang

Long waiting time for quote then they cancelled day before.

I booked in for a quote to have our bathrooms resurfaced, bathroom werx made an appointment It was for in 3 weeks time a week prior to appointment we rang to check if they were coming they stated 'yes they would be and someone would ring the day before to make a time with us'. Well they rang the day before to state oh I'm sorry we don't service that area. What a waste of time not very professional would not recommend, think twice before ringing for a quote.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Sharron that we were unable to service your area.

Bathroom Werx Team

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Blocked drain uneven grouting rude customer service

Never again.
I now have a massive plumbing issue at hand and they grouting have my bathroom a different colour to rest then went through a lot of hassle for them to fix it but rework was a disaster causing me plunging issues. Better use smaller 1 man company this company is a total disaster.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

If there is something with our work that you are not happy with, please call us on 1800-644-171. Your 7 Year warranty is there to cover any concerns you may have.

The Bathroom Werx Team.,

Long wait just for quote

Waited over 1 month for a quote then on the day find out it wasn't booked in properly. Then told next available was another month. What a joke. Never getting my business.

Mike L
Mike L

NSW Macquarie Fields

Gail

GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work and great service!

The service I received starting with the salesperson quoting all the way through to the complete end was a dream. The technicians are service oriented and a pleasure to have in the house. Communications were excellent even though they are so booked up, but all good trades are. All the staff were very pleasant and helped wherever they could. I received many compliments on my bathroom with some not even realising it was resurfaced and not retiled. Great job! I have absolutely no hesitation to recommending Bathroom Werx to my family, friends and the public.

Hello Gail.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Bathroom Werx. Our Team works really hard to make sure that are Customers are happy and have the same experience as you.

The Bathroom Werx Team.

Dave

DaveSydney

Making it difficult to even get a quote!

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry we could not come out sooner to help you. Next time you call I will make sure that you get a FREE 500ml bottle of our specially formulated Bathtub and Tile Cleaner just for calling. Call us now on 1800-644-171

No interest

Asked for a quote. Guy cancelled then we had to chase him again to come and give uss a quote. Never called when he said. Had to chase several times for quote result. He lost his notes then when we got the quote it was wrong . Then when we FINALLY got our quote I thought it was very expensive for what we wanted. Very poor service and follow up

percy

percyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very average

Had our bath re-surfaced with the finished job being very average and not worth doing. Filled in the survey form and told them so with no response, obviously not worried about what customers think.

Mrs C

Mrs Csomewhere, WA

Good alternative to retiling

We chose to re-spray our showers as the tiles had hairline cracks after 30 yrs rather than retiling. Main reason was cost and time savings. B.W. did the work in 2 full days. The man doing the job had a technical issue with his equipment but stayed behind late to finish it on the second day. Showers looked brand new :) The job wasn't perfect but was done to a very high quality.

Dreadful customer service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Pip that our Technician was sick that day and could not make it. In fact he was off sick for the next week with a bad case of the flu.

MLC

MLC

Bad workmanship

I read they do 3 coats 15mins between each coat, so I got them out.
The guy we got did only one coat and stayed in the bathroom for the rest of the time and now because it was only one coat it has chip and looks terrible. Why would you do this Bathwerx, you don't do a professional job frim the begining and you don't do right thing by your customers.
I'd like the two 2 coats I paid for.

Hello MLC.
I do not know where you read that we do "3 coats 15mins between each coat" as that information is not anywhere on our website or on our brochures. Is it possible that you are confusing us with another company?

Bathroom Werx Team

Three cancellations to fix a problem

We were initially very happy with the job as our bathroom looks great but only a few months on and we have found peeling on some tiles. We have rung and three times the company was booked to come out to fix the problem. They have not showed up once. Appalling follow up service. Very unhappy. Will not be recommending them to anyone.

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking, shoddy, terrible

Had our Bathroom resurfaced in 2008, had to have remedial works done many many times over a period of some seven years. After the last repair we were told all will be good, less than 12 months later coating was peeling again the same as it had on all other occasions. Finally we have renovated the whole area due to being so disappointed with the process and the arrogant attitude of Management

Hello Les.
Bathroom Werx always honored your warranty over the period. That is what a warranty is for.

Nothing but trouble.

Shiny but still rough feeling peelng off after a while, especially around the bottom. They don't help say i didn't clean it properly. Too much money.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hello Hinache. Your bath has a 7 year warranty. And that is backed by 30years experience. If you have a problems with your bath call us on 1800-644-171. That is what a warranty is for.

Bathroom WERX Team.

Kerrie John

Kerrie JohnGeelong

Great job!

Thanks Ken & Callum (Geelong) for such a great job resurfacing our baths....they look as good as new! Very friendly and professional service & they worked hard to achieve the perfect outcome....thanks again guys!

MaryPoint Cook

Don't waste your money

Excellent after sales service

Extremely impressed with quality of work and especially follow up service in honoring warranty. Steve, one of the technicians, showed exceptional professionalism in how he conducted himself and the level of work he produced.
Highly recommend Bathroom Werx !!!!!