Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 4 of 6)

3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Colin J

Colin JMelbourne

Just loved the result

I have an upmarket home overlooking the bay, so the finish was super important to me. Bathroom Werx did not disappoint. They quoted and then did the job on time and I'm rapt. Thanks.

Didn't even last the warranty period - waste of money

better than I ever imagined

I had bathroom werx re-enamel my bathroom wall tiles, shower and bath and can't believe how amazing it looks, it looks like a brand new bathroom. The team were all very helpful from my initial enquiry right up to the job completion I was kept well informed and knew what to expect and when, they really made me feel my job was important to them. I am looking forward to many years of use and highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Great doing business with a professional outfit!

I have been using Bathroom Werx to resurface our bathtubs in our rental properties for the last 15 years. The service and quality of their work has always been first class and way beyond other trades that we deal with. The few problems that we have had over the years have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Can't recommend them more highly - absolute pro's that go out of their way to make sure you're happy.

Wanda M

Wanda MMoonee Ponds

Non lasting finish

Walls and floors in shower recess, sprayed in 2008 @ $2000. Has been very difficult to clean, using their Bathroom & Tile Cleaner only. Costly and high maintenance.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Wanda, We have recently improved the formula of our cleaner which makes cleaning even easier. We haven't changed our pricing in over 15 years and you should find that each bottle should last you 3-4 months. Please call me if you require more info.

Tillingite

TillingiteAU

Terrible product and service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Tillingite, Please contact me direct as I would like the opportunity to be able to assist you further with your bathtub. Angela Serdar - General Manager FREECALL 1800644171.

Bloss55

Bloss55Adelaide, South Australia

4 th visit in 15 months

4 th repair after again peeling & chipped surfacez in a bathroom thats hardly ever used. Love the look as its fresh & clean, but the product adherence is a real problem.

Bad-Bad-Bad

7 year warranty not worth anything. Have had problems form the start and still not fixed.
I emailed photos of the problems and they will not send anyone to repair our shower even after acknowledging the poor workmanship. They have sent me some paint and thinners without any information regarding safe use of these products.

Amazing...

The Team at Bathroom Werx did a fantastic job !!!!!!!!!!!! just love it after looking at the color peach for the last 15 years the final result is just amazing thanks heaps Bathroom Werx the technician never stopped working which is very rear these days had it finished in 2 days great job ........
inexpensive cheaper than a reno

Popeye

PopeyeVictoria, Australia

Bathroom werx - excellent job

The bathroom tub renovation was completed in a very professional manner and looks almost new. Saved a much larger cost of an entire renovation of the bathroom, The quotation was done over the phone which saved a lot of time, the technician arrived on time and completed the job on schedule with minimal disruption to the family,
The new look of the tub
The bathroom tub paintwork had worn away exposing the steel

New bathroom look

The team at bathroom werx did a fantastic job with renovating my bathroom. After owning the property for 7 years and 5 years as an investment property I was ready to sell and the bathroom needed to be refreshed. The final result was worth every cent and looks amazing. Highly recommend.
Great product and a good price.

Gina Petterson

Excellent result! Glad I did it......(wished I'd sone it sooner)

We had our 20 year old bathroom brought into the 'modern era' with a cosmetic makeover by Bathwerx. Our bathroom was in very good condition, but very dated. A quick respray in the shower and the bathtub, and the whole bathroom looks like new......for a fraction of the cost of a complete renovation. Do yourself a favour and give Bathwerx a call for a free quote....what have you got to lose? Now....on to the ensuite!
Quick, efficient, excellent result. Cheaper than I thought it would be.

AnnaO

AnnaOMelbourne, Victoria

Bathroom Werx Bath Resurfacing - Old Bath Tub

We have an old bathtub on legs and the whole this was old and dis-coloured. We didn't want to re-do the whole bathroom so we were recommended Bathroom Werx. The guy that came round was easy to deal with professional and go the job done. It cost us a lot less than a new bathroom. Really happy with their price and service.
Value for money, professional, work guaranteed

Tradie101

Tradie101MELBOURNE

Another great job done by Bathroom Werx

Just had another one of my rental properties done by Bathroom Werx last month. This is the third time i have used them now over the last three years and each time the results have been fabulous. I have had three different Technicians now do the work and they have all been terrific blokes and very experienced at what they do. Service from Office staff was great and the end result is fabulous.

Happy to recommend them - very professional outfit.
Technicians do great quality work. Pro's and easy to deal with.

After sales service

After driving 200 k's for a 8am appointment the representative arrived at 9am .I was told he could not do the work as he had an appointment at newport an hour away . Bathroom werx wanted to do the job at a time that did not suit me . I refused and stood my ground and they did the job .
No apology was received .
The bathroom werx product seems ok , but the after sales service is terrible .
They want your money but not very happy to help when thing go wrong .

wlall1Southwest, VIC

Did they change my mind?

Chiefengin

ChiefenginMelbourne

Highly recommended

I am a chief engineer at one of Melbourne leading Hotels. We have been using the services of Bathroom Werx for many years now to resurface our bathtubs. Over that time they have provided an exemplary service which I am very happy to recommend. Their product has withstood the test of time in this Hotel and given the usage they get everyday it is amazing that the bathtubs that they did 20 years ago still look brand new today.
Done quickly and reusable in 24 hours

Viewsf22

Viewsf22Sydney

Another Job well done - very happy!

I have just used Bathroom Werx to do another bathroom for me at a rental property I just purchased. The last one they did in early 2012 was simply beautiful and I have not had any problems since. As they were a pleasure to deal with I used them again and I am happy to report the same terriffic Customer service and this time a different Tradesman did the job and he was just as good as the first.
Great business to deal with - real pro's!
Easy hassle free - know what they are doing.

dont spray your tiles

bathroomwerx has redone my tiles twice now due to peeling and it lasts about 6 months and guess what this time it lasted 7 months bottom two tiles in shower peeling again here we go again.I had to wait 4 months for them to fix it the last time.so people dont do it.

peels every 6 months

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hello Vince725, I am still waiting to hear from you. Angela Serdar General Manager Bathroom Werx 1800-644-171

At first, great. 4 years later, cracking & No Help!!!

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi BATH CRACKD, I am still waiting to hear from you. Please call me ASAP so that I can resolve this matter for you. Angela Serdar General Manager FREE CALL 1800-644-171