Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 3 of 6)

3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Blocked drain uneven grouting rude customer service

Never again.
I now have a massive plumbing issue at hand and they grouting have my bathroom a different colour to rest then went through a lot of hassle for them to fix it but rework was a disaster causing me plunging issues. Better use smaller 1 man company this company is a total disaster.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

If there is something with our work that you are not happy with, please call us on 1800-644-171. Your 7 Year warranty is there to cover any concerns you may have.

The Bathroom Werx Team.,

Long wait just for quote

Waited over 1 month for a quote then on the day find out it wasn't booked in properly. Then told next available was another month. What a joke. Never getting my business.

Mike L
Mike L

NSW Macquarie Fields

Gail

GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work and great service!

The service I received starting with the salesperson quoting all the way through to the complete end was a dream. The technicians are service oriented and a pleasure to have in the house. Communications were excellent even though they are so booked up, but all good trades are. All the staff were very pleasant and helped wherever they could. I received many compliments on my bathroom with some not even realising it was resurfaced and not retiled. Great job! I have absolutely no hesitation to recommending Bathroom Werx to my family, friends and the public.

Hello Gail.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Bathroom Werx. Our Team works really hard to make sure that are Customers are happy and have the same experience as you.

The Bathroom Werx Team.

Dave

DaveSydney

Making it difficult to even get a quote!

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry we could not come out sooner to help you. Next time you call I will make sure that you get a FREE 500ml bottle of our specially formulated Bathtub and Tile Cleaner just for calling. Call us now on 1800-644-171

No interest

Asked for a quote. Guy cancelled then we had to chase him again to come and give uss a quote. Never called when he said. Had to chase several times for quote result. He lost his notes then when we got the quote it was wrong . Then when we FINALLY got our quote I thought it was very expensive for what we wanted. Very poor service and follow up

percy

percyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very average

Had our bath re-surfaced with the finished job being very average and not worth doing. Filled in the survey form and told them so with no response, obviously not worried about what customers think.

Mrs C

Mrs Csomewhere, WA

Good alternative to retiling

We chose to re-spray our showers as the tiles had hairline cracks after 30 yrs rather than retiling. Main reason was cost and time savings. B.W. did the work in 2 full days. The man doing the job had a technical issue with his equipment but stayed behind late to finish it on the second day. Showers looked brand new :) The job wasn't perfect but was done to a very high quality.

Dreadful customer service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Pip that our Technician was sick that day and could not make it. In fact he was off sick for the next week with a bad case of the flu.

MLC

MLC

Bad workmanship

I read they do 3 coats 15mins between each coat, so I got them out.
The guy we got did only one coat and stayed in the bathroom for the rest of the time and now because it was only one coat it has chip and looks terrible. Why would you do this Bathwerx, you don't do a professional job frim the begining and you don't do right thing by your customers.
I'd like the two 2 coats I paid for.

Hello MLC.
I do not know where you read that we do "3 coats 15mins between each coat" as that information is not anywhere on our website or on our brochures. Is it possible that you are confusing us with another company?

Bathroom Werx Team

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Three cancellations to fix a problem

We were initially very happy with the job as our bathroom looks great but only a few months on and we have found peeling on some tiles. We have rung and three times the company was booked to come out to fix the problem. They have not showed up once. Appalling follow up service. Very unhappy. Will not be recommending them to anyone.

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking, shoddy, terrible

Had our Bathroom resurfaced in 2008, had to have remedial works done many many times over a period of some seven years. After the last repair we were told all will be good, less than 12 months later coating was peeling again the same as it had on all other occasions. Finally we have renovated the whole area due to being so disappointed with the process and the arrogant attitude of Management

Hello Les.
Bathroom Werx always honored your warranty over the period. That is what a warranty is for.

Nothing but trouble.

Shiny but still rough feeling peelng off after a while, especially around the bottom. They don't help say i didn't clean it properly. Too much money.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hello Hinache. Your bath has a 7 year warranty. And that is backed by 30years experience. If you have a problems with your bath call us on 1800-644-171. That is what a warranty is for.

Bathroom WERX Team.

Kerrie John

Kerrie JohnGeelong

Great job!

Thanks Ken & Callum (Geelong) for such a great job resurfacing our baths....they look as good as new! Very friendly and professional service & they worked hard to achieve the perfect outcome....thanks again guys!

MaryPoint Cook

Don't waste your money

Excellent after sales service

Extremely impressed with quality of work and especially follow up service in honoring warranty. Steve, one of the technicians, showed exceptional professionalism in how he conducted himself and the level of work he produced.
Highly recommend Bathroom Werx !!!!!

Nat

NatSouthwest, VIC

For a old bathroom it's the cheapest way to rejuvenate

We had a bathroom redone five years ago and we had a minor problem that has now been rectified. The tradesman was friendly and professional. The end result looks substantially better than before.

Excellent!

I had my bathroom re-enamelled by Bathroom Werx. I received excellent service, estimator and technicians arrived on time and were very pleasant to deal with.
Technicians did a great job, they did not leave until job was done to very high standards including fixing small runs and spraying an extra coat to completely cover ugly 1970's tiles. Bathroom looks brand new.
Overall a great experience. Would definitely use them again.

Extreemly good

Very happy with workmanship as well as being on time ,clean about his work and cleaned up afterwards ----would use Bathroom Werx again and be happy to recommend

Amazing, Stress free from start to end!

From the time of booking to the finished product, the process was uncomplicated and professional. The bath looks amazing, better than we could have ever imagined. Great job Ken and the Customer Service Team at Bathroom Werx. Will definitely recommend.

What a change!!!!!

We needed a complete rework of our ensuite bathroom. We have a huge, double shower and heaps of tiles. The shower basin was completely ruined by previous owners. Well, in comes Bathroom Werx and wow!!!! The job took just one day plus a couple of hours. The end result is spectacular. So much so, the whole bathroom had to be updated!!!! I can recommend Bathroom Werx for fast, friendly and professional service. The whole process was a joy!!! The office staff, the estimator, and the technician were all friendly, helpful and professional. And the price was really REALLY good!!! Thank you to Bathroom Werx we now have a completely remodelled en-suite at a fraction of the cost of a complete reno. Very happy customer!!!!