Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 4 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kerrie John

Kerrie JohnGeelong

Great job!

Thanks Ken & Callum (Geelong) for such a great job resurfacing our baths....they look as good as new! Very friendly and professional service & they worked hard to achieve the perfect outcome....thanks again guys!

MaryPoint Cook

Don't waste your money

Excellent after sales service

Extremely impressed with quality of work and especially follow up service in honoring warranty. Steve, one of the technicians, showed exceptional professionalism in how he conducted himself and the level of work he produced.
Highly recommend Bathroom Werx !!!!!

Nat

NatSouthwest, VIC

For a old bathroom it's the cheapest way to rejuvenate

We had a bathroom redone five years ago and we had a minor problem that has now been rectified. The tradesman was friendly and professional. The end result looks substantially better than before.

Excellent!

I had my bathroom re-enamelled by Bathroom Werx. I received excellent service, estimator and technicians arrived on time and were very pleasant to deal with.
Technicians did a great job, they did not leave until job was done to very high standards including fixing small runs and spraying an extra coat to completely cover ugly 1970's tiles. Bathroom looks brand new.
Overall a great experience. Would definitely use them again.

Extreemly good

Very happy with workmanship as well as being on time ,clean about his work and cleaned up afterwards ----would use Bathroom Werx again and be happy to recommend

Amazing, Stress free from start to end!

From the time of booking to the finished product, the process was uncomplicated and professional. The bath looks amazing, better than we could have ever imagined. Great job Ken and the Customer Service Team at Bathroom Werx. Will definitely recommend.

What a change!!!!!

We needed a complete rework of our ensuite bathroom. We have a huge, double shower and heaps of tiles. The shower basin was completely ruined by previous owners. Well, in comes Bathroom Werx and wow!!!! The job took just one day plus a couple of hours. The end result is spectacular. So much so, the whole bathroom had to be updated!!!! I can recommend Bathroom Werx for fast, friendly and professional service. The whole process was a joy!!! The office staff, the estimator, and the technician were all friendly, helpful and professional. And the price was really REALLY good!!! Thank you to Bathroom Werx we now have a completely remodelled en-suite at a fraction of the cost of a complete reno. Very happy customer!!!!

Colin J

Colin JMelbourne

Just loved the result

I have an upmarket home overlooking the bay, so the finish was super important to me. Bathroom Werx did not disappoint. They quoted and then did the job on time and I'm rapt. Thanks.

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Didn't even last the warranty period - waste of money

better than I ever imagined

I had bathroom werx re-enamel my bathroom wall tiles, shower and bath and can't believe how amazing it looks, it looks like a brand new bathroom. The team were all very helpful from my initial enquiry right up to the job completion I was kept well informed and knew what to expect and when, they really made me feel my job was important to them. I am looking forward to many years of use and highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Great doing business with a professional outfit!

I have been using Bathroom Werx to resurface our bathtubs in our rental properties for the last 15 years. The service and quality of their work has always been first class and way beyond other trades that we deal with. The few problems that we have had over the years have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Can't recommend them more highly - absolute pro's that go out of their way to make sure you're happy.

Wanda M

Wanda MMoonee Ponds

Non lasting finish

Walls and floors in shower recess, sprayed in 2008 @ $2000. Has been very difficult to clean, using their Bathroom & Tile Cleaner only. Costly and high maintenance.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Wanda, We have recently improved the formula of our cleaner which makes cleaning even easier. We haven't changed our pricing in over 15 years and you should find that each bottle should last you 3-4 months. Please call me if you require more info.

Tillingite

TillingiteAU

Terrible product and service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Tillingite, Please contact me direct as I would like the opportunity to be able to assist you further with your bathtub. Angela Serdar - General Manager FREECALL 1800644171.

Bloss55

Bloss55Adelaide, South Australia

4 th visit in 15 months

4 th repair after again peeling & chipped surfacez in a bathroom thats hardly ever used. Love the look as its fresh & clean, but the product adherence is a real problem.

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Bad-Bad-Bad

7 year warranty not worth anything. Have had problems form the start and still not fixed.
I emailed photos of the problems and they will not send anyone to repair our shower even after acknowledging the poor workmanship. They have sent me some paint and thinners without any information regarding safe use of these products.

Amazing...

The Team at Bathroom Werx did a fantastic job !!!!!!!!!!!! just love it after looking at the color peach for the last 15 years the final result is just amazing thanks heaps Bathroom Werx the technician never stopped working which is very rear these days had it finished in 2 days great job ........
inexpensive cheaper than a reno

Popeye

PopeyeVictoria, Australia

Bathroom werx - excellent job

The bathroom tub renovation was completed in a very professional manner and looks almost new. Saved a much larger cost of an entire renovation of the bathroom, The quotation was done over the phone which saved a lot of time, the technician arrived on time and completed the job on schedule with minimal disruption to the family,
The new look of the tub
The bathroom tub paintwork had worn away exposing the steel

New bathroom look

The team at bathroom werx did a fantastic job with renovating my bathroom. After owning the property for 7 years and 5 years as an investment property I was ready to sell and the bathroom needed to be refreshed. The final result was worth every cent and looks amazing. Highly recommend.
Great product and a good price.

Gina Petterson

Excellent result! Glad I did it......(wished I'd sone it sooner)

We had our 20 year old bathroom brought into the 'modern era' with a cosmetic makeover by Bathwerx. Our bathroom was in very good condition, but very dated. A quick respray in the shower and the bathtub, and the whole bathroom looks like new......for a fraction of the cost of a complete renovation. Do yourself a favour and give Bathwerx a call for a free quote....what have you got to lose? Now....on to the ensuite!
Quick, efficient, excellent result. Cheaper than I thought it would be.